Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? (1912 Views)

Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / At What Age Did You Finish Your First Degree / HND Program / At What Age Should A Nigerian Obtain His/her First Degree ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2015
As for me, i made my 1st million @ 26

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by christinie(f): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2015
APC never tired of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by joncom(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Still trying

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by joncom(m): 5:49am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Let me sit down here and read comments.
...Shift let me read with u

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by doublewisdom: 5:57am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Exactly! Cheap propaganda at that!

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:

Am a staunch PDP supporter. Any Corps member that served in BY between 2010 and 2011 will confirm this. Though those that were posted to Yenagoa, the state capital were not lucky to hit it big because of strict supervision. But those of us that worked across the sea, like Southern Ijaw and Brass LGA's hammer no be small.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by agohmamuda(m): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2015
I got my first 8 million at the age of 24. Dr..gs trafficking; sure business. Dont try it if u dnt have strong connections.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Mixty: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Got my first 4 million naira at age 24 years playing BABA IJEBU

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Mixty:
Got my first 4 million naira at age 24 years playing BABA IJEBU

Hmm, are you serious. Am seeing that game as scam.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm ,make I dey read stories...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by christinie(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
APC is the worst party on earth.
Depot:

Am a staunch PDP supporter. Any Corps member that served in BY between 2010 and 2011 will confirm this. Though those that were posted to Yenagoa, the state capital were not lucky to hit it big because of strict supervision. But those of us that worked across the sea, like Southern Ijaw and Brass LGA's hammer no be small.

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by christinie(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
You know whatsup.
doublewisdom:

Exactly! Cheap propaganda at that!
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by christinie(f): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol if I hear!
joncom:

...Shift let me read with u
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Holimallam(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Will get my first 40million dis year while paying bet9ja cool

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
@ d age of 26 while I was stil working in a vessel, bt it was strictly 4rm backyard runs and deals, d funny part is dt half of d cash went down in 3days, clubbing n women.......don't blame me tho, the cash wasn't earned.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
I made my first million this year at 24yrs. My net worth is now 2.1million. I made and save this money from online business for 4yrs now,and this year I score the goal. Especially YouTube, Blogging & mobile apps development.

Hard work pays. Proudly millionaire

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Folabimi(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I made my first million this year at 24yrs. My net worth is now 2.1million. I made and save this money from online business for 4yrs now,and this year I score the goal. Especially YouTube, Blogging & mobile apps development.

Hard work pays. Proudly millionaire

D only legit one so far, wish u more success and aspiring to come give my own testimony too.
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Holimallam:
Will get my first 40million dis year while
paying bet9ja cool

Thank God you said paying bet9ja and not bet9ja paying you.

Building castles in the air.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Castroii:
@ d age of 26 while I was stil working in a vessel, bt it was strictly 4rm backyard runs and deals, d funny part is dt half of d cash went down in 3days, clubbing n women.......don't blame me tho, the cash wasn't earned.

You wasted your 1st million on clubbing and women while i invested mine wisely. Am a proud house owner in Lagos, and the business is still on.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
glad to hear the good news
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Depot:

You wasted your 1st million on clubbing and women while i invested mine wisely. Am a proud house owner in Lagos, and the business is still on.
yea dt was then, youthful exhuberance I think, n d influence of my fellow crew members, bt then enuf lessons learnt and amendments done...........yea i was lucky to have a 2nd chance and subsequent chances in life, n trust me they were well utilized

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by emmani42: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
All Thanks Be To God It Was At 25
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
emmani42:
All Thanks Be To God It Was At 25
And how?
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by truvine(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
I made mine this year... A bulk of it came in during fuel scarcity.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by bosco9: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2015
"Make una show una fellow guys the way". Not just calling huge amounts.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Made 2.1million naira this year by organizing seminars at school. Am 21yrs and an enterprenuer student.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Osemond123(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
[b][/b]about to make mine. shear some tip how you guys made yourx.
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Depot(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
HenryDion:
Made 2.1million naira this year by organizing seminars at school. Am 21yrs and an enterprenuer student.

Sure guy
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by virud: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Inspiring! Make Una continue!
Re: At What Age Did You Hit Your 1st Million And How? by Pidggin(f): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
@5, I made it on paper cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Product Id Of CCNA Network Visualizers / Exciting Career Opportunities!Apply Fast / 13 Reasons You Are Not Successful As You Should Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.