Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri (2873 Views)

Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by iamweird: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Don't wanna say where I got the pictures before some small minded people will say am hustling for traffic. Nigerians are always very good with insulting.. just feel your eyes shaa. If you want more, you can google or visit their shopping mall in Owerri and Abuja. Did I hear someone ask why I say the place is controversial? tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile, all the fine places no dey for only Lagos and Abuja. Ala Owerri is now rocking... Yudala just launched their experience store here.

Happy September too smiley

Re: Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by krak101(m): 3:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Y controversial?
Re: Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by echeprecious: 3:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by bluepanther(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Where exactly is it located in Owerri?
Re: Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by asha80(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
iamweird:
Don't wanna say where I got the pictures before some small minded people will say am hustling for traffic. Nigerians are always very good with insulting.. just feel your eyes shaa. If you want more, you can google or visit their shopping mall in Owerri and Abuja. Did I hear someone ask why I say the place is controversial? tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile, all the fine places no dey for only Lagos and Abuja. Ala Owerri is now rocking... Yudala just launched their experience store here.

Happy September too smiley
you got it from mcc urrata rd..controversial because it is rumoured that a relation of rochas owns it and that the land mapped out as some kind of lawyers estate

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri by iamweird: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
asha80:
you got it from mcc urrata rd..controversial because it is rumoured that a relation of rochas owns it and that the land mapped out as some kind of lawyers estate
i didnt know about the second one

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? / What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.