Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! (2675 Views)

Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / Meet The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million (N12b) In Donations To Buy A New Jet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
See the Atlanta-based megachurch pastor, Creflo Dollar who asked for $60 million (N12 billion) in donations to buy a new Jet (G650) in addition to the one he already has. The prosperity preacher of World Changers Church International is hoping that some members of his congregation and the public will see it fit to bless him with a brand new jet!

"The plane, G650 is the biggest, fastest, most luxurious, longest range and most technologically advanced jet -- by far," according to the site.

"We need your help to continue reaching a lost and dying world for the Lord Jesus Christ. Your love gift of any amount will be greatly appreciated.", the pastor said.

What do you friends say about this request

Now, you can't believe this! Read what else is included in the request and watch video...people crying...
Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/Pastor_Dollar

***Be the first to read all viral world news...
Like our new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Featured story!

This Is Terrible News From India! Let's Rise Up Against It Before It's Too Late! sad

Two sisters in India, one of whom is only 15-years-old, have been "sentenced" to repeated gang-rape as "punishment" after their brother had an affair with a married woman. An unelected all-male village council in Baghpat district, Uttar Pradesh, ordered that 23-year-old Meenakshi Kumari, and her 15-year-old sister will also be paraded through the streets Unclad, with blackened faces, as they are made to pay the price for their brother's alleged transgressions.

Please let everybody rise up immediately against this gang-rape punishment before it's too late!

Join the forum here for more- https://www.nairaland.com/2565104/terrible-news-india-lets-rise

Read from main source and share -https://www.mazech.com/rape

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by benedictnsi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!!
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by olafum1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
? cool
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by agarawu23(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by jarkbauer: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
when his name is Creflo Dollar what do you expect

1 Like

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by AngryNigerian(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
...guess his origin of country,sorry...state of origin? i no talk ooo
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by Ezerbullet(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
passing
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
benedictnsi:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!!

Na where person d work, na were e d chop
are you OK when you typed this shiiit undecided

he has one already

1 Like

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
jarkbauer:
when his is Creflo Dollar what do you expect

lol, he already has one Jet. He said that one is getting old, so he needs a brand new Jet!!! cheesy

Mtcheew! sad

1 Like

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by benedictnsi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
agarawu23:
are you OK when you typed this shiiit undecided

he has one already

So what do you expect me to say I should clamour for his arrest or what

1 Like

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
he should come and ask his Nigerian counterparts how they do it. (winners, redeem, etc)
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Me too I need mega donations right now to buy Jet and be flying every now and then to see you guys. Or perhaps, use the donations for something else! cheesy
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by pacino26(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think he needs a spacecraft. That will serve him more than a jet since he'll probably take the gospel to the ends of the universe.

Chineke m!!!
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by Kagarko(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
He better go to the high ways or join the armed robbery gangs but not the money of poor innocent who hardly feeds three Times a day.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by phlemzy: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm sure he added Dollar to his name after he was 'called'.
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by DankemzI(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari must probe that man As far as he's the president of Nigeria,... Nigeria rules the black world, while America controls their Albinos whites
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
DankemzI:
Buhari must probe that man As far as he's the president of Nigeria,... Nigeria rules the black world, while America controls their Albinos whites

lol, everybody in his own Jet! The mega people grin

Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by nochildsplay(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Another reason why I talk to God in my room.

Na Pastor dey wear the best cloths
Na pastor dey wear the best shoes
Na pastor dey drive the best cars

Na church member dey put their last kobo for offering and tithe

shey church members no wan fly jets, fly 1st class on Major airlines, drive luxuries cars, buy designers shoes or wear suit?.

------- FELA said it all-------
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by WailingWailer00(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Islamic bastards and fake news just like 5$6

Sons of the foolish Mohammed
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Who still dey online?

See what just happened. Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/love_is_beautiful
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by ademusiwa9: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice I will like to get a ride in it.

One of nigeria pastor came to celebrate my birthday. I don't want to tell you who.
Re: See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! by mazeech: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
See what happened to this boy and his mother. Unbelievable!

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/money

(1) (Reply)

Senators Bring In New Twist To Stall Ministerial Screening / (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court / Let's Vote For Our 2015 Most-customer-friendly Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.