Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. (5624 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

What else will be now do oga? I know its online buisness you want to suggest, the next thing is for you to drop your phone number so he can call you

hahahahahahahahaha,
my broda,
i dnt av d time,
i wont sugest him online biz,
and i wont tel him to add me,
am just givin him my 2kobo advice o.
Funy u!
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
adrianstylez:

How on earth did you lose 3 million naira
my broda, dats y am pouring out my heart to you!!!
Folo all my donts like i hypnotised u,
try and stay off any major investments in d next 2months, think,pray,and watch... Study any biz u wana go into, learn d biz, see d loopholes, d problems, competition, u know,4 a kind of guy like me,dat can go headlong in2 any busines,
am telling u boldly, my dear, take ur time,and look b4 u leap.
Dont listen to sugar coated storys.
Dont GIVE ANY ONE YOUR MONEEEEY
sum1,mockingly said i wil cal u.... My broda i wish u were my relative, or at least my friend....walahi,na u for meet me....
Al d bst bro,
remenba start smal,grow big,
Never put dat mony in sum1s hand,or in sum1s care
whateua, u do ?? Let dat money be multiplied in 5years time.
GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
adrianstylez:

Thanks for your advise. I could as well keep the money and get scared not to invest or use it to do business. Probably even put some on fixed deposit. But i am am entrepreneur who believes to succeed must be willing to take risks. Well projected and calculated risks.

dats d spirit bro......
I run STANVESCO NIGERIA

and beliv me,av done crazy investments,taken mysterios risks,lost heavily,and gained abundantly,

i am not in anyway dissuading u 4rm entrepreneurshp,

just be careful plz.

Start smal n grow bro,
even myself,
i wish i listen to d above advice.....
Am curently preparing to plough in milions in2 a venture(its so not open to any investor), but av bin researchn ,studyin,n prayin about it.

A material costing 960,i discovad to be 350.....

U see d direction am coming from? If i just entered,i wont get d secret,
or i wud av learnt d hard way.....
Kai,
my patients awaits me!

Al d best,av said to much already,
do let us know if u get d biz ready,
i just may be wiling to trow in some cedis

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
kingdong:

Roger that, lekker advice!
wats lekker advice o,sweet slang
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
bemagnify:
Open a footbal betting shop in three different locations;;;; i swear in 2months u will get more than ur capital....tank me lata

dats 1 clever idea oh,
as in
''pool betting,d only sure way to trully bkum a millionaire'' laughing with cynicism
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by stanvesco(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
@OP Never test the depth of a river with 2 legs in. smiley
As an entrepreneur, 1M naira is not a token, it may accumulate through the years to build an empire. Don't start by expecting 10% profit immediately you start whatever biz you are investing on. You really need to change that quick money mentality, if you wanna go far in biz.

Having said that, try to look into businesses that may require little capital to kick start ( Don't worry, I will suggest few here smiley )

There are cool businesses you could start with 200K. You can start with 200k and earmark 50k for running of such biz. You may fix your 750K for 2mths so as not to tamper with it while you experiment your new biz with the 250K.

You need to put your all-in-all to the 250k biz as if you invested all your 1M+ your life savings. This will make you stay focused and committed. With patience,courage,persistence and proper finance and account record, your investment will grow to yield beyond 10% monthly profit.

Now, what kind of biz can you start with capital as low as 200k, you may start to wonder? cheesy Well, 200k is even too huge for some people to start up and they can prove it to you.

Lemme list just few out from my experience:
1. Building materials ( You may operate bth offline+online)

2. Importation business ( It's also cool to operate on hybrid)

3. Fashion label ( Footwear and accessories)

Bro, I think I have suggested few of the businesses you could start and earn up to 100% profit as time goes by.

Be aware of those you give advises, but have never started a business. I'm a serial entrepreneur, I start e-retail business as hobby, but I'm considering it as a real business now smiley ( A dependable one for real)
You may check my signature and we a prototype of an e-retail. You don't have to be Jummy A or K ongar to get involved in e-commerce. cheesy

I wish you all the best bro.
i e-love u ma guy...nyc advice.
Op dis is sumtin to look in2

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:

dats d spirit bro......
I run STANVESCO NIGERIA

and beliv me,av done crazy investments,taken mysterios risks,lost heavily,and gained abundantly,

i am not in anyway dissuading u 4rm entrepreneurshp,

just be careful plz.

