Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women (479 Views)

Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. / Am Tired Of Been Lonely! / I Am Tired Of Being Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by Lamidiobi1: 3:17am On Apr 02, 2009
i know i advertised for a 2nd wife but that is not the reason for women to stalk me with emails. i remember i specifically warned ibo and yoruba women to stay clear but they are all up in ma business looking for marriage. i need ma space let me think straight please. i am too big to marry a yeye woman as 2nd and 3rd wife. i will only consider application from foreign women from now on embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by osisi2(f): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2009
may one of those your wild aboki nama chase you for dream
ewu!
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by Moonstone(f): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2009
**osisi:

may one of those your wild aboki nama chase you for dream
ewu!
AMEN! angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by OgidiBoy(m): 3:24am On Apr 02, 2009
Lamidi-obi:

i know i advertised for a 2nd wife but that is not the reason for women to stalk me with emails. i remember i specifically warned ibo and yoruba women to stay clear but they are all up in ma business looking for marriage. i need ma space let me think straight please. i am too big to marry a yeye woman as 2nd and 3rd wife. i will only consider application from foreign women from now on embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm surprised you even get first wife grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 02, 2009
Somewhere in your mind, you must be thinking some cares if you live or die.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by Gabry(f): 4:21am On Apr 02, 2009
LoL! See this guy sef. . . U are KOLOMENTAL! I didnt know Yaba left dey provide computer with internet connection for this Hot bugger to come online sef. tongue Guy, o ya. . . Go comot yaself to Oyinbo land sharp sharp. If you choose the old fat women, for sure they will be your wife. No qualms. Just becareful ooo I go hear they like to sit naked on a black man's mouth grin tongue

MUMU
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by oluwafemi113(m): 6:01am On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

LoL! See this guy sef. . . U are KOLOMENTAL! I didnt know Yaba left dey provide computer with internet connection for this Hot bugger to come online sef. tongue Guy, o ya. . . Go comot yaself to Oyinbo land sharp sharp. If you choose the old fat women, for sure they will be your wife. No qualms. Just becareful ooo I go hear they like to sit naked on a black man's mouth grin tongue

MUMU

i they feel you
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by AloyEmeka9: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2009
i know i advertised for a 2nd wife but that is[b] not the reason for women to stalk me with emails[/b]. i remember i specifically warned ibo and yoruba women to stay clear but they are all up in ma business looking for marriage. i need ma space let me think straight please. i am too big to marry a yeye woman as 2nd and 3rd wife. i will only consider application from foreign women from now on
grin grin grin grin This guy must be a dollar millionaire this one igbo and Yoruba girls dey dajiela eze for him even after warning them to stay clear. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by yme1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
@poster
u dey dream dey type abi wetin
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by deoye05: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

MUMU

ON BLACK MAN's MOUTH.

YAR RA DOSKY!!! THAATS A HEAD. shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Apr 03, 2009
LMAO! grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by tpia: 3:51am On Apr 05, 2009
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by iice(f): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2009
tpia:

na wa for professional internet sh*t starters.

One day you'll slip up and reveal your other well known id(s) on Nairaland.

as it is your writing style is a dead giveaway. Better change it.

grin grin Na so grin grin
People too dey get time to dey make ids left and right cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Women by yme1(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2009
pathetic

(1) (Reply)

To All Female In Nairaland (happy Easter / Looking For A Caring Woman (20-24) Within The Lagos Area. / Need A True Luv. A Female .age 18-22yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.