Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures (4084 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
The Restoration Fly-Over Bridge Initiated and Completed by the Restoration Government, NNPC Mega Fulling Station Round about, Yenagoa

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Renovation of Nembe Grammar School Completed the Renovation of Nembe Grammar School, Nembe

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ogobiri-Toru Ebeni Bridge Completed Ogobiri-Toru Ebeni Bridge Completed by the Restoration Government

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by shaddoww: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is dat all? Now I know why they want him gone

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Traditional Rulers Secretariat Complex
Completed
The Newly Constructed Traditional Rulers Secretariat Complex Initiated by the Restoration Government

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
FMC Dualization and Expansion Completed The FMC Dualization and Expansion Road, Yenagoa

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Isaac Boro Expressway
On-going
The Dualization and expansion of Isaac Boro Expressway, Yenagoa, initiated by the Restoration Government

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by phyllosilicate(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
With the Money Bayelsa have, I'm not yet impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Edepie-Tombia Bridge 3 Completed Newly Completed Edepie-Tombia Bridge 3 Showing Before and Present States

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Edepie-Tombia Bridge 1 Completed Edepie-Tombia Bridge 1 Showing before and after Completion States

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ox-Box Lake Road Completed Newly Constructed Ox-Box Lake Road

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by osaslord500(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice work dude

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by eme1n(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keenly watching..
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ox-Box Lake Pavilion
On-going
Aerial View of Ox-Box Lake Pavilion Under Construction Showing the Newly Constructed Ox-Box Lake Road

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by 9ijaprince(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls get more current pictures for better publicities, Dickson has really laid an infrastructural foundation in bayelsa state,the only challenge he had was that he took up so many projects which are yet to be completed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by levelszik(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
International Cargo Airport
On-going
Cross Section and Aerial View of International Cargo Airport Amassoma Under construction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yenagoa Oporoma Road On-going The Yenagoa-Oporoma Road in the Central Sentorial District of Bayelsa State

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by delishpot: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerians dirty o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by slimfit1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Poor job with the billions he get every year.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by redvektor(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
make ona live that man joor BIG BIG TALK op are u sure you reside in bayelsa
come to yenagoa and see the level of poverty and joblessness In the state
i n the area of job creation what has he Don
nobody like that man jooor a policeman to lawyer (what a combination)

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by stuff46(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lovely pictures, good work. God help him and reward him for the good people of the state.
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bayelsa understandably has very difficult terrain but mine is that I always stand by the truth. Many of these projects shown were have seen 4 different Governments amidst peak of oil boom but yet remain uncompleted. I will not blame Dickson much but blame the inability of Jonathan to support his State. I will oppose Buhari favoring Katsina because Bayelsa and Katsina have very different problems but I am not impressed with Jonathan not opening up Bayelsa.
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
redvektor:
make ona live that man joor BIG BIG TALK
op are u sure you reside in bayelsa

come to yenagoa and see the level of poverty and joblessness In the state

i n the area of job creation what has he Don

nobody like that man jooor a policeman to lawyer (what a combination)
and in what ways have u Guys help ursef

waiting for free money?

he achieved a lot in 2 and half yrs

look at the debt he met and how he has sustained the state
u can vote or sylva back oooafter name u go dey hear am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abagworo:
Bayelsa understandably has very difficult terrain but mine is that I always stand by the truth. Many of these projects shown were have seen 4 different Governments amidst peak of oil boom but yet remain uncompleted. I will not blame Dickson much but blame the inability of Jonathan to support his State. I will oppose Buhari favoring Katsina because Bayelsa and Katsina have very different problems but I am not impressed with Jonathan not opening up Bayelsa.
Dickson is just 2 yes plus in DAT seat as gov even APC media organized appauld him in d just concluded guild of editors meeting in yenagoa

he can't just do it anyhw even with d type of treasury sylva left he has tried
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by redvektor(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
HzRF:

and in what ways have u Guys help ursef

waiting for free money?

he achieved a lot in 2 and half yrs

look at the debt he met and how he has sustained the state
u can vote or sylva back oooafter name u go dey hear am

see u who is looking for free money ( make I no talk too much )

I laff u , you called those pic above an achievement
bros abeg travel out

I no blame u sha election don reach ur oga don pay you for online campaign kip it up bro

tell u boss we need jobs in bayelsa
thanks

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by HzRF(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
redvektor:

see u who is looking for free money ( make I no talk too much )

I laff u , you called those pic above an achievement
bros abeg travel out

I no blame u sha election don reach ur oga don pay you for online campaign kip it up bro

tell u boss we need jobs in bayelsa
thanks
I guess u think we all live on pay per post right?
Can u kindly post d achievement of sylva

U made mentioned of abroad I guess d abroad spring up in a day

Ur likes have been peddling lies about him watching d guild of editors talked about him makes me look inward and am still looking

With just 2yrs as gov he has done well

How many job sylva even provided sef
And what makes u think I believe dre is no job in ur state
If all these and more are nothing to u

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by redvektor(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2015
HzRF:

Ur likes have been peddling lies about him watching d guild of editors talked about him makes me look inward and am still looking

WHO IS TAKING ABOUT SYLVA HERE
AM I AN APC SUPPOTER
just do what I ask u to do
TELL UR BOSS DICKSON
WE NEED JOBS IN BAYELSA STATE
THE AVERAGE BAYELSA youth is taking up arm s
kipnaping and stealing has now become the order of the day in bayelsa

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by bolanto24(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2015
HzRF:

please Dickson has been there for almost 4years. not 2yrs abeg. and for his achievements I think he's below 50%. just a talkative governor. too bad we have always been praying for a performing governor but we keep getting rubbish every time. we will kip changing them till we get it right. he doesn't deserve a 2nd term. period.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2015
HzRF:

Dickson is just 2 yes plus in DAT seat as gov even APC media organized appauld him in d just concluded guild of editors meeting in yenagoa

he can't just do it anyhw even with d type of treasury sylva left he has tried

Notice my statement that I won't blame him. My company was actually involved in 2 of the projects and I remember how refusal to pay during Sylva Government slowed works greatly. Construction in Bayelsa is very expensive and the restive youths don't help issues.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by rusher14: 2:34am On Sep 01, 2015
^ That's why the issue of job creation should have been paramount.

All these politicians that have neither have good intentions nor road map.

I would not say he cannot win the next election because this is naija and stranger things have happened but he doesn't deserve it.

This late in the game and only now can we see any pictures of his work whilst heading one of the largest allocated state funds in the country.

Fact is, people like him are just rapacious, materialistic opportunists. They are not visionaries. They are not torch-bearers. They are simply in government for the pecuniary benefits and aggrandisement.

The next question is Sylva - who cares about Sylva?

Bayelsa needs good governance.

Often times, we talk of marginalisation. Isn't this a marginalisation of one's own people?

The simple fact is Bayelsa State deserves better than this impostor.
Re: Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures by Image123(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2015
This is very unfortunate. Bayelsa is among the top five earning states in terms of monthly allocation. And why are almost all the pitiful achievements in Yenegoa? If this is what is obtainable in Yenegoa, na suffer head go dey the remaining villages be that oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. / Revealed: Tinubu and Buhari are behind Osinbajo's Declaration / Amosun Shut Down Ogun State For Tinubu Today. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.