Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. (567 Views)

I Need A Nurse/banker As A Sex Mate..... / I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend / Wanna Marry A Babe But She Dated My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, please whats all the hassle about dating your class mate or colleagues really about? Especially in this part of the world we generally have a problem with dating our mates. Some men would marry someone older than them but would shy away from their mate. what's really the problem with it? In the universities the women folk would shy away from dating someone in the class, the ultimate excuses are "they would be no respect", "we would be seeing each others Bleep up". Personally I believe if one is matured enough to go into a relationship, then that maturity should be able to help you manage it and enjoy the maximum benefits from being with one another. However, my fellow Nairalanders always have brilliant albeit hilarious responses to every matter. please lets discuss this!
Re: I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. by Ngenge(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
If it works for you,it is no problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Get A Real Lady Not Girl Online For Marriage / 6 Yrs After Wrong Choice Of Wife, He Wants A Fresh Start. / “I Am A Good Girl In The Day And A Prostitute At Night But My Fiancee Is Unaware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.