Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose (32352 Views)

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by bilulu(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.
is Amechi d only APC man fron d south?

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose is wrong. Buhari is simply a tribalistic President, which itself is an act of gross indiscipline - implying he is a corrupt fellar. I would have called him a racist.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

oh! is that ur ancestor? No wonder u think like goat, like mother like daughter hahahah
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Alihkizito(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Another fvckups again
madam..lahdi biko!!! Go get CHAIN

Built2last:
They need to check the family tree of this man back to 10BC.

He talks loudly like the Yorubas but has the boldness and audacity of the Igbos.

I have never liked him but can't help his audacity.

I love audacious people. The Jews call it Yizpah...the oil for success.

2 Likes

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
bilulu:

is Amechi d only APC man fron d south?
abeg ask that animal
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by tomakint: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
busuyem:
The Alaruwo (noise-maker) of Ekiti has spoken!
Perhaps you are a Yoruba man (not that I care) and a Yoruba leader had just painted a picture of what may likely mortgage the future of youths especially Southern Nigeria with the lopsided appointments made so far.....this precedent set by Buhari will make a Southern President hurt the North more! Unfortunately, as a youth you are still LOOKING and not SEEING What a waste! Fayose is the ideal man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.

It takes a dullard to defend a dullard.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Alihkizito(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
DONSMITH123:

You be bad sharp guy...anything like NORTHOCRACY? Lolzzzzzz
dont u get the vibrating body lang.?
Thats is what been refers as
acomic creativity.
cheesy cheesy
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by pejuakinab: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shut your fucking mouth up fayose or what. Its high time u tied pampers in your diarrhea mouth.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by IceDude(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
I admire people like Fayose cool

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
marcoNG:

when will you stop chasing shadows? who mentioned ameachi here? Fayose mentiond Ogbonanya onu a first class graduate from unilag.
ode!!!
don't mind that goat, boko boys will pray for her so that God will remove her brain that is stock in her buttock and put it in her head.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Splashme: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's a shame to have the likes of Buhari as president in a 21st century
The world is moving forward while Nigeria is heading backward

2 Likes

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nicepoker(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
God bless you my brother, if i have my way, the man will be sent to Okene prison to go and have a recheck on his brain.
create a way.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by omogin(f): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Themandator:
Buhari has succeeded in diminishing his stature, as a nationalist/statesmen
At his level and age, one would expect him to leave a lasting national legacy like Mandela. Not this northern agenda he's chasing

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Ikiriye(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.

Must it be amaechi,think babe
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by B2mario(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Built2last:
They need to check the family tree of this man back to 10BC.

He talks loudly like the Yorubas but has the boldness and audacity of the Igbos.

I have never liked him but can't help his audacity.

I love audacious people. The Jews call it Yizpah...the oil for success.

Lol!
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by bigerboy200: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Crying more than d bereaved..I don't know wen u became Ogbonaya's advocate..
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by babadem2much(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.

God will continue to bless u n family jare. Keep saying ur mind joor!

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by merry02(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
I would rather call fayose my role model than calling an unrepented Democrat my role model.....Buhari is still covering Nigeria with indirect decree...

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by M4gunners: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
busuyem:
The Alaruwo (noise-maker) of Ekiti has spoken!
Can you imagine this one.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.
u dey crazy.....wat of ogbonnaya onu nd odas,dia eyes neva open

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Kajetan: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
My take on the above statement is base on the fact that; Nigeria has total number of 36 states and federal appointment been made should be able to come from these states base on her constitution, without any trace of marginalisation. Thank you...
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by babadem2much(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
God bless you my brother, if i have my way, the man will be sent to Okene prison to go and have a recheck on his brain.

speaking truth from time imoriver, pesin wey vex transformer de dia community
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Xtopherprince(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Everybody is Mad at Buhari for not appointing folks from the SE... I know he will fix that not because of all these craps but because he has decent jobs prepared for them.

But on a lighter note is he not helping justify their quest for Biafra; A group who wants to leave should not be bothered by not have appointments. Hehehehehhee!!!!

Why doesn't he just let the group leave?
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by DrEldorado(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
you are saying absolutely nonsensical stuffs, who mentioned AMAECHI HERE!!! some people self..u need to return back to nursery school..w-e -r-e
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Ugik(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
PMB may be so many tinz to so many pple now considering the fact that he hasnt been living up to expectations but one thing i knw he is not is what my amiable fayose describes him as and he aint a nothern president
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by daveyjay(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
DropShot:
Make anybody wey no like Buhari pack go im papa country comot for naija for us.
Oracle has spoken.

The same way U and ur family packed out of niqeria when Jonathan was the president fah?!

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by bugzbunny: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
fayose......... The slayer of Apc
Saying it lik it is since 1890ad
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by ichoku: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are you better than him. A man elected twice in two different circumstances by his people is not worthy to be a role model, then who is? temitemi I am saluting our role model.
oluwaSmith1:

You called this noise maker your role model?

Guy you need to have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by JJahzwill(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=oluwaSmith1 post=37529937]Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

My opinion sha.

And Amechi is the only southerner in Nigeria abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose / APC Orders Aspirants To Sign ‘Withdrawal Letter’ / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.