Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mtn Palava About Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Palava About Sim (690 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Palava / Letter To MTN About Sim Reregistration. / Letter To MTN About Sim Reregistration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Palava About Sim by Khoded1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
This picture was taken by me today 01:44pm at an mtn office in ado along fajuyi park beside an eatry. I equally visited d other office in front of enterprise bank in fajuyi park, i ask the security about the sim registration but he told me that the people on ground are over 350 then i walked to the other office beside the court (the new office) but the number of people on ground are 200plus. So if you have tried to check your account balance and you recieved a message like this "sorry, you cant call, browse, recharge until you register your sim as required by the ncc. Visit an mtn walk_in centre to register your sim. Thank you !. So be wise now to go for yours oooooooooooo

Re: Mtn Palava About Sim by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Will I be able to receive calls and messages?
Re: Mtn Palava About Sim by Khoded1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
No. Except from ncc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Android 6.0 Marshmallow Features You Should Know / Help I Can Flash My Ihnote Flashing Interrupted On Sp Flashtool / Nokia C1coming In Android & Windows Variants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.