Start smal n grow bro,
even myself,
i wish i listen to d above advice.....
Am curently preparing to plough in milions in2 a venture(its so not open to any investor), but av bin researchn ,studyin,n prayin about it.

A material costing 960,i discovad to be 350.....

U see d direction am coming from? If i just entered,i wont get d secret,
or i wud av learnt d hard way.....
Kai,
my patients awaits me!

Al d best,av said to much already,
do let us know if u get d biz ready,
i just may be wiling to trow in some cedis

Air bro. No ish
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
@OP Never test the depth of a river with 2 legs in. smiley
As an entrepreneur, 1M naira is not a token, it may accumulate through the years to build an empire. Don't start by expecting 10% profit immediately you start whatever biz you are investing on. You really need to change that quick money mentality, if you wanna go far in biz.

Having said that, try to look into businesses that may require little capital to kick start ( Don't worry, I will suggest few here smiley )

There are cool businesses you could start with 200K. You can start with 200k and earmark 50k for running of such biz. You may fix your 750K for 2mths so as not to tamper with it while you experiment your new biz with the 250K.

You need to put your all-in-all to the 250k biz as if you invested all your 1M+ your life savings. This will make you stay focused and committed. With patience,courage,persistence and proper finance and account record, your investment will grow to yield beyond 10% monthly profit.

Now, what kind of biz can you start with capital as low as 200k, you may start to wonder? cheesy Well, 200k is even too huge for some people to start up and they can prove it to you.

Lemme list just few out from my experience:
1. Building materials ( You may operate bth offline+online)

2. Importation business ( It's also cool to operate on hybrid)

3. Fashion label ( Footwear and accessories)

Bro, I think I have suggested few of the businesses you could start and earn up to 100% profit as time goes by.

Be aware of those you give advises, but have never started a business. I'm a serial entrepreneur, I start e-retail business as hobby, but I'm considering it as a real business now smiley ( A dependable one for real)
You may check my signature and we a prototype of an e-retail. You don't have to be Jummy A or K ongar to get involved in e-commerce. cheesy

I wish you all the best bro.

Solid advise. I really appreciate the suggestion of focusing on a 250k biz like I put in a million. Thanks a lot for that. Can we discuss much further on some of the above biznesses you just listed up? I'd send you a pm. More suggestions are welcome house.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
butchery:

Starting meat shop is also best if you
are looking for a good business
opportunity that has a stable .... I want
you to start a meat shop today

I have no idea or even little passion about meat whatsoever. cheesy However if the ROI is good. I'm willing to get my hands dirty.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

I just started keke higher purchase business and so far it has been awesome, all you need to do is monitor your driver always and anytime he defaults take back your keke; his loss.

Hello, Can you please give me the cost of the keke. How much is being balanced to you. How you got the driver involved. How am agreement was signed and many other details you are aware of. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:

my broda,
dats y am pouring out my heart to you!!!

try and stay off any major investments in d next 2months,
think,pray,and watch...
Study any biz u wana go into,
learn d biz,
see d loopholes,
d problems,
competition,
u know,4 a kind of guy like me,dat can go headlong in2 any busines,

am telling u boldly,
my dear,
take ur time,and look b4 u leap.

sum1,mockingly said i wil cal u....
My broda i wish u were my relative,
or at least my friend....walahi,na u for meet me....

Al d bst bro,

whateua,
u do ?? Let dat money be multiplied in 5years time.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE

You are a confirmed and wise entrepreneur. Thanks again for your solid advice. Duly appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
stanvesco:

I saw it. Good advice. I have pm'ed you both.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by igwedaboss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

I just started keke higher purchase business and so far it has been awesome, all you need to do is monitor your driver always and anytime he defaults take back your keke; his loss.
How much did u acquire the keke and how much does he deliver (Daily or weekly)
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by mular(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Go and gamble with the money eg spot bet ;
D grin
Abeg don't try it oo,I was only joking,u can start buying and selling of upholstery covers and foams,that is what I do for a living and u will get that percentage depending on area u are doing it
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by simonvic: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is good to invest one money in business. But my advice to you is any business you want to venture in please take time to learn the bizness for 3 months before spending any kobo. If it takes you to pay to learn the bizness do it.

