Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) (40856 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kraspo:
So very unfortunate! Instead of facing what brought him to school, hé joined what hé shouldn't have joined. Now hé has disappiointed his family and everyone who saw à future in him. May his soul R. I. P.

Does it mean that any student who died through a gunshot wound must have been a member of so called cult group?

That was a hasty conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by buoye1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

why?
because some bad belle took her space grin grin
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Kraspo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
gbosaa:

Does it mean that any student who died through a gunshot wound must have been a member of so called cult group?

That was a hasty conclusion.

You are naive! You sound like a Learner. You mean he was peacefully sleeping on his bed and a mysterious bullet hit him?

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
buoye1:
because some bad belle took her space grin grin

what a pity ?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kraspo or watever are u normal...so any body shot dead is a cultist abi..think b4 u talk no body is saying he is a cultist or not,so dnt jst conclude..
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kraspo:

You are naive! You sound like a Learner. You mean he was peacefully sleeping on his bed and a mysterious bullet hit him?

I only asked a question. He was obviously shot but can you bet with your own life that he was a member of a cult group?

So only student cult members get shot? I asked because I've seen where student anti fraternity members were attacked with guns. One of them died.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Kraspo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
zeal123:
Kraspo or watever are u normal...so any body shot dead is a cultist abi..think b4 u talk no body is saying he is a cultist or not,so dnt jst conclude..

Thats the problem. Yes I concluded. Why are you very bitter? Are you a cultist? Please go and find food and eat.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:
Are you kidding me in Unizik this is terrible. I have always known Unizik to have the most strict and strong anti cult. Unizik hardly experience any cult activities. Since my 4 yrs in this school starting from pre science, I have never experienced any cult activities not to talk of it happening at ifite. Hmmmm

rip to the dead sha.
if you want to see anti cult squad wey dy work.....just enter okopoly
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
PapiBongo:

Dodos!!
pls what is dodos?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by egeoffery: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not all who are shot dead are cultist.... Whatever is responsible, we pray it shouldn't repeat itself.that's ma
Prayer... Rest in peace man!
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lets pray this is not the mindset of cult members...if so then more blood will surely flow as the counts has begone.....
BUT he who pulls a trigger...is a witness to fall by the trigger
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
I know a literate wen i see one write...i posted this topic incase u didnt notice,i knew him,no body could tell if he was or was not a cultist since he didnt really schooled in unizik..u get right to write any rubbish u want sha
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Tundeiab(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Sweet
Are you ok? undecided
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by JoeCutie(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
And the girl had already prepared her mind on how to 'do' that day. Awwww. Nne, ndo ooh. embarassed

RIP, boy.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Come and make me human seems it feels that i'm inhuman. Na me send am may he go belong I only mourn for innocent souls
What proof do you have that he is a cultist? We all agree it is bad to join a Cult but because he was shot dead doesn't make him one. Do you know if it's a mistaken identity?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by nuelzy: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
to d dead RIP

about d school....dats dia business....who has time for school cult activites in NOUN....

i so much love my school's modus operandi
#doingmyTMA
Great NOUNITES#Great communicators!!!
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by iamord(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
And after the corpses comes the camera's and social media, not the hospital. Seems everyone wants to I-report these day's. Pathetic
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by 0gbeni(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
wow..wahala wa o ! talk about an Hobbesian state of life, let's not assume he was a cultist sha.May his soul RIP
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tundeiab:
Are you ok? undecided
YES
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Datazone:

What proof do you have that he is a cultist? We all agree it is bad to join a Cult but because he was shot dead doesn't make him one. Do you know if it's a mistaken identity?

And how do we know he is not one ?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Tundeiab(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

YES
I advice you consider a re-evaluation my sister.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by INTROVERT(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bossforeva:
saw my mention?

yeah, thinking about it.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tundeiab:

I advice you consider a re-evaluation my sister.

thanks but unfortunately your advise is a waste Nothing will stop me from saying the truth
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by mKc9ET(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's how them roll
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

And how do we know he is not one ?
That's what I'm trying to say. We do not know for sure but you were acting like you are sure he is a cultist. I can quote your post to buttress my point. Kindly ignore threads like this if you do not know what to say rather than posting words like "sweet."
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by buoye1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

what a pity ?
tongue

Badbelle is allowed
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Sweet
what is sweet? SMH
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by ehis05(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
They dint mention he was a cultist....innocent people are been caught in d web at times wen cultist fight..RIP to him
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Israel5(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Sweet
ar u dumb or nuts?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Waste ur life and time on vanity instead of building respectable legacies ur peers and offsspring wld be proud 2b associated with.smh
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
lekjons:
some/one of those people standing did it, that thing is very common with touts, searching the pockets of a deceased person, pretending as if they're looking for his i.d. it's very common on very common on highway when an accident happen, instead of rushing the people to the hospital, the'll stealing all their valuables, while pretending they were trying to help!

Hiaaan! For this 21 century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.