Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour (851 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by ujoatu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gov Rochas Okorocha commenced work today with his inspection of a Guard of Honour mounted by a detachment of police officers in his honor.

Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by ujoatu(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eagle eyed Owelle fixing the collar of an officer

Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by ujoatu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Owelle Ndi Igbo nile

Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by dialfa: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
ABOKKI in Igboland

Aru
Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by delishpot: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
dialfa:
ABOKKI in Igboland

Aru

Ab0ki side
Ab0ki side
You dont want to his
Ab0ki side
Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by CharliParker: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
dialfa:
ABOKKI in Igboland

Aru
I like this man (Rochas)
He that said I should go to school free, University for that matter my father, uncles did not do this, but this man Rochas God bless you my Governor.
Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
ujoatu:
Owelle Ndi Igbo nile
owelle Ndi ulo gi!!!...kitikpo mapia gi anya ebe ahu...
Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
CharliParker:
I like this man (Rochas)
He that said I should go to school free, University for that matter my father, uncles did not do this, but this man Rochas God bless you my Governor.
so my brother you went to school for freein imo state??if na lie may you never see money to use pay your children school fees oo....say amen!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gov Okorocha Inspecting A Guard Of Honour by Duru1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha commenced work today with his inspection of a Guard of Honour mounted by a detachment of police officers in his honor.

This dude is a clown of limited talent. What a joke. What is the purpose of this freaking one-man show?

(1) (Reply)

Rosalynn Carter Could've Kissed President Buhari / President Buhari Is Far Richer Than He Declares : SEE PROOF / Topless FEMEN Activists Disrupt Muslim Conference In France (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.