Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) (25543 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by christinie(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
He's a big disgrace to my profession.

So shameful.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
Actually its shocking! this is because 95% of rape cases especially that of ince.st involving minors are committed by yellowbars.

This is just a one-off for Igbos. yelombas are notorious for in.cest crimes, child molestation, paedophilia and rap.ing of minors. So let's get it straight cos I'm actually as shocked as you are
This one still get mouth to dey talk, he be like say nah you I go use do scapegoat this morning
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by chuksmad(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
We can not conclude, until we hear from the lawyer, because sometimes these little girls can lie against an adult knowing fully well everybody will believe her.
I use my self as an example on what happened to me when i was with my sister and her husband house, there is this eight year old girl that was living with them and it happened that this little girl was caught stealing meat from the pot and when she was accosted, she told my in law that she saw me taking meat from the pot and that was the reason she also went their.
I was shocked and totally devastated with that kind of accusation from a girl of 8yrs. The funny part is that my in law seemed to believe her story. Since that day i fear this small girls. They can really put you in a mess, if the devil take hold of them.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by melzabull(f): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:

This one still get mouth to dey talk, he be like say nah you I go use do scapegoat this morning
Use your useless mama do scapegoat
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by prof17(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2015
shocked grin
Bonapart:
Tell me 100 reasons why this lawyer shouldn't be killed either through back door or through the front door

if law makers break the law then should the people do
believe me this is pure set-up by the victim's grandma.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Abdullateeflawal(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
maybe the goverment should help pay subsidy to nigerian prostitutes so that guys can afford them and hopefully this rape issues will be reduced.. abi?
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
both Anus and Vagina. .nawa oooo. dat man must be hard. What is he searching for.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
Use your useless mama do scapegoat
Oya nah cheesy let's go there, how are your ewu parents, akwuna ur iidiot mother's toto is smelling, I can even perceive it from here
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by claycares: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:

So shameful.
Before you conclude that he is actually a lawyer christinie, I just checked the NBA website and discovered he is not even a lawyer. He attached pictures

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by derecho(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
People would say"what he did is unpardonable because he knows the gravity of indulging in such crime"
I'm sure many are disappointed in him.Many will even deny him,let alone standing as surety for his bail.
Two things readily comes to mind.
1.Jesus bore the shame for me on the cross and interceeds for me.
2.The same kind of public and eternal disgrace for those who know that HELL FIRE IS REAL but choose to remain in their sins.

GOD WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IN THOSE WHO FRUSTRATE HIS GRACE .
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by andyanders: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Let them show the face of that pervert and stop blooding his face.He is a rapist and should be shown to the whole world.A lawyer for that matter.No mercy should be shown to him.

If this man gets anything less than 10 yrs and loosing his licence, I will go to court and challenge this case. He should be tagged as Sex Offender and should not be allowed to any public place where children are.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by ismailaoladayo: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Conji na bastard, the lawyer should expect pay back to his daughter or his wife.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by 3050yanke(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
dat judge dey Bleep up,he just dey waist time,why not carry the shege go where Hausa ppl dey call kurukuku, dat is in English prison....... and the devil say fe mi le, dat is in Igbo terbafo (miss kedike)
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by andyanders: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:

So shameful.

I can understand how you feel my sister. I feel so sad that someone in his class should be caught in a shameful act like this.

Someone in his shoes who is supposed to protect the innocent child chose to be the one to advantage of her.Too bad for him and his profession.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
shocked this is a shocking news, I thought the yeebos on nairaland said it's only Yoruba pple that rape, especially minors, paedophiles *singing* nobody holy pass eh
na yorubas top chat in the issue of rape u know it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by malikisah: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
and why does he still have his weapon with him, pls someone should cut it off!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by hrfunso: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
he won't like it in prison.

www.sportpagereview.com
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
He should be dealt with accordingly, shameless lawyer!!!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by Uchwilliam(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
He will represent himself then
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by moshould(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Don't do d crime, if U can't do the time....since u knw d law, treck intO d prison nd cOmplete Ur jail term..save your time and money...
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by baysol: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
eddyline:
He is a shame and a disgrace to his profession

Igbos has been disgracing all professions since 1892.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by baysol: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
eddyline:
He is a shame and a disgrace to his profession

Ibos has been disgracing all professions since 1892.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by billyG(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Even a lawyer fa!he get heart come do am 4 court thereby defiling d sancity & hallowness of d court.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
And he knows what the Criminal Code of the Federation and that of Lagos State and also Child Acts Law stipulate against such a criminal act. He will even be derobbed. He's such a silly guy.
andyanders:

I can understand how you feel my sister. I feel so sad that someone in his class should be caught in a shameful act like this.

Someone in his shoes who is supposed to protect the innocent child chose to be the one to advantage of her.Too bad for him and his profession.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by christinie(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
So he's an impostor or what?
claycares:
Before you conclude that he is actually a lawyer christinie, I just checked the NBA website and discovered he is not even a lawyer. He attached pictures
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by bummyla(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
serves him right! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by ijustdey: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mrjosaphat:

just collect the space without a word
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by flokii: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
wait o... Unlawful penetration keee
how e take do am for court premises and where d girl dey wey dem see am penetrate..
I smell lies
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by obstead200(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Tell me 100 reasons why this lawyer shouldn't be killed either through back door or through the front door

One reason is enough.
Have u considered d possibility that he might just be innocent?
U see I am always very sceptical about all rape cases because dia are lots of flaws and subjectivity involved in establishing a prima facie case. Almost all d rules of evidence gathering cannot be applied in the correct context where rape cases are involved.

This makes it a unique opportunity for evil minded pple to slander d innocent with rape cases.

Child rape cases present an even more difficult and disturbing scenario. The possibility of conviction y ing the innocent is very very high.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by efextony: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very Strange!!!
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by obstead200(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bonapart:

One reason is enough.
Have u considered d possibility that he might just be innocent?
U see I am always very sceptical about all rape cases because dia are lots of flaws and subjectivity involved in establishing a prima facie case. Almost all d rules of evidence gathering cannot be applied in the correct context where rape cases are involved.

This makes it a unique opportunity for evil minded pple to slander d innocent with rape cases.

Child rape cases present an even more difficult and disturbing scenario. The possibility of convicting the innocent is very very high.

the public, like we in nairaland forum also make things worse. We are quick to pass a guilty judgment on anybody accused of rape, especially child rape. We judge it with our emotions. We hardly pause to consider d possibility dat there might be an error somewhere, dat some evil being might be on a vendetta to destroy someone's reputation or simply inflict a horrible police experience on someone.
Re: Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
iamauxin:
This is just defilement, not rape. Each of them has its penalty. He used his hands touch the girl's private part. At most, he can be sentenced to 14 years. And mind you, Rape is a capital offence and attracts life imprisonment upon conviction. Thanks!

Defilement is rape. It depends whether it's under the Penal Code or Criminal Procedure Act. A capital offense is one that carries death as sentence. Life imprisonment is not capital. I still repeat that rape carries 14 years sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Anambra Vigilante Arrested For Almost Cutting Off Resident's Hand In Rivers. PIC / 3 Policemen Attacked At New Haven, Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.