Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Death Game. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Game. (431 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Game. by Alashi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have never published a story before, though I believe I am a good writer. looking at the stories on this forum has given me some encouragement. Who knows? Keep in touch.
Re: Death Game. by mitchie58(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
OK Am here cheesy
Re: Death Game. by Alashi(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Get Jack or don't come back. The man at the door paused in his tracks, his hand still on the knob. Ter was a short big man with those puffy cheeks that gave the impression that he ate his share of the world's food supplies and some. An undersized suit with those horn-rimmed glasses did not help to change that notion. He turned to look at the owner of the voice that spoke to him, and their eyes met. Small baleful eyes that gave away nothing and angry ones that were only a facade regarded each other for a moment.
Finally Ter said, " we have very good men in the department "
The man behind the desk shook his head, his eyes still on Ter. " I am going after the best. I must have the best " Ter knew what was coming. " Tell Jack it is Catherine all over again." Finally he swung the door open and stepped out, suddenly feeling hot.
The man behind the desk was the director of ops, Secret intelligence of SWOOP, a high profile wing of men and women from the Nigerian military and police forces...... to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Here Is An Exciting Chance To Write And WIN!!! / WHAT TO DO / Mandy's Law Episode 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.