Also, where is you location? that will determine the kind of bizness you can do. I will suggest some that you make cool cash but with close supervision.

1. Good barbering saloon, where a cut is 300-500 naira per person.

2. you can arrange pepper soup(cat fish, cow leg,goat meat) wine, soft drinks, and if you can accommodate the kind of people who takes alcohol (beer) you can include that.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by iscbaba: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello gurus in the house. I just want to know what business online or offline that I can invest in to get me at least 10% profits monthly. Thank you. All your suggestions will be duly noted. I do appreciate.

Everyone send messages even more than 3 million
messages are always send everyday...so tel me y
u can't make your money through this means. Do
you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss Are you
unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 1000 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
www.cheapxmx.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by princemolak(m): 12:47am On Sep 02, 2015
stanvesco:

my broda,
dats y am pouring out my heart to you!!!

try and stay off any major investments in d next 2months,
think,pray,and watch...
Study any biz u wana go into,
learn d biz,
see d loopholes,
d problems,
competition,
u know,4 a kind of guy like me,dat can go headlong in2 any busines,

am telling u boldly,
my dear,
take ur time,and look b4 u leap.

sum1,mockingly said i wil cal u....
My broda i wish u were my relative,
or at least my friend....walahi,na u for meet me....

Al d bst bro,

whateua,
u do ?? Let dat money be multiplied in 5years time.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE

Thanks for advising the op, But I;ll love to read how you lost 3m naira, did you start a business nd it failed or were you scammed?
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by phonesNgadgets: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
adrianstylez:

Solid advise. I really appreciate the suggestion of focusing on a 250k biz like I put in a million. Thanks a lot for that. Can we discuss much further on some of the above biznesses you just listed up? I'd send you a pm. More suggestions are welcome house.
Sorry for the late response. I've replied your Pm. Yes, I'm ready to discuss further on the business, when and if you are ready to know more.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by phonesNgadgets: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2015
stanvesco:

Thx bro. cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by 4stylz: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2015
igwedaboss:

How much did u acquire the keke and how much does he deliver (Daily or weekly)

Tvs Keke is 420k you do park registration, 450k will do and he balances 12k weekly, it's normally 15k but I reduced it for him so he won't give me any silly excuses.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Tvs Keke is 420k you do park registration, 450k will do and he balances 12k weekly, it's normally 15k but I reduced it for him so he won't give me any silly excuses.

How much is he to balance before he owns the keke?
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by daikale: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
if you can do online business, ll recommend GLOBAL WEALTH TRADE INC, maker of designer jewelries,
you can be a distributor both online and offline and you get more than 50% discount on product depending on the package you subscribe for.
Check it out : globalwealthtrade.com/teediamond/opportunity.html.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by igwedaboss(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Hire purchase or delivering?
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by poweredcom(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello gurus in the house. I just want to know what business online or offline that I can invest in to get me at least 10% profits monthly. Thank you. All your suggestions will be duly noted. I do appreciate.

grin grin grin grin wow...baba make we build small hotel na...or beer palour...as e de hot..
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by ChrisXFT(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello Good Day,
You can start an Ice Blocking making business with a million naira. You will recoup your initial investment in 100 days plus #300,000 for your stree. This is if your buy the machine from us. We have a special ice block making machine from China with 1 year guaranty from the company. So for 365 days you are guaranteed of no technical issues. Also this machine is a 3 in 1 machine. It can be use to store frozen foods and vegetables separately. Meaning this machine can be subjected to multiple use. This is my contact Mr. Chris 08068401251

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Nebsochi: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok the best thing you can do is to invest not all but part of the money lets say like 100k. I know real companies were i have invested and earned. But the condition if interested is to igive me a percentage of your profits when you start earning. YOU cannot be scammed if you follow me and you can start with as low as 25usd. 08136932989
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. by Had1zasaf: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
adrianstylez:

There is a hot selling Samsung smart phone selling in the market for N92,000.00 and we sell it for N60,000.00,you make a profit of N32,000.00 on each sale and the best part is that we have a quick sales system that bring you cool profits every single month

Call/whatsapp 08037600752 for more info
#doubleyourcapital

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$(2016) / Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: / Facts About Stone Coated Roofing Tiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.