Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov (790 Views)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by dayo23(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
The immediate past governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi, has noted that but for the prayers said on his behalf by priests and other Christians, he would have become a former governor long ago. This was as he claimed that former President, Goodluck Jonathan, his wife: Patience and the present Governor of the state, Nyesom Wike, wanted him removed before the expiration of his tenure at all costs.

The embattled former Governor made this known yesterday while speaking at the dedication service of Saint Vincent De Paul Catholic Church, Elechi Beach, Port Harcourt, which was attended by the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, former commissioner for Information, Mrs Ibim Semenitari, former Chief of Staff, Government House, Hon Tony Okocha, among others.

According to Amaechi, “I want to thank the priests, almost all of you were praying for me. If not for your prayers, I would probably have been a former governor a long time ago. The president wanted me out at all cost; the present governor wanted me out at all cost and the wife of the president wanted me out at all cost. They did everything they did. Let me say one thing; they had everything except God.

“When I landed at the airport, I saw soldiers but I said I did not need them. When they were in power, they were using soldiers to chase us about. In the present government, that will not continue. You don’t solve impunity; if they had impunity before, we will have rule of law now. I thank all of you publicly for the support and prayers,” he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/amaechi-reveals-why-jonathan-patience-wike-failed-to-remove-him-as-rivers-governor/
Re: Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by Kraspo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Undoubtedly the most popular and famous ex-governor in Nigeria. There is hardly any political discussion in this country without his name being mentioned.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by DeRoyalFranco(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Amaechi : The most corrupt politician in Nigeria...
Re: Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by ddippset(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
This man suffered modern day persecution. It was on his account that the federal government tried to redefine algebra ; number one. 16 became greater 19. Number two. 5 became greater than 27. Mbu Joseph mbu was drafted in as the lecturer to enforce this new course in algebra. Mr amaechi's biggest crime was that he didn't agree with this new change in curriculum which seemed to defy the fundamental laws of algebra. People have forgotten so soon, those who remember prefer to play the proverbial ostrich and bury their heads in the sands. He was then tagged a betrayer. God is alive. We shall all see the end of all this.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by dayo23(f): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
ddippset:
This man suffered modern day perscution. It was on his account that the federal government tried to redefine algebra ; number one. 16 became greater 19. Number two. 5 became greater than 27. Mbu Joseph mbu was drafted in as the lecturer to enforce this new course in algebra. Mr amaechi's biggest crime was that he didn't agree with this new change in curriculum. People have forgotten so soon, those who remember prefer to play the proverbial ostrich. He was then tagged a betrayer. God is alive. We shall all see the end of all this.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov by 77al: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Enough with Amaechi already.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Uncovers “unprecedented” Oil Bunkering Site / PHOTOS: Church Service At Aso Villa Chapel ,rumoured That Buhari Shut It / Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.