Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos (7527 Views)

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" / Benin Girl Na So!!! Shares Very H0t Tempting Photos, Seducing Us / Endowed Bibi Laura Release Some Tempting Photos, Will You Smash Or Nah ? (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by realuz: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Share

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by chocolateme(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op their idea of having fun is something else.
Continue.
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Mimiflourish(f): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
I pray the salvation of the Lord on their souls.
Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by DPointMan(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Zehner(f): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Waiting for our Nigerian girls to come and do their own cos this is the kind of trend they love to copy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Jennydoris(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Zehner:
Waiting for our Nigerian girls to come and do their own cos this is the kind of trend they love to copy. undecided

I guess 'OUR NIGERIAN GIRLS' madness hasnt gotten to this stage

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by donholy28(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennydoris:

well it has exceeded this stage...una dey live fake and go nvked

2 Likes

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Jennydoris(f): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
well it has exceeded this stage...una dey live fake and go nvked

And UNA dey live original and don't go NAKED right?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by donholy28(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennydoris:

And UNA dey live original and don't go NAKED right?
haven't seen a man dressed unclad to church,in d streets or on red carpet...have u?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Jennydoris(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
haven't seen a man dressed unclad to church,in d streets or on red carpet...have u?

So all the women in your church go unclad? And the ones you see in your street, they go unclad too?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by donholy28(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennydoris:

So all the women in your church go unclad? And the ones you see in your street, they go unclad too?
most of them...but av not spotted just one guy...go to d club,all guys go cover body...all girls go expose body...go to some churches guys go even button up d neck,girls go expose cleavage
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Jennydoris(f): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
most of them...but av not spotted just one guy...go to d club,all guys go cover body...all girls go expose body...go to some churches guys go even button up d neck,girls go expose cleavage

Most of them but not all... Thank God you said 'Most'.
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Zehner(f): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennydoris:

I guess so too
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:

Girls dress like that because guys are always giving girls that open up their full attention. If men weren't seasoning their ministry and encouraging them, nobody will tell them to cover up.
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by donholy28(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Girls dress like that because guys are always giving girls that open up their full attention. If men weren't seasoning their ministry and encouraging them, nobody will tell them to cover up.
if u tell them to cover up,they term d Church old school
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
if u tell them to covet up,they term d Church old school

In that case that's being wayward but still guys should stop gracing them, talking to them, honouring them and drooling over them above all else. So many times two girls will be walking, d guy will approach d scantily dressed one, almost licking her fingers, and ignore d well dressed one. These days it's even d scantily dressed that get better guys most times. Is that not a temptation to women?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by donholy28(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

In that case that's being wayward but still guys should stop gracing them, talking to them, honouring them and drooling over them above all else. So many times two girls will be walking, d guy will approach d scantily dressed one, almost licking her fingers, and ignore d well dressed one. These days it's even d scantily dressed that get better guys most times. Is that not a temptation to women?
guys will approach d scantly dressed girl..true but when it comes to marriage... it's d decently dressed ones that qualifies to be taken home.

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
guys will approach d scantly dressed girl..true but when it comes to marriage... it's d decently dressed ones that qualifies to be taken home.

Yeah yeah that's why you're 'donholy' . cheesy *makes thumbs up sign*
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by agabaI23(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mimiflourish:
I pray the salvation of the Lord on their souls.
Amen!
You saw the caption, tempting photos, curiosity brought you here and you are now praying for their souls. Watch yours closely my sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
NONSENSE

notin is tempting
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Mimiflourish(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
agabaI23:
You saw the caption, tempting photos, curiosity brought you here and you are now praying for their souls. Watch yours closely my sister.

Thanks for the advice!
Yes I was curious to know what ladies like I am are up to these days but definately not tempted.
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Dey decieve yaself oo

1 Like

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Dey decieve yaself oo

Erm, I don't get what you're trying to say
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Erm, I don't get what you're trying to say
You: ...., nobody will tell them to cover up
Me : dey deceive yaself o
Understood?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You: ...., nobody will tell them to cover up

Me : dey deceive yaself o

Understood?

Nobody will tell them to cover up.......meaning inspiration to be half naked will naturally become repugnant to them. Anyway not saying that guys are d complete cause but they shouldn't be so encouraging wink
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by lonelydora: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Op, where is your viewer's discretion?
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2015
End time girls
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed kiss cry angry grin wink....
God, it was my curiosity that led me here, not that I really wanted to see this. cry
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…..no Dulling!! Tempting Photos by smsshola(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
This days girl prefer unclothedness to clothing...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finer Than Kizz Daniel He's Only Richer (photos) / Female Singer, Mother Of Three, Dija Show Off Her Hubby. PHOTOS / See All Destiny Etiko's Half Naked Pictures That Is Causing Stirs On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.