Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory (33054 Views)

We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari / PMB 100-days-in-office-calendar-view / PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by billyG(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
The wailing of wailers are waning hav any1 notice ,Dnt start a marathon on swift feet.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Seamareggae(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigerians from all walks of life are still skeptical about the direction of this govt, the truth is that this govt was built on lies and the lies are now enveloping it.

The common man doesn't care about any politician being jailed rather he wants to enjoy a conducive and favourable business environment.
U as a common man believe the corrupt politicians shud not be jailed right?

But the petty arm robbers shud be jailed.. Jus because Buhari is our president...

U need deliverance thoo

2 Likes

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by justbonny(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
MixedMan:
What's this Anumanu Saying? I spent Close to 50mins reading this Waste from a confirm South WASTErner and I couldn't even figure out a tangible point you made.. Which Restructuring of NNPC? Are You Mad Op??

Buhari said in his own words " why shold jonathan be asking for neighbouuring countrys help in fighting Boko haram, that he's a general,he don't need to form any alliance with any country to fight boko haram,all what he will do is mobilise the Nigerian army and within few weeks boko haram is over"

The same buhari said the nations account was empty and within 2weeks he was inaugrated he approved over 40billion to travel, ..

When Will you Yorubas start seeing things from the right angle.. You guys claim you are your brothers keeper yet you betray yourselves.. A typical example is Tinubu and fashola.. *spits*

Why the attack on Yorubas? You are indirectly preaching tribalism.
U should be careful about what you say or what allegations you make. Certainly you should be careful about your public conduct.

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
axtpleasure:
Nonsense... Past militaries against one civilian. If truly buhari is fighting corruption and PDP govt whom they claimed destroyed dis country, why is abubakar, obasanjor still at large... Its laughable becos if he dea talk abt dem they will leak out secretes he is covering. This man buhari is fake we have eyes and we can see aiit.
Why don't you say Buhari should start the probe from the days of Lord Lugard and Mongo Park, to prove he is not witch-hunting Jonathan? Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by fulanimafia: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Lordave:
GEJ did not fail! He had setbacks, he did not fail.

And I haven't seen nor felt the positive impact of your alleged Buhari achievements in 100 days.

In that case, go back to Page 1 and counter the achievements felt by other Nigerians with points, devoid of emotions and bias.

GEJ's people in Otueke fetching water from a soak-away because of lack of potable water will stone you if you dare tell them their son who was Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, and President is not a disappointing failure.

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
op, all these achievements r accomplished through buhari's body language.
Buhari for no dey wear clothes again so the enormity n aura of the body language can be severely felt morer in other sectors n regions too.
Imagine with agbada him body language dey fix things, if na bare body bobo naija go turn dubai o.
Baba abeg no dey wear cloth again make we feel UR Bare BODY LANGUAGE.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by charlso1(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian we know needs change but who can change her. 100 Days in the office is too small to expect massive change but what if the 100 days turn to 1000 days? who will be blamed for that.
We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by hensben(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Lordave:
GEJ was overhauling the entire organs, agencies and system of our government for proper dissemination of the dividends of democracy.

Of course, such process has no immediate positive effect, in fact, it puts a nation, society or organisation on a standstill. Yet GEJ managed to steer the country to many points of positive achievements which are becoming evident in this administration. GEJ fought a war on multiple fronts and came back with convincing results yet you lots paid him back by bullying him out of office.

Let's see how Buhari copes with GEJ'S legacy.
So GeJ was overhauling for good six years and you call President Buhari baba go slow.

Una hypocrite and mumurity needs probing.

3 Likes

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2015
blackpanda:

Reply with facts, not insult.
He is old enough to be your father. Have some respect for elder, u hear!
You this slowpoke stop spamming me, How did you get involve in such sh*t, IF YOU ARE DAFT, then try another fellow. Bigot
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by wristbangle: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Answer my questions or keep quiet. You cannot derail the thread because of lack of a credible defence for your embarrassing statement.

How can you claim GEJ failed because he was overhauling the system for over 5 years and yet blame Nigerians for kicking him out? Is it not sheer hypocrisy to excuse GEJ for his entire tenure and then castigate PMB after just 100 days?

Typical wailer.

Bro, kindly ignore these dim nitwits. GEJ was there for 5years, all they are doing is to praise that clueless man. Just 100days. I just don't get it. I don't know why some Nigerians are impatient and stvpid. The only time I can speak ill of this present administration is after 2yrs of no reasonable achievement. 100days cannot fix Nigeria shiit. Wailers should get that into their stinking skull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So na failure to declare asset be your own problem? What kind of people do we have in Nigeria.
Buhari promised to declare his assets PUBLICLY and he's FAILED to do so. Pray tell, doesn't that qualify as FAILURE?

