Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (39683 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by dekdek: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=SpiritPerson post=37569986][/quote]

fool, u made no sense. it has been listed out for u. if u disagree, tell us where specifically instead of talking foolishly.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by dekdek: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
ststyreal:

He can as well replace them with his brothers. KING OF THE NORTH.

Goon, Buhari will do whatever Buhari will do while making sure the laws of this land are obeyed, u lot can only shout and shout and shout again aimlessly, u will have ur say but never never never ur way. Deal with it.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
above me @dekdek

NORTHERNERS=24, SOUTH=13 Buhari's appointments so far

SOUTHERNERS=27, NORTH=13 Jonathan's appointments in his time

Where is the lopsided appointments ? I believe all this wailing is because some people wanted some people in a certain post and Buhari chose not to give the favored candidate the position

Shikenna

Idiot so now SOUTH WEST and SOUTH EAST/SOUTH SOUTH can be group together.... thats why I said Yorubas are ignoramuses , Hausas using their head time Immemorial, Hausas have always be smarter than SW, mumu there are three MAJOR ethnic group in Nigeria , which appointments did Buhari give to The SE
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dekdek aka Demdem

Fulanimafia and DabullIT. You guys are chronic liars. Check the list below...

1.Umaru Ibrahim – MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
2.Garba Nadama – NABTEB
3.Zainab Bulkachuwa- President of the Court of Appeal
4.Ibrahim Auta- CJ of the Federal High Court
5. M.D Abubakar – IGP under GEJ
6.Joseph Dawla – GMD NNPC
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
8.Suleiman Abba – IG of Police
9.Danladi Umar – Chairman CCT
10.Ibrahim Lamorde – Chairman EFCC
11.Hassan Tukur- Chief of Protocol to the President
12.Rufai Al-Kali – Political Advisers to GEJ
13.Aminu Ladan Shehuri – DG TRCN
14.Mounir Gwarzo – DG SEC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
16.Habu Gumel- Ch National Lottery Commission
17.Hassan Bello- DG Nigeria Shippers Council
18. Abubakar Jijiwa-DG VON
19. Bashir Dalhatu – Chairman National Inland Waterways Authority
20.Yusuf Inde Dikko-CG NIS
21.Sa’ad Ibrahim CDS under GEJ.
22.Tijjani Bande-DG NIPSS
23. Mustapha Bello-DG NIPC
24. Ibrahim Buba – News Agency of Nigeria
25. Hafiz Ringim – IG Police
26.Abdulrashid Garba-DG NECO
27.Ishmail Junaidu- DG NERDC
28.Asma’u Ahmed-Ex Sec PEF
29. Mohammed S Shettima – Chairman National Commission for Nomadic Education
30.Walid Jibrin-Chairman RMRDC
31.Ali Sa’ad BirninKudu- NTI
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
33.Mohammed Dangwani- National Boundary Commission
34.Mohammed Jameel Waziri- Chief of Protocol
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
36.Aloma Mariam Mukhtar – Chief Justice
37.Sanusi Ado Bayero – MD NPA.
38.Usman Magawatta- NTA DG till 2014
39. Mike Omieri – NOA
40. Andrew Yakubu – NNPC~Eng.
41. Prof. Longmas Wapmuk – Industrial Training Fund –
42 CDS – Alex Badeh
43. Suleiman Abba – IGP under GEJ
44. Danladi Kifasi- head of service
45 Samuel Yonongo Ukura – Auditor General Of The Federation
46. Guluk – Political Advisers to GEJ
47. Abdullahi Dikko CG Customs
48. David Parradang Immigration Boss
49.Mahmoud Mohammed – Chief Justice
50.Muhammed Nadada Umar- SMEDAN
51. Ibrahim Bukur – CJ Federal High Court
52. Maryam Ciroma – DG NIWA
53. Mohammed Dikko Abubakar – IG of Police
54. Alhaji Sulieman Galadima – Chairman Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
55. Bukar Aji – Head of Service
56. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa – President Court of Appeal
57. Aminu A Suley – Comptroller General Prisons.
58. Habibu Abdullahi – MD Port Authority.
59. Sanusi Lamido – CBN Governor.
60. Senator Abubakar H. Girei – Chairman National Mathematical Centre.
61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
62. Attahiru Jega – Chairman of INEC
63. Alhaji Bello Gusau – Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
65. Muhammed Sani Sidi-DG NEMA
66. Alhaji Adamu Atta – Chairman Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
68. Yakubu Tsala – Lake Chad Research Institute
69. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
70. Mutaqqa Rabe Darma- PTDF

DaBullIT...... You ARE A CRIMINAL
CC CHESSBOARD
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
dekdek:

fool, will Buhari still not make further appointments?

