Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Got To Know My Daughter Was Raped Through The Media - Foluke Daramola's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got To Know My Daughter Was Raped Through The Media - Foluke Daramola's Mum (814 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got To Know My Daughter Was Raped Through The Media - Foluke Daramola's Mum by bolajioginni: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Phew you got to know your daughter was raped through the newspapers, what a way for a mum to find out about something like this. Not really fresh news but just thought i shared it with you guys, it's rather appalling and sad.
Read excerpts from the interview she granted to Nigeriafilms.

How did you feel when your daughter was raped?

In actual fact, she did not tell me. I just saw it in the newspapers, but she never told me. Maybe she was wondering how I was going to feel because she lost her dad at a very tender age of three. It was not easy at all because we were living in an uncompleted building that the father built before he died. We had terrible experience with tenants even there was a time she was beaten.

Maybe she did not want to break your heart?

Yes, you know she said that she had to visit the psychologist. You know many of them like that will not be able to tell anyone, maybe not to frustrate me.

But if she had told you, what would you have done then?

As at that time, I might feel disturbed but by God’s grace, you know she is a wonderful child, I would have felt very bad. As at that particular time, I have not got my anointing, I was ordained as a Pastor in 1991, but I would have felt disturbed, maybe God would have given me a message.

cc
Lalasticlal.a
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Naijaboiy
Agapecharis
Sleekyshugha
Tosyne2much
Ladyboss1
misclassy
Twaci
Mizmycoli
itsvalo
Re: I Got To Know My Daughter Was Raped Through The Media - Foluke Daramola's Mum by Kraspo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is really disheartening! So sad
Re: I Got To Know My Daughter Was Raped Through The Media - Foluke Daramola's Mum by bolajioginni: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yoruba women can lie to stupor

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Billionaires And How They Made Their Money / Davido Releases Video For New Single Dodo / Ali Baba: Helen Paul Erred And Will Be Crushed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.