Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) (684 Views)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) / Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by reetah(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
I use a techno h6 . Recently, I have noticed some background applications running, thereby draining the power of my battery and occupying large spaces in my memory card. The likes of "monkey test, time service and a host of others. I got an application From my man which could unroot any app, but when I try to uninstall those applications through this app, I can't perform the operation because they are classified under the system applications,. I tried using an antivirus too, it didn't work.. I even uninstalled some of them through my application manager but they keep coming back. I'm confused really.. I need helpful and reasonable solutions please.. I wana know if they are harmful or not. And if they are, the necessary steps to take. Thanks in advance

Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by Heromaniaa: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
you are under attack. Click on setting then select applications, select the malicious app, select force stop, clear notifications and data of the malicious files. thank me later.
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by ChappyChase: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Guy go throw way the phone!
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by jideprof: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
reetah:
I use a techno h6 . Recently, I have noticed some background applications running, thereby draining the power of my battery and occupying large spaces in my memory card. The likes of "monkey test, time service and a host of others. I got an application From my man which could unroot any app, but when I try to uninstall those applications through this app, I can't perform the operation because they are classified under the system applications,. I tried using an antivirus too, it didn't work.. I even uninstalled some of them through my application manager but they keep coming back. I'm confused really.. I need helpful and reasonable solutions please.. I wana know if they are harmful or not. And if they are, the necessary steps to take. Thanks in advance

Not All Are Malicious, Some Are Part Of What Makes Your Device Functional. The Likes Of Time Service And Bro Service Are Malicious Which Occur As A Result Of Granting Root Access To Wrong App. Use Your Antivirus To Know Which One Is A Malware, Then You Can Proceed To Remove Them.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please!!! / Android 6.0 Marshmallow Features You Should Know / New Posts From Techsng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.