Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! (1099 Views)

Stop Writing Jamb... Here's A Better Opportunity! / Admission Without Writing Jamb / Score Not Less Than 275 In Jamb On June 18 And Get Ur Neco Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by Mrkunle: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
hello guys and babes, i you need any kind of assistance in your jamb exams act fast call 08030721639 now. i wish you success in your exams
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by larayat(f): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster,RUNS,so der is no medium one cannot use?
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by deleson: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2009
What sort of assistance are u refering to? I guess u're not encouraging exam malpractice of any sort.Take ya time o.
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by kaze4blues(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders, kindly ignore any text messages requesting you to forward and form of money for assistance on the ume 2009 exam, as such help do not guarantee success.pray fervently and work hard for you to pass. Good luck
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by larayat(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
seconded, cheesy
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by Ben13: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2009
some of you have just called me tongue cheesy
Re: If You Are Writing Jamb On 4th Of April Then You Have To Read This! by Babinski: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
It is better for students to simply burn the midnight oil in preparation for their UTME examination instead of having someone with undefined assistance messing them up! It is really sad what this country is turning to.
My advice to students:
1. Buy past question papers and do a lot of practice with trusted tutors because there are lots of charlatan teachers around. Buying past question papers only is not enough because some of them are also produced by charlatans with incorrrect and misleading answers. That is why you need a good teacher to work with.
2. If you've got access to the internet, you can work with Practice Questions Online at such sites like www.easiprep.com who offer the guarantee of trusted answers to questions from experienced teachers. You can spend time checking out their site and references. If good enough, it offers a lot of advantages over ordinary paper practice.
3. Pray and pray and pray. Everything in Nigeria requires prayers even after you have followed all necessary steps and fulfilled all righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

p / Kogi State University 2015/2016 Post- Utme Form/ Pre- Degree Form/school Of Nurs / I Am Back For D Neco Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.