Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? (939 Views)

Mama Put / Modern Eatery Which Do You Preffer See Mouth Watering Photos / Is Satchet Water(pure Water) Really Pure? / How Do You Enjoy Drinking SATCHET Water(pure WATER)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? by 8j(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
Bottle water and pure water, which do u preffer and feel is better? Guess u've ur reasons wif u, ! undecided
Re: Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? by amebo22: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
I prefer neither reasons are simple: both are borehole to start with, with pure water u do not know the sanitary conditons of the handlers since they are not machine put togeda. I used to live in a neighborhood where the next tenant was making pure water in a very filthy environment. Even the ones they tie in the leather would be cheaper way to buy bacteria.
As of the bottled water, the chemicals used in making this bottles and preservative and not to forget the by products of Chlorine : TCE are carcinogenic with long term effects.
So the questions should be are we buying cancer or bateria. With bacteria you can use antibiotics but it would occur frequently but wit bottled water it would be long term side effect.
Now that said if i am to choose i would go for bottled water due to the fact that globalization is forcing everytin we interact with to be either radioactively inclined to wards increasing carcinogen thus with the risk assessment bottled water goes.
Best solution Get ur water either boiled filtered wateva and get you own container and drink, it save you mony,bacteria or even reduces ur risk of cancer, lol
Re: Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? by Sissy3(f): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2009
bottled water
Re: Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? by Pepeye(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2009
bottled water will do
Re: Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? by uzwu: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2009
Bottle water all the way!
What is pure about the sachet Poor water

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Eat Meat Or Fish Last When Taking Meals / Ogbono Soup Wahala? Look Here / Why Is Beans So Cost In My Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.