The joke is on you.♦
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2015
People keep saying GEJ set up this and that for Buhari to work with....was it so difficult to actualize this in 6 years of his administration?? certainly NO...the man was a puppet and why we all argue and fight here, he is more than relieved to be off that seat

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
mianyaegbu:
I think this should be in joke section. no b only sanity restoration even my uncle had lost his job due to this Man's unfriendly economic policy
............... Is your uncle into bunkery?

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by wristbangle: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
MixedMan:
What's this Anumanu Saying? I spent Close to 50mins reading this Waste from a confirm South WASTErner and I couldn't even figure out a tangible point you made.. Which Restructuring of NNPC? Are You Mad Op??

Buhari said in his own words " why shold jonathan be asking for neighbouuring countrys help in fighting Boko haram, that he's a general,he don't need to form any alliance with any country to fight boko haram,all what he will do is mobilise the Nigerian army and within few weeks boko haram is over"

The same buhari said the nations account was empty and within 2weeks he was inaugrated he approved over 40billion to travel, ..

When Will you Yorubas start seeing things from the right angle.. You guys claim you are your brothers keeper yet you betray yourselves.. A typical example is Tinubu and fashola.. *spits*

This your comment can get you killed.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Fourwinds: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
MixedMan:

I didn't take this ur statement serious.. look at how bias u are..So if Fashola is wrong(very glaring) Tinubu should support him rite. no wonder d last government was hypocritical and filled with mediocrity
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by neocortex: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
MixedMan:

You made valuable points but you diluted its effectiveness by making tribalistic references.
There is nothing like "you yorubas", if you want to address Tinubu or Fasola face them squarely
and leave the common man on the street out of your condemnation.

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Though I am not a PMB fan but What did GEJ achieved in 6yrs?
I'm not discussng Gej now rather I'm talking about PMB

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by hensben(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2015
otunsman:
The thing is that northern elders,apc govs,senators and,bokoharam never allowed jonathan to work.They always find one excuse to criticize jonathan and threw bomb at innocent citizens in the name of progressives.If ss and se east elders decides to toe the lines of the north and her allies this administration will not have peace like her predecessor.
How e take affect Buhari, na the masses e go still affect.
Gej was a mess, that's the fact.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by sasquareT(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Imagine I weep for this Op...
The Op said his slave master is restoring sanity but it is obvious now that you have loose yours.
Fighting against corruption!!!, for the past 100dayz of mouth action how much looted money has been recover so far?
Most of the little thing we are enjoying today been it power and other sector is still d manifestation of Jonathan handiwork.
I pray you guyz won't follow Buhari to abattoir to be slaughter before you finally regain ur sanity.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Seamareggae(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Op listed out stories of body language from PMB, the question is how has PMB 100 days affected Kabiru the road side mechanic, Musa the farmer and Obinna the man that has a Shop in Onitsha?
Nd how has GEJ ineptitude of 6 years improve the lives of those guys...
U funny ooo... At least under 100 days, there is improvement of light for everyone...

2 Likes

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
People keep saying GEJ set up this and that for Buhari to work with....was it so difficult to actualize this in 6 years of his administration?? certainly NO...the man was a puppet and why we all argue and fight here, he is more than relieved to be off that seat

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]

you can't be advertising and being politically biased. Don't mix politics with biz
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Lordave: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

You're really funny guy. You don't want us to demand results after more than 5 yrs of Jonathan but you're demanding result even before 100 days of Buhari! na wa for TANoids o.

And you expect Nigeria was on a right track with the looting massive looting of PDP and especially GEJ's regime?
Did your read this?
According to Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI)’s investigative analysis, Nigeria lost $32 billion (N6.4 trillion at N200/$1) to massive corruption that characterized oil sales by the NNPC during the last administration alone. Had that amount not been looted, the country would have been buoyant enough to finance her 2015 budget of N4.36 trillion and still pay off her external debt of N2.03 trillion. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187783-nigeria-lost-over-n6-4-trillion-to-corruption-ridden-nnpc-oil-sales-nrgi-report.html

Guy, give it up!
What are you saying? GEJ should have released the names of looters or he should have published the results of investigation after each phase?

This is what you don't understand! GEJ was trying his best to put right the wrongs of his predecessors. Our judicial system, historically is one of the slowest if not the slowest in the world, we only get quick judgement under dictatorship, he was doing massive reform of the judiciary and every unbiased observer would agree that the judiciary cannot become as effective as needed at that same time when reforms are ongoing.

