Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? (1365 Views)

Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / Photo : See How This Soldier Man Nak£d His Wife Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by howdynaija: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Disturbing footage of a heavily armed Israeli soldier holding a terrified child in a headlock have gone viral.
It’s believed the soldier was trying to arrest the 11-year-old Palestinian boy, Mohammed Tamimi , who appears to have a broken arm.
Women pull at the soldier desperately, and his sister A’hed bites him on the hand in an attempt to free her brother.

An armed Israeli soldier controls a Palestinian boy during clashes between Israeli security forces and Palestinian protesters following a march against Palestinian land confiscation to expand the nearby Jewish Hallamish settlement on August 28, 2015 in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh near Ramallah.

An Israeli soldier detains a Palestinian boy during a protest against Jewish settlements in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, near Ramallah
The incident took place in the village of Nabi Saleh in the West Bank during an organised protest by Palestinian activists.
CNN claim the boy’s father, Bassem Tamimi, provided footage of the altercation.

‘This is very difficult for any father or mother to see their son or daughter in that way, being violently attacked.’
He said the family often record the demonstrations to post in a Nabi Saleh solidarity forum and document evidence of what he claims is Israeli abuse.

The Israeli army has since defended the soldier’s actions, insisting people in the crowd had thrown stones before the arrest attempt.
‘The forces decided to detain one of the Palestinians identified hurling rocks,’ an Israeli spokesperson told CNN.
TO GO WITH AFP STORY BY HOSSAM EZZEDINE Mohammed Tamimi, 11 years old, rests his head on his mother's lap at their home in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh near Ramallah, on August 29, 2015. A day earlier a video of Tamimi being held by an Israeli soldier as his mother and sister tried to free him during a protest against Palestinian land confiscation was widely shared on social media.

Source: Metro UK: Read more here: howdynaija.. com

Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by ALISMILE(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2015
All d hypocrites wont see wat is criminally wrong here, because its crime against a muslim! But wen a muslim is caught doin dis it will be aired on CNN and BBC, UN wud honour him wit an award! Its Injustice that will set this world on fire!

1 Like

Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by ByfireByfire: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
And nobody will ask what the boy did. At a time muslims use children and teenagers as suicide bombers. At a time muslims teach their very kids hate, revenge, death and beheading to infidels. It's acceptable for any Jewish soldier to arrest and investigate even a suspected toddler in my honest opinion.

For the fellow above me whining, do you care to ask how many oppression, lootings, rapes, killings,and beheadings of Christians being done in muslim communities worldwide on weekly basis are being covered in the news.
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by Antoinne: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
All d hypocrites wont see wat is criminally wrong here, because its crime against a muslim! But wen a muslim is caught doin dis it will be aired on CNN and BBC, UN wud honour him wit an award! Its Injustice that will set this world on fire!
I really don't get. How is this a crime against Muslims as opposed to being a crime against a Palestinian?
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by ALISMILE(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Antoinne:

I really don't get. How is this a crime against Muslims as opposed to being a crime against a Palestinian?
The Palestinian is a muslim! And because of that he attracts no pity frm u hypocrites!
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by Antoinne: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
The Palestinian is a muslim! And because of that he attracts no pity frm u hypocrites!
But that's not the point. This culture of global Islamic identification needs to stop. It fuels hate and victimization. The boy is a Palestinian first and it's in that respect his situation should be tackled. Don't get carried away by the need to identify when you don't have to.
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by Antoinne: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
But that's not the point. This culture of global Islamic identification needs to stop. It fuels hate and victimization. The boy is a Palestinian first and it's in that respect his situation should be talked
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by ALISMILE(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Antoinne:

But that's not the point. This culture of global Islamic identification needs to stop. It fuels hate and victimization. The boy is a Palestinian first and it's in that respect his situation should be talked
Unless u can giv me one gud positive reason why dis constructive global Islamic identification needs to stop I will not relent in promoting it! If there is a similar global Christian identification I honestly won't see anytin wrong wit it as well! If the identification is positive and constructive then am in on it!
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by Antoinne: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Unless u can giv me one gud positive reason why dis constructive global Islamic identification needs to stop I will not relent in promoting it! If there is a similar global Christian identification I honestly won't see anytin wrong wit it as well! If the identification is positive and constructive then am in on it!
I told you. It fuels victimization where there's none. By dividing the world along religious lines, it encourages group mentality, a us-versus-them split which the world got over centuries ago after the crusades. Muslims should get ahead and stop pulling the world back.
Re: Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? by ALISMILE(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Antoinne:

But that's not the point. This culture of global Islamic identification needs to stop. It fuels hate and victimization. The boy is a Palestinian first and it's in that respect his situation should be tackled. Don't get carried away by the need to identify when you don't have to.
I will continue to identify wit victims of injustice, worldwide, irrespective of their race or religious affiliation! I believe we are all connected by privilege of d Adamic antecedent that binds us all! Beta imbibe d gud spirit of identify wit victims of injustice because 1day it mite be u, and there ll be no1 to identify wit u!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO Speaks:soldier Strips Girlfriend And His Guy Naked. / Brothel Madam Who Used Voodoo Curses To Force Young Girls To Become Sex Slaves / Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.