Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos (1408 Views)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Rotjijatau(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Amidst the outcry
and protests, the
attacks being
perpetuated by
Boko Haram’s killer
squad and Fulani
marauders appears
to still be
continuing with no
end in sight.
In the latest such
attacks – 5 people were gruesomely murdered
in Gashish village today Monday 31st August.
The five individuals were shot at close range
using semi automatic rifles and then their heads
were smashed up, with heavy weapons and
tools – completely destroying their faces.
This is the second attack which has occurred in
the last two days. Yesterday, Jol village (which
has been attacked over 30 times in the past),
came under severe siege by this special killer
squad of Boko Haram (who appear to be
working under the instructions of Fulani
marauders). They laid siege at Jol village for
over 2 hours, killing several people and
wounding scores. At the time of filling this result, the governor of Plateau State Hon. Simon Lalong was still addressing the villagers.

Source: Www.viewpointnigeria.com

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
1. During Campaign: I Will End Insurgency In 2 Weeks Of Assuming Office..

2. A Month After Elected: I Will End Insurgency In 2 Months..

3. Two Months After Been Elected: Insurgency Will End Before December

What Has Nigerians Done 2 Deserve This Scam By APC??

What Is This Administration Really Doing About This Terrorism??

9 Likes

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
why?
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by marshalcarter: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nd when nigerians capture sum bokos...dey'll still leave dem instead of finishin dem immediately

Rip to dem dead
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ Omenka, is the report true?
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by queenzibah(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari is the fulani head. Understand and educate yourself on what's his aim is. Bye

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by lincolnj88: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin lol gowon hahahahahhaahahhaahhaha
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by sdindan: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
The end of the zoo, Nigeria is emanate.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
God heal and cleanse Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fool.ani Jihadists
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
How can a terrorist curb terrorism

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by bugzbunny: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's how they kill....everywhere
Some of them are here on Nairaland killing with there keyboards..they won't condemn this
Passingshot
Idrismusty
Dayo
Sweetlemon
Rilwayne
Rilwon
Obiagelli
Omenka
Sachriss
Fulanimafia etc
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by criminalmindz: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Premium Times News
President Buhari betrayed me; only a media protest can save us---Rotimi Amaechi

Following the recent appointments by President Buhari, the former governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was in Port-Harcourt on Saturday for a crucial meeting with the Rivers APC caucus, to chart a way forward for the members of the party. Mr. Amaechi, while lamenting said " I called you here, to brief you on the happenings in the party. Dakuku can confirm some of the things I will share with you. First, I thank you all for your support especially at this trying times. You all know the level of financial support and invaluable time I put, in ensuring that President Buhari wins both the party primary and the presidential election. All that was done because of what the President promised me. The President promised me the position of the secretary to government of the federation (SGF) in the presence of his wife, the day they came to ask for my support, in preparation to the party primaries. And based on the president's promise, I withdrew my support for Kwankwaso. And today Kwankwaso sees me as his enemy. Dakuku can confirm that. I don't know what I did to Tinubu. I have begged him both in private and before other party members. Yet, he has decided to hunt me down. What you see playing out today in our party, is not regional politics, but politics of the different parties and groups that make up the APC. Tinubu is seriously accusing me of being behind what played out in the National Assembly. The dummy he sold to the President, was that the PDP group in the APC have taken the Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives. And the President has bought Tinubu's dummy, and he is angry with the PDP group in the APC. The President believes, that I have polarised the APC along party lines, and therefore he ( Buhari ) will also make his appointments along his party the CPC. Now, the only option we have is to recruit the media, to paint the President in bad light, as regards his lopsided appointments. We believe when we hit him from different angles he will balance his appointments. We have already involved Arewa youths and some other groups and individuals. Some will be on TV to highlight this injustice meted against us by President Buhari. I feel deeply betrayed by the President's action. I'm still learning people. "
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
K
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by lastmessenger: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
sorry but i have to tell you guys that we have a dumb president and his supporters are deaf. i spit on pmb.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by drss(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buari so far is doing nothing about his fulani brothers. Buari is a confirm terrorist! Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by thewarrior72: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rotjijatau:
Amidst the outcry
and protests, the
attacks being
perpetuated by
Boko Haram’s killer
squad and Fulani
marauders appears
to still be
continuing with no
end in sight.
In the latest such
attacks – 5 people were gruesomely murdered
in Gashish village today Monday 31st August.
The five individuals were shot at close range
using semi automatic rifles and then their heads
were smashed up, with heavy weapons and
tools – completely destroying their faces.
This is the second attack which has occurred in
the last two days. Yesterday, Jol village (which
has been attacked over 30 times in the past),
came under severe siege by this special killer
squad of Boko Haram (who appear to be
working under the instructions of Fulani
marauders). They laid siege at Jol village for
over 2 hours, killing several people and
wounding scores. At the time of filling this result, the governor of Plateau State Hon. Simon Lalong was still addressing the villagers.

Source: Www.viewpointnigeria.com
Please is gowon among the dead?, I need his head on a platter. Kudos to the fooolanis for a job well-done & more grease/bullet to u guys gun.

By the time Booharis 4years elapses, there will no living soul in north central
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by kenny987(f): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
And people insult Igbos for deciding to refuse to retain same identities as these rampaging demons! Kai! No respect for human life and as expected, there is no word or address from the President! Soon Adesina and Lie Mohammed will come and say whatever crap they can conjure. Does this sustained killing warrant a Presidential address at least to tell the people he sees and hears their sufferings and that something is being done? Hmmm!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by NetworkProblem: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
is plateau not north? abeg, let them kill themselves.... they are all hausa,,, they should accomodate themselves
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by cyberdurable(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=18pt]In Memory of all the Armless Innocent IPOB members shot yesterday, May their Great and Brave soul rest in Peace[/size]

[size=13pt]Nigeria will continue to Experience these till Biafra is finally realized ... keep killing[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2015
The only TRIBE that has the prerogative Of killing other NIGERIANS without being attacked by the federal GOVERNMENT.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau State Leaves Five People Dead- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2015
It's until you become extinct that you will help yourselves right? You believe this would attract national condemnation abi? Is it that there are no young men in these states or is it cowardice? I'm just disgusted.

(1) (Reply)

why Igbos In NFF Block Segun Odegbami From Contesting For FIFA President / The Forgotten Baba Vanga Prophecies About World War Iii, And Others, / Gov Kashim Shettima Receives New Commanders For Operation Lafiya Dole. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.