Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Create The Life You Want - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Create The Life You Want (451 Views)

Live Life – You Only Get To Live Once / The Life Cycle Of A Nigerian Worker:only A Co Woker Can Relate To This / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create The Life You Want by spiritsize(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Today is the beginning of a new beginning. Take hold of it and make the best of it.
Create new things and try to recreate existing ones. It's all in your ability.

What do you want to create in your life today?

Write it down. Be very specific about it and about when you want it done.

Believe it

Let it be your thoughts

Let it be your feelings

Walk in the consciousness of it and be happy for it.

Let the confidence that you definitely have called it unto yourself take you over.

Most importantly, never allow your actions betray you. Don't say one thing and Act another.

Do your say!

‪#‎How‬ about the things in your life that you don't want?

Forget them.

Ignore them. even you when someone ignores you for too long you will become weak and fizzled out.
Don't even think about them cos if you do, you will be empowering them.

The worst you can do to yourself at anytime is to worry over or fight any situation in your life.
When you worry over anything, you are giving that thing more energy and it will torment you till you die.

We will learn about the Universal Laws in our next workshop, coming soon in September 2015.

Get ready.

Let's get rolling.

My name is Spiritsize Charlesbenny... I am a Soul Healer. I assist individuals discover and live their Soul purposes. I can assist you heal out all the negative situations in your life, no matter what it is, whether physical illness, mental disorder, emotional or spiritual imbalance, they are all of same source- #Imbalance#

Truly connecting to your higher self and and knowing how to align that connection to your everyday life experiences is the portal for the free flow of life... That is only how balance is maintained.

you can reach me directly through:

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered 2015 International Graduates Programmes Are Now Open / Is It Right To Contact Your Interviewer?? / Urgent Vacancies: Graduate Marketer, Cook, Food And Beverage Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.