Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) (82084 Views)

Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by justbonny(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is CALEB's birthday in Lagos. At Rumours club in Festac Lagos.
Tuface club #I was there#
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by franklingud(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
She is aging and fading quickly.
White painted sepulchre
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by godman01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
hemartins:
I didn't see Sh!t it's almost normal for the kinda western adopted life.
We understand your situation.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by godman01(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Amy11:
###That's watt guys like. They ain't attracted to decent clothes but exposing ones. So why the complain###
That's not true.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewwwww! She is so ugly!, who is she anyway
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Olosho cum actress iranu oshi oda

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by arma: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
so this one now is a model?crap
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by totorimi: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
When one actor revealed her sexual escapades in SA she came back and denied it and called the guy a liar now has he not been vindicated. Shameless ladies. Hiding under the cover of Nollywood to do and undo.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by juizzyemmanuel(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
chimere66:
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie celebrated her birthday on Saturday August 29,2015 at singer Tuface Idibia-owned Rumor Night club in Festac area of Lagos.

She dressed to kill to the party,putting her breasts on display during the birthday party held at Rumors Night Club, Festac Lagos.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-shows.html?m=1

well the birthday is kinda cute u knw
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Trash X Wife = Trashy Wife.

Nuff said.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Emperoradrian(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
lol@slippers buh she is doing it for ya all male folks na
chai! Smh,anoda ashawo on d loose!
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by joexy7(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
The innocent boobs has been showing respect by looking down as always........
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by sweatlana: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
*yak*
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na her breast,if she like she shld put am for tray dey sell wetin concern me
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by saintkel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
lol@slippers buh she is doing it for ya all male folks na
Make una free us guys nw, haba person go see dos tins d dream for nyt
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Flashh:
A very young girl shows us her medical certificate in abroad yesterday, na one yeye boobs you dey show us. undecided

bottom line dey both showing somting grin
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by breakeven: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
its obvious the boobs are not for her husband alone. the guest should have a bite. oloshi
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Emperoradrian:
chai! Smh,anoda ashawo on d loose!
beg ur pardon,that's ur mum
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by chrisud: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls know that fashion nowadays is about What you are not wearing. That's the new trend
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok oo, all of you be acting like you didnt notice the horrible makeup and the red eyes. Babe is high on smoke
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Guruboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shebarh:
nawa o.. people na see unclothedness as a normal thing undecided the next generation will be worse dan dis
And you believe there is a next generation. undecided
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by anigold(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Which kind useless bobi be this.
Mtschew one word for her; TELEVISION ASHAWO
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Emperoradrian(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
beg ur pardon,that's ur mum
i hop u dnt xpect me to xchange words wit u?
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Emperoradrian:
i hop u dnt xpect me to xchange words wit u?
oh..u didn't tot of that before u call me names
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by luluosas(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
The devil is wicked
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
chimere66:
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie celebrated her birthday on Saturday August 29,2015 at singer Tuface Idibia-owned Rumor Night club in Festac area of Lagos.

She dressed to kill to the party,putting her breasts on display during the birthday party held at Rumors Night Club, Festac Lagos.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-shows.html?m=1

thank God it's her breast not mine.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Emperoradrian(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
oh..u didn't tot of that before u call me names
no vex biko o,i neva called u names,i only said "an ashawo on d loose",bt if it affected u,no vex i withdraw d comment,....my mama warn me mak i no pick quarrels wit women,cos i'll neva win.
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by secretsofpeace(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very low level and classless girl.... na for festac u still dey do baiday...as in festac??
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Emperoradrian:
no vex biko o,i neva called u names,i only said "an ashawo on d loose",bt if it affected u,no vex i withdraw d comment,....my mama warn me mak i no pick quarrels wit women,cos i'll neva win.
hmm
Re: Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) by darnley16(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Amy11:
###That's watt guys like. They ain't attracted to decent clothes but exposing ones. So why the complain###
pretenders my dear, pretenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.