Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani (614 Views)

We Will Not Condone Agents Of Disunity In Our Region - Northern Elder Read More: / JUDGES ARREST: Northern Elder Statesmen Call For Nationwiwide REVOLT / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
A former National Publicity Secretary of the Arewa Consultative Forum, Anthony Sani has frowned at those labeling President Muhammadu Buhari a dictator over the way he is spearheading the affairs of the nation.

Sani said Buhari’s actions since May 29 were democratic and not dictatorial as many had thought.

Speaking with Punch, the northern elder also urged President Muhammadu Buhari to ban girls from wearing hijab.

He noted that young girls were now more frequently used by Boko Haram to carry out suicide bomb attacks in the North-East.

“But given the fact that hard power of military cannot eradicate terrorism, and given that small girls use veils to cloak the explosives with which they blow themselves and some others up, as well as the fact that God has put religion for the benefit of man and not for Himself (God), I would suggest Mr. President should ban small girls from using hijab until Boko Haram has been defeated completely,” Sani said.

According to Sani, who was spokesperson for the Northern Delegates’ Forum at the last National Conference, democracy preferred strong institutions to strong men.

“It is difficult to say at this time that President Buhari is exhibiting dictatorial tendencies in a democratic setting that is under the checks and balances of the legislature. I believe President Buhari knows that the problem of one-man show is not that it does not succeed, but because such strong men driven by force of personality are rare,” the former ACF spokesman added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/01/buhari-should-ban-small-girls-from-using-hijab-northern-elder-sani/

Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by DONSMITH123(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
To me its a welcome development. Some female sucide bombers hide under the name of hijab to carry out most of their acts.
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by ibrams(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Why.... Sha e no concern me
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by temitemi1(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
I have said this before... Say NO to hijab in our society!!
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by charlso1(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes..... That will be a good development since we have seen lots of these acts. Banning is not the only thing but teaching morality in nursery, primary and secondary schools will help a lot.
We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by chymystique(f): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
I dont care if PMB bans it or not afterall na their region and fellow northern brothers that they are bombing.... They should even mandate them all to wear nicqab.... Wareva to them! undecided
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by Phinagold(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:
I dont care if PMB bans it or not afterall na their region and fellow northern brothers that they are bombing.... They should even mandate them all to wear nicqab.... Wareva to them! undecided

U JUST STOLE MY WORDS
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:
Judging from the press release last week by the DSS hinting at Boko Haram infiltrating the Lagos populace, you should be concerned since there are countless hijab-adorning females in the South-West.♦
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by omowolewa: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Humm!
Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Ban Small Girls From Using Hijab – Northern Elder, Sani by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
THIS IS THE HANDY WORK OF ENEMIES OF ISLAM

(1) (Reply)

Gulak, PDP NWC Bicker Over Party Chairmanship / Arise O' Sleeping Youth Of Nigeria!!! / Nigerian Ports Authority Sets N95bn Revenue Target (DAILY TRUST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.