Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (68555 Views)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by christinie(f): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yoyobba I dey hail o
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by 4rmthewest(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Serves her right At 16 she has gone so weird,next before she indulge in 5mins pleasure she'll also think of the consequences of her action. She was not even grateful that her aunt is accommodates her
I'm not in any way supporting the aunty's action
seeing wat u wrote, I just had 2 comment dis......u no get sense @ all.....#realtalk

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
wrongnumber:
Now the question is ;

Is this punishment for having sex at 16 or doing it with the landlord's son?

The lady na witch and if they find out very well she is not more innocent than the young lady and e fit be say na since 10years she don dey do am with area boys. smh
Women do this all the time. Accusing men and others of cheating while they are deep into it. Quarreling u for not attending to a church while doing all the sins in this world.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by loomer: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
First of all, na child abuse, that one get e own jail term.

Then we go talk about attempted murder that one get another jail term.

So make she just prepare spend time for jail dey chop beans wey no done.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Thanks. Didn't she know what her actions would yield to? What of in the process she got pregnant,will she be able to cater for the child ? That's why the rate of insurgency in Nigeria will keep on increasing

I am not an advocate for sex outside wedlock but the society has changed. We need to keep changing abstinenece before marriage however we also need to make plans for eventualities. That is where education comes in. At 16, she should know her responsibilities, the consequences of acting irresponsibly and sex education. There are those who have had sex a through their lives and have never impregenated or aborted a pregnancy.

Therefore you need to blame her guardians as much as you would blame her. What her aunt WILL NOT deter her from having sex in the future. The aunt had merely succeeded in strengthening her resolve and causing her a psycological damage. What she has done is far worse than what the girl has done. She considered herself better than her without a good reason and as acted in that manner towards her. She treated her inhumanely and for that she needs to be reoriented and punished.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Missmossy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Some women and the spirit of Jezebel they possess. She just ruined the life of this girl.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by efilefun(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
oreos:

I agree however she doesn't deserve what was done to her.
Sure she went too far with the punishment, but when next she's about getting down with another dude and she sees the scar nobody would remind her to put her pant on and run away
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Achilies(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
From every indication it's like the Aunt is in love with the landlord son..

The injuries she inflected on that girl is way to personal.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by lozanni(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
That Aunty and the two ladies who assisted her definitely belong in the psychiatric hospital angry angry

How are we sure that the said Aunty and those two women are also not giving konji to the Landlord's son?

I suspect that this is a crime of passion, cause some women jealousy knows no bound. undecided
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
efilefun:
Sure she went too far with the punishment, but when next she's about getting down with another dude and she sees the scar nobody would remind her to put her pant on and run away

It is not going to deter her.cheesy.

And a girl of 16 is not too young to be married and definitely not too young to have sex.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
175:
This is wicked, APC-ed, and Satanic. . . .the woman must be made to pay for this! Make I go tell President Body Language say dem don Burn person body oooo. . .
The body language will heal her. grin

Believe you me, Buhari's body language is miraculous.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
What's the PAST, PRESENT and PAST PARTICPLE TENSE Of WOMAN....?

answer is WICKEDNESS
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Burger01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
sad
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Dekatron(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..
You sound like an idiot & you post reeks of foolishness. You were one of those that make sense before, but u lost it.

You said MINORS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO PAPA & MAMA FOOD. When u were younger, USE YOUR DESTINY TO SWEAR THAT YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

Even if she does, WHY TORTURE? WHY HOT IRON? OK. You are also not married & you fvck around. That makes yours worse. Fool. Hypocrite

i am so ANGRY at you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh dammmmm!!! grin see as dey spoil d girl yansh cry
and dat yansh is precious to u girl.. grin
prettythicksme:
oh dammmmm!!! grin see as dey spoil d girl yansh cry
and dat yansh is precious to u girl..
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dharniel:
two wrongs don't make a right.

There was only one wrong! That Woman should get nothing less that 72 years behind bars. What nonsense!
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=oreos post=3[/quote]
l know the aunty deserves to be punished but the girl is faulty too since she know that she's living with her aunty she suppose to know her limits. Speaking about sex education how many Nigeria parents/guardians teach their children ? A 16years old in this present age should be able to know good from bad
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
4rmthewest:
seeing wat u wrote, I just had 2 comment dis......u no get sense @ all.....#realtalk
ok come give me sense
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

heheheeee. I see u
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
3 witches from the west angry .. na to burn them alive

And nothing do the boy oh,smh talk about double standards

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by 175(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lolz! Presidente du Body Lingua
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by mauriceju2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
it is Jonathan that cause this, assuming Jonathan government was not corrupt the woman wont do this, APC APC APC
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Pascalberry(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Haha. . .ah would say maybe the woman don't want the girl to enjoy wah she is enjoying or probably have enjoyed.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by litetias(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
I doubt if she'll do the same if it was her daughter and not her niece.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by staymore: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
jazinogold:
so bad!

Imagine u wake up one morning to find thefollowing imaginations come to reality. Which onewill amaze u the most:
1. Petrol price is now #1 per litre...!!!
2. NEPA bill is #30 per month...!!!
3. Governor Rotimi Ameachi marries DamePatience...!!!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president...!!
5. IBB contests for senator and won...!!!
6. Zamfara is the new capital of Nigeria...!!! .
7. Namadi Sambo is new chief imam of Abujacentral mosque...!!!
8. Dangote is a gate-man at one of kano's motorpark...!!!.
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence fightingagainst terrorism...!!!
10. Nigeria bcomes the world's greatest superpower...!!!
Which one of the above will surprise u themost...

Why will I be surprised when I know you are dreaming?
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
The aunty shouldn't go unpunished. This is appalling, guess if having sex at 16 is anything to go by to deserve the kind of monstrous treatment she received, then it won't be wrong to say that... Most if not all Nairaland ladies would have been burnt in a similar way..especially those condemning the young girl.

Barbaric act should be condemned in all ways. Afterall she owns her Fanny and she can decide to give it to anyone.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by freeage7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Stupid woman. So make the girl no make use of her kpekus? Nonsense, whether na for decoration.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by basille(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm not surprised, it's an African mentality thing. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by mikolo80: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..
by the time bimbo reach 47 with no husband or pikin it is ignorant ppl like you that will start donating to scam pastors private jet fund looking for husband and child for your children. every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by mk125(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is wickedness. Where is the proof that she actually committed d sinful act? Is truly she did it. Who knows if she was rape or is it d bad treatment she recieved at home datz pushing her into early relationship. Who among men is clean and holy? If this is d way God almighty punish men for their evil deeds and jungo judgement am sure nobody would still be living in dis world. My pple e beta say u born one pikin and train am urself Dan to born many make pple for help u train dem
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari should probe the woman undecided
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by jackobi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
See wickedness oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.