Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. (7175 Views)

Need A Female Room Mate / Need A Female Room Mate / Female Room Mate Needed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Beaurie(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Need an accommodation in Lagos from a trust worthy agent who will meet your specifications? Call or whatsapp 08131880054. We connect you to landed properties for sale and rent. Any kind you want and any location in Lagos. Looking forward to providing you with accommodation of your desire.
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by oyinua: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beaurie:
In need of a decent lady to share a room self contain in akoka area of Lagos. Call or whatsapp 08131880054 if you're interested.

How much are you willing to pay wink
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by amiskurie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beaurie:
In need of a decent lady to share a room self contain in akoka area of Lagos. Call or whatsapp 08131880054 if you're interested.
I'm a male and I considered myself...so send me the address now.
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by oyinua: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
amiskurie:
I'm a male and I considered myself...so send me the address now.

Owi kill you dia

1 Like

Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ajileko: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why are you so desperately need a female roommate? What's wrong with a male roommate.
Are you sure your intention are clean ?
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by amiskurie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
oyinua:

Owi kill you dia
I don't think so....Hw,and with what?
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by mzcreativity(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
P
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by foxxymobile1(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦3,000 per day, ₦15,500k per week, ₦50,000K Per months .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 12 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. Must be an igbo origin. Limited to 1 yrs of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ebipat(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2018
not necessary anymore
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by jenny21(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who is in need of a roommate in a yaba and surulere environs
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Johnson4gud(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls any young responsible guy living in portharcourt and needs a roommate in his self contain should please contact me...08132890034...I currently have accommodation problems...I will share the right part from his rent and other bills..
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ebipat(f): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
not necessary anymore
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ebipat(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
jenny21:

I am very much in need......
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Kampack: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
jenny21:

Im a guy but any pwetty lady in need of free apartment around akoka shold contact me asap! I dont mind o! Im even bored being alone sef. I wont charge you a dime, just be well behaved.

Pm me quickly,

1 Like

Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Nkwomarket: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
I need a female roommate. Must be fair and tall,working and educated. If you're interested, Pls send me a mail sad sad
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by jenny21(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kampack:

Im a guy but any pwetty lady in need of free apartment around akoka shold contact me asap! I dont mind o! Im even bored being alone sef. I wont charge you a dime, just be well behaved.

Pm me quickly,

what are you on about
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ebipat(f): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Kampack:

Pm me quickly,

just wanna know, is it living in the same room with you or you have a spare room?
..........'cos I am not thinking of cohabiting!
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ebipat(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
not necessary anymore
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by kihi23(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nkwomarket:
I need a female roommate. Must be fair and tall,working and educated. If you're interested, Pls send me a mail sad sad
Is the offer still available
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Johnson4gud(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
A lady in Trans Amadi Portharcourt is in need of a female roommate...she must be a female and also working...call Faith on 08149220415 or 07058700247 if seriously interested
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Goodybounce(f): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please I'm interested
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Apple2: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Hi, I'm a young man, can anyone here accommodate me for a month? I will pay for the month, I'm stuck outside, I need help.. If you are kind enough dis is my number 08036497258.
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Feranmi1212(f): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2018
i need a female we can rent self contain together around ogba/berger axis pls call or whatsapp if u r intrested 07037222696
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Neemot99: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please I need someone I can scout with around akoka..... I don't mind paying, if it's not too much
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Venyray: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello guys, I'm in need of a room mate, female pls. In surulere, yaba or festac, I will pay monthly
Just contact me
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by ViRosa: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2019
LAGOS: In search of a Female Housemate (sharing a two bedroom ) flat. Must be Working , cooperate or entrepreneurship. Mainland, Akoka /Yaba/Surulere Axis. We can get an agent together and go house scouting together.
Interested please call
Rosa: 07084930650
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by SuccyJ(f): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Monthly rent accommodation needed in Lagos. please send a DM. or quote me here.

thanks
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Divaacares(f): 12:14am On Mar 08, 2019
SuccyJ:

thanks
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by flyfit(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
SuccyJ:

thanks

I need such accommodation oo
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by wunmmyola(f): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
pls am in need of one
Re: Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. by Petonis(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
A room self contain apartment with constant electricity at ikeja.....for rent at a very good price.
Close to computer village and accessible to anywhere in Lagos
Call 08065125262
Only interested and serious persona please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Real Estate Mandate Terminology / Short Term Offer For Just 20 Plots At Abijo Ajah Lagos 2m Per Plot / Serviced Apartments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.