Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Invite From Mastermindshrsg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Mastermindshrsg (3489 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Mastermindshrsg And Sterling Homes Limited / Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good day guys, please who else got an invite from this coy,how genuine is this firm and what are their test qstns like...cheers.
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
kraken:
Good day guys, please who else got an invite from this coy,how genuine is this firm and what are their test qstns like...cheers.
i got it too oo,but i dont know the format ooo
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
kraken:

when did you get the invite?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
graccee:
i got it too oo,but i dont know the format ooo
@gracee i guess its jst u and i against masterminds..we both need every letter of ur name "GRACE'' to help us scale thru... @collabman a couple of days ago.
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by equity2602: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
kraken:
i got the invite, but the problem is am not around to attend the test bcoz am in PH servin and i av two months left to complete my service. dnt know if they can reschedule the test for me. And as for those who got the invite with me please wot course do yu study and which position do yu apply for?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by mayo47(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
@kraken @equity2602 For graduate academy right or u applied earlier for a role with dem?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
equity2602:

i got the invite, but the problem is am not around to attend the test bcoz am in PH servin and i av two months left to complete my service. dnt know if they can reschedule the test for me. And as for those who got the invite with me please wot course do yu study and which position do yu apply for?
it is well. All u need to do is to put a call across to them or send an email and explain your predicament.whatever ther professional advice is,work with it. I studied econs with an msc in view.
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
mayo47:
@kraken @equity2602 For graduate academy right or u applied earlier for a role with dem?
yessir, graduate academy
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
kraken:
yessir, graduate academy
do you have any idea how it's going to look like?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by aryinka: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
I got same mail ....bt don't knw aw to get to gbagada from Alakuko.....
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
graccee:
do you have any idea how it's going to look like?
am in d same shoes just like yhu, am totally in the dark hoping that somone who may have had previous interaction with them shld hed some light so that we can have a head start...all the same it wont be anytin outside of the ordinary>>>verbal logical reasoning etc
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
aryinka:
I got same mail ....bt don't knw aw to get to gbagada from Alakuko.....
take a bus goin to oshodi, when you get there ensure you use the pedestrian bridge to get to the other side of the road, then ask for a bus going to gbagada...dazall
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by aryinka: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tanx@krakan
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
aryinka:
Tanx@krakan
your welcome
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by equity2602: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
hello guys, how was the test today and plz is d outsouring firm a GNLD or not?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
equity2602:
hello guys, how was the test today and plz is d outsouring firm a GNLD or not?
with the look of tins,i doubt if its GNLD and the test lasted for 10mins, answer as much as possible correctly.
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Mastermindshrsg is a big time consulting firm with South African affiliationss. It is owned by a n HR guru called Sebastine. A very professional
Place to work.
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
DrWise:
Mastermindshrsg is a big time consulting firm with South African affiliationss. It is owned by a n HR guru called Sebastine. A very professional
Place to work.
finally someone has an idea abt this guys....i wonder where u whr wen we whr seekin for counsel,it is well...and for those of us that will eventually get a feedback, pls dont fail to update us....

2 Likes

Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by jhummy: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Has anyone heard anything from masterminds since d interview
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by kraken: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
jhummy:
Has anyone heard anything from masterminds since d interview
interview When exactly did u do an interview with them and for what position
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guys?
Re: Invite From Mastermindshrsg by jhummy: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2015
anything yet?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean,when U Get A Mail Stating U Have Been Invited To See The CEO / Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Npower Agro 2017 Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.