Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? (2021 Views)

Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) / Ini Edo, Kanayo O Kanayo, Daddy Showkey And Sammie Okposo Spotted At The Airport / Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by iReport: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2009
Sammie Okposo set to quit bachelorhood?

Sammie Okposo

Secret marriage seems to be the in thing in the movie industry now. A few weeks ago, a Nollywood act, Stella Damasus now, Mrs. Stella Emeka Nzeribe had her secret traditional marriage in Asaba her home town. Not many people heard of it until it was over. She beat us (journalists) to it. Now rumours reaching ‘Ndi sim sim sim’ says Sammie Okposo is about following the steps of Stella. And the venue of the wedding is in Asaba where his mother resides. This is still one of Sammie’s top secrets because he has not made it public. But all the same, Sammie congrats as you knot the tie secretly.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1243&z=12
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Pepeye(f): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2009
about time sammie shocked grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Moyola(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2009
Itz about time Mista! tongue
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2009
I hope all his baby mamas will attend.
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by uzwu: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
How many do you know?
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by AloyEmeka9: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2009

I hope all his baby mamas will attend.
Does he have a baby mama?
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Does he have a baby mama?

The only slight difference between him and Tuface is that he sings "gospel".
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by ikamefa(f): 2:20am On Apr 03, 2009
stillwater:

grin"

hahahaha bestest post by far! cheesy , hin baby mamas full efri where! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by DeReloaded: 2:23am On Apr 03, 2009
Does he wear that useless carpet suit everywhere?
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Omolola1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
Well, Big Congrats to SAMMIE
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by iReport: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2009
Does he wear that useless carpet suit everywhere?
Is he not a celebrity?
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by iReport: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2009
A gospel musician making babies like Tuface?. I am so disappointed and will rather choose Tuface that is not hiding behind Christianity to wreck his own form of social havoc on women.
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Pepeye(f): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
I ‘d labeled him as a perennial bachelor
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by yme1(f): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2009
A big congrats to sammie

and if it is true he has baby mamas, i will personally deal with ---------------
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by uzwu: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2009
Deal with Who
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by yme1(f): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2009
@uzwu

sammie of course or who else will i deal with

or dont tell me you have baby mamas too

just curious though

lol
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Amigoz(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2009
Give d man a chance

He might be marrying one of the baby mama's grin if there is any sha
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by AloyEmeka9: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2009
I ‘d labeled him as a perennial bachelor
Thank God for the Jesus in his life.
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Pepeye(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
=topic=256806.msg3690346#msg3690346 date=1238887321:

and if it is true he has baby mamas, i will personally deal with ---------------

Last I checked it was just one baby mama. . .one of the Ibru gurls
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by Amigoz(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
U checked shocked

Hw?

Insider

or mo gbo on d grapevine grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by MrCrackles(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2009
iReport:

Is he not a celebrity?

What fucking celebrity?

Pleaaaaaase!
angry
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by ifihearam: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
why wont both of them go secretly they have been dating afterall and it was this same Sammie Okposo that made Kate Henshaw got married to a whiteman after the heart break she suffured from Sammie Okposo.Furthermore,he got the one of the daughters of Olorogun Michael Ibru pregnabt and she has a baby girl for him who is about 12 years old now.
Re: Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? by heyo: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
oh men if this guy has baby mamaz,then y is he singin gospel because he is even worse than we that do circular music,isnt pre-marital sex supposed to be against the word of God and isn't his gospel music supposed to preach it? that guy na disappointment sha, no wonder his music doesn't appeal 2 me,what a hypocrite!! he should get married for all i care,this hommie doesn't give a sh**t

(1) (Reply)

Pictures;tuface Celebrates His Bet Award In Lagos / Singer Ashanti Rumored To Replace Fergie In Black Eyed Peas Group / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (red-carpet Punishment Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.