Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

New Investment Opportunities (CWT) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Investment Opportunities (CWT) (2825 Views)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its been an overall fruitful week. I will like to thank you for coming this far with CWT. We appreciate every effort so far. We have advanced to a much better stage where we can assure you that come October 1st, CWT is launching digitally in earnest after which we will do official launching in Nigeria before the year runs out. 2016 is for serious business.

1. Website. We are working on the website and because of the technicalities involved and the security features that we want to employ, we want to take our time and come out with a world class state-of-the-art website and user back office. Even though time is of essence here but I urge you that it will be out sooner than later.

2. Facebook group. You can start adding members to the facebook page. If you are not added there, you can go there and request to be added. Follow the link here https://www./131347263872267/

3. Payment processors: We are pleased to announce to you that upon launch, we will be using a VISA debit card to receive and make payments in addition to other few processors. This very VISA card is very effective and has so many features. The interesting part of it is that it has an affiliate programme attached so that means you can be earning extra money apart from CWT. If your team use this VISA card, you get paid. If your team orders for this VISA card, you get paid. Very interesting. Multiple streams of income. We will soon conclude talks with them and give the team an update. I will let someone clarify this to the house in due time.

4. Insta Forex Broker: We have applied to be a broker with instaforex and to His Glory, our application has been accepted. What this means is that people can now trade forex through CommonWealth Trust and we can handle all transactions successfully. Our deal will be fully sealed in the coming few weeks. Meanwhile, you can check our affiliate site here http://commonwealth.instafx-global.com/en/

5. Referrals: There is absolutely no need to fight over referrals. Its becoming a headache but I can say we should handle this professionally. As I have been saying before, keep track of your referrals. They are your team, and anytime someone makes a deposit, the person should send me details of the sponsor.

6. Accounts manager: CWT is in the process of concluding a contractual agreement with an overseas accounts manager from Jordan to handle part of its portfolio. He is a veteran trader in the profession for close to a decade and have been very successful. We will give you updates soon. This is in line with our objectives of employing the finest professional traders out there to help drive our dream. It is our hope that this will go a long way to help make CWT sustainable.

7. Webinar: In the wake of our launch, we will organize a webinar for members. With that we will give updates, answer questions and the way forward.

Thank you all and those who made this possible. Let’s keep the fire burning.

Happy weekends to you all and stay blessed. The best is yet to come. Have a fruitful weekend ahead.
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by ishadfurnitures: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Currently IN COMMONWEALTH we are giving an early bird
offer meaning u will earn 60% in any amount u invest
before it is launched in October. For now it is $50 or above
and currently accept PERFECTMONEY & SKRILL. From
launch date onwards the minimum will be $150.
It is trustworthy cos its CEO is well vested in (stock
exchange,digital advertising,affliate marketting &
ecommerce)and so far ...so good... Most Existing members
can give testimonies on their commissions received.... The
earlier u join this programme the better for you
*SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD whatsapp ME ON HOW TO
GET STARTED AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR FUND
READY,.... 07039500712 or mail me @ pdrefurb@yahoo.com
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
ishadfurnitures:
Ok
yes boss
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month to prospective investors in the all new cwt
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Promotional site was just launched some hours ago

Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2015
It's fresh and it's new... Be the few people to start investment offline with minimum of 50$ and earning 60%roi for 30days before it's launched and minimum will be 150$ when it's finally launched..... Looking for just 20 investors and I will stop attending when it gets to that number you can email or whatsapp me my contacts are above
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good response so far just some few more slots left.... You could be the one take action and earn
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
The early bird offer still on.......
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just some few more days to launch date CWT is still open for offline investment mini deposit 50$ if you willing you can reach me to show you how
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2015
160% return to your investment in the early bird offer... 100% capital back and 60% return on investment... This offer ends last day of the month
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2015
CWT investors lounge
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Early Bird offer still on
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Early Bird offer still on... 50$ mini deposit 60% after 30days.... Site time in few days
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 3:14am On Sep 15, 2015
Few more days to go
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
13days to launch and early bird offer still on
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by Cocolatti(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aaa!!! Na only you waka come? Its like nobody is ready to fall mugu to your scam!

1 Like

Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Apologize for the outburst on that guy. Early bird offer Still on
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Few more days to launch
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Early Bird continues but 145% this time around and minimum still 50$... Payment processors perfectmoney.. Skrill and payza.. Contact me if you interested after making your deposit to the company e-currency account directly while you wait for maturity date of your investment you will added up to our Facebook page or group chat and whatsapp group chat to follow up with other investors.... If you interested whatsapp me 07039500712
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
or the would be early birds check out this FOLLOW THESE PICTORIAL STEPS TO START WITH THIS PROJECT.....
******STEPS ON HOW TO INVEST WITH THE EARLY BIRD PLAN*****
( REFERRAL BONUS IS 10% AND THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IS 50$)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STEP 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SEND AMOUNT YOUR WANT TO INVEST.....
PERFECT MONEY = U7182954 (epluspay)
OR
PAYZA ACCOUNT = eplusnets@gmail.com
OR
SKRILL ACCOUNT =epluspayments@gmail.com
OR
BITCOIN ACCOUNT=1GRN5NGkFMmpYtBzXNk21AwRJfHSFQUiiJ
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::NOTE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
IN THE DESCRIPTION OR MEMO BOX, DESCRIBE THE INVESTMENT PLAN AS
145% AFTER 30DAYS,
SPONSOR = odumu Sammie (sammie )...
this is to ensure that the admin understands that i referred you to the system
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STEP 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SEND A SUPPORT MAIL CONTAINING YOUR INVESTMENTS PROOF OR SCREENSHOT TO support@commonwealthtrust.eu
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STEP 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CONTACT ME SO I CAN MAKE A CONNECTION WITH ADMIN CONCERNING YOUR INVESTMENT ALSO FOR RECORD PURPOSES AS MY TEAM MEMBER OR CALL ME ON +2347039500712.....we have a Facebook chat group and whatsapp group chat we can add you to follow up on your investment with other investors if you interested you whatsapp me or send me a message on Facebook
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HAPPY EARNINGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Have a great week ahead investors
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Early Bird offer still blazing hot.. Join the train..
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Still bird still still on 145% after 30days
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
You Still have to on the 12 Nov to benefit from the early bird promo. 145% after 30days minimum deposit 50$. You can still benefit from this and also take part in the real investment plan while wait for your investment to mature. Hurry up contact me let me put you tru on this
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Few more days to go..... Early bird offer Still on
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Few more days to the end of early bird offer. You can still benefit from it if you take action now
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by Coldsteel(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
why can't i seem to get any solid info on cwt when i searched on Google?Don't they have a website,office address,helpline or anything to get across or are you their sole agent?
Re: New Investment Opportunities (CWT) by odehman: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Coldsteel:
why can't i seem to get any solid info on cwt when i searched on Google?Don't they have a website,office address,helpline or anything to get across or are you their sole agent?
hahaha you will not get any information yet cos site has not been launched yet sir. Investment are via e-currency site directly to Commonwealth own e-currency site and it has been that way for more than two months now and people are earning and happy. We have a Facebook group chat secret where investors meet and whatsapp group for only active members. Site will launched in about a week time. You can whatsapp me let's talk I will give more information

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNC Routing Services In Lagos / How Genuine Is Octafx In Nigeria / BTC Market! Meet Legit Merchants To Buy And Sell BTC On Our Escrow Whsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.