If u paid foooool wants to make comparison between buhari n GEJ, Write down exact GEJ appointments that coincides with the one buhari has given so far
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by ArodewilliamsT: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
dekdek:

but u and ur shameless kind have already condemned Buhari to have a northern agenda and an ethnic bigot when u know deep inside u that more than 75% of appointments are yet to be made. what gives u the impression that the next round of appointments wont have more southerners than northerners. why are u in a hurry to condemn the General and await to see the bulk of his appointees before shouting blue murder. Ur condemnation has a weak basis and surely premature.

Sharap u moronic demdemoron. "It is from the little you know the Whole". Ever heard those words before.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by dekdek: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
chuna1985:

If u paid foooool wants to make comparison between buhari n GEJ, Write down exact GEJ appointments that coincides with the one buhari has given so far

Are u ok? what did we present so far? its obvious u either have comprehension issues or u dindt even bother to read up.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by dekdek: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Sharap u moronic demdemoron. "It is from the little you know the Whole". Ever heard those words before.
[/s]

Shattap fool, we have successfully compared Buharis appointment so far with that of Jonah-daft and noting that Buhari still has far more appointments to make.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by ArodewilliamsT: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Shattap fool, we have successfully compared Buharis appointment so far with that of Jonah-daft and nothing that Buhari is has far more appointments to make.

You are making a lot of noise, you'll remain a slowpoke if you keep calling a spade a snake. That's a factoid.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by dekdek: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

You are making a lot of noise, you'll remain a slowpoke if you keep calling a spade a snake. That's a factoid.
[/s]

Crap.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by after1: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Shutup Amadi Collins. Hediot
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by orisa37: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Is Fayiose declaring Ekiti Country like Biafra? The man is asking FG to consider his state among others for Federal Appointments and you are trumping up wicked charges against him? APC Government should please be reasonable and democratic in running the affairs of all humans in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by ststyreal(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, Buhari will do whatever Buhari will do while making sure the laws of this land are obeyed, u lot can only shout and shout and shout again aimlessly, u will have ur say but never never never ur way. Deal with it.
My dear, I don't fight over politicians, I only express my self whenever they miss the track. So next time don't bother quoting me because am neither a taniods nor pro buhari supporter, am just a Nigerian who says things the way they are irrespective of ethnic and political differences.
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

CC CHESSBOARD

That's slander you know ?

You did not list the names accordingly , you did not put their states of origin or Ethnicity , You do not expect me to read all the 70 names do you ??

And why target me specifically ??

You want a conversation ? Do your job right , arrange the names and ethnicity or forever remain silent
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Positiveminds:

It is lopsided because 1. It has made more appointment to the north than the south, comparing the fact the less number appointed so far with that of GEJ;2 . PMB came on the wings of CHANGE matra.it should do things differently; 3. The country is more volatile now than the time of GEJ, so careful actions should be taken at all times.

When we see the truth, we should say it.

Bless u.

I do not understand why people just won't accept that life is turn by turn, GEJ did his , nobody complained, So far i think Obasanjo is the president that's been fair in choosing ministers and co , Its really not a Big deal that he is choosing Northerners, there's NN, NE and NW , Buhari has to choose fairly otherwise his own kinsmen too will claim he has sold them to other tribes

Besides, what did the ministers do for them in SS and SE ? what did sons of soil do for them ? Nothing, I see no reason why anyone especially the youths will be pissed about this things, before you know it 4 years is over , and to conclude i have to emphasize that Jonathan did his own in his time and nobody complained
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
OldJohn:

If he is repeating what GEJ did, where is the change then? undecided

That's the change , you pay for something, you collect the change , and the change now is peppering people , and i don't understand why grin grin grin grin

And that also means you agree that GEJ's appointments were lopsided? i like a man with integrity
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by guiddoti: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

CC CHESSBOARD
dek dek bring out latest list from your king of the northern zoo
Re: Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians by sexaddict08(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
I THINK THE HEADLINE SHOULD BE CHANGED TO BUHARI THREATENS THE UNITY OF NIGERIA

OK.
BUHARI THREATENS THE UNITY OF NIGERIA..
satisfied

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.