Buhari is living by GEJ's ideas and effort, he hasn't done any reasonable thing different if not for trying to mix dictatorial and democratic attributes to achieve a bias aim which in fact, is not in anyway reasonable.

Anyway, let's see how many people Buhari prosecutes before we kick him out Aso Rock.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by hensben(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
blackpanda:

Buhari never said this. Stop telling lies and misrepresenting the President.

What he said is Nigeria can not leave the fighting to neighbouring countries. He said neighbouring countries cannot fight our war for us. We must partner with them and the international community to stamp out bh.

Pls dont twist words!
Medias and bloggers are the problem here, I know some of them are PDP members or from SE who like to change the words of the president.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Buhari promised to declare his assets PUBLICLY and he's FAILED to do so. Pray tell, doesn't that qualify as FAILURE?

The joke is on you.♦
You case is a sorry one.

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by wristbangle: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not discussng Gej now rather I'm talking about PMB

Let's give this man some time for crying out loud. 100days cannot fix Nigeria shiit. One step @ a time, abi u wan remove am from power? cheesy
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by emmyblackky(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Op listed out stories of body language from PMB, the question is how has PMB 100 days affected Kabiru the road side mechanic, Musa the farmer and Obinna the man that has a Shop in Onitsha?
The best comment so far
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by dougivilla(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Do a thread on those and I will oblige you my time.
Just like you did in the #100wasteddays thread abi?

You have decided to cajole the gullible with your propaganda and have refused to address areas of obvious failures.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by ocelot2006(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
My vote was not wasted.

With my PVC, I said bye bye to:

1. Clulessness
2. Corruption.
3. Bad governance
4. Body language that supports corruption.

Keep going slowly Baba, surely we shall get there.

Loving my country more than ever before.

No peace for the corrupts. The fear of PMB alone is the beginning of selling fuel at the official price, no over bloated subsidy payment, regular electricity supply, remittance of revenues by different agencies, sudden death of ghost workers, respect in the commity of nations for my dear country etc

God bless Mr President.
God bless Naija.

Haters can jump into the nearest deepest part of the lagoon.

Here's what your PVC brought

*Confusion
*Ineptitude
*Tribalism
*Nepotism
*Incompetence
*Surge in terror attacks
*Economy in downfall mode
*Corruption

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by petermichaels(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
On una own oh!
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Fourwinds: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
For many other Nigerians, it's been 100 wasted days. Let's examine the sectors one after the other:

1. Fight against corruption. It's been a 100 days of fighting corruption on the pages of newspapers, no policy, no programmes and no structural institutional changes.

2. Promised public asset declaration. Buhari has failed to declare his assets publicly as promised. For a govt that is sincere on fighting corruption, this should have been a quick win. What does Buhari, a so called clean man of integrity, have to hide? If Buhari wants to be taken seriously on his fight against corruption, then he must declare his assets publicly because he that comes to equity, must come with clean hand.

3. Govt appointments. Going by the 35 appointments made so far, the Buhari govt has turned out to be the most divisive, vindictive and tribalistic ever. We're seeing the worst form of nepotism. The current national debate alone on the issue of federal appointments shows that it has never been this bad.

4. Power sector. The president said in his inaugural speech that "studies are underway to identify the quickest way to bring power to Nigerians". It seems the study is not yet over because so far, no plans, no programmes and no projects for the power sector. The power sector is on autopilot mode from what was done in the last administration.

5. Oil sector. Besides the change in leadership of NNPC, nothing more has happened in the oil sector. No projects, no policy and no programmes

6. 100 days in office and more the 5 months after being elected, still no cabinet in place. All the MDAs are on autopilot mode

7. Most federal projects are stalled. Work has stopped on Lagos-Ibadan road, Second Niger bridge and many other federal roads

8. The economy is on standstill, no finance minister, no economic policy and no direction
was 35 appointment or 30 my friend... very wrong of u..
so u want to tell me power supply as not improve...u must be lying.
So nothing as happened in NNPC.. let me tell u., I do call NNPC d devil's abode because what they do before now was shrouded in secrecy. NNPC had several accounts before and dat was how our money were looted... look here., y do u think ur GEJ lost.?? those dat were against him were more than those with. him.

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by PassingShot(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
dougivilla:
Just like you did in the #100wasteddays thread abi?

You have decided to cajole the gullible with your propaganda and have refused to address areas of obvious failures.

I can't see failure in a 100-day old regime. It makes no sense at all especially when there is not a single thing he should have achieved but failed to achieve.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot nice one PMB is enroute to be Nigeria's best president Ever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.