Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

See First Photo Of Flavour And Anna Ebiere’s Cute Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See First Photo Of Flavour And Anna Ebiere’s Cute Daughter (725 Views)

Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017 / Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Flavour And Anna Ebiere’s Cute Daughter by buki5: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013, Anna Ebiere has taken to Instagram to share the first photo of her daughter who she recently had for popular crooner, Flavour.

For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She’s my everything. I thank you Father for blessing us with this beautiful sunshine! My tiny lil angel is one month today… #proudmother#Godisawesome #thankful

See photos: http://newspepa.com/see-first-photo-of-flavour-and-anna-ebieres-cute-daughter-32875

Re: See First Photo Of Flavour And Anna Ebiere’s Cute Daughter by Palmwinetapper: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Truthfully that baby is not cute..just saying
Re: See First Photo Of Flavour And Anna Ebiere’s Cute Daughter by doublewisdom: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Wer the picture?
Palmwinetapper:
Truthfully that baby is not cute..just saying

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Bagged The Award For Outstanding Perfomance In Nollywood(photo) / Caitlyn Has Nothing On Him! Check Out These Stunning Photos Of Denrele / If You Love Nairaland View This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.