Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It (2330 Views)

I Am Tired Of Submitting CV Online / Don't Ever Submit CV In PDF / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by goddeyooo: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls I will like to know which of these two is better..... Is it submitting your CV directly to the company that works or submitting online.... I have being applying for job online for the past Two months and I have not being called for interview once.
Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by Schipolkky2211: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
No company will collect cv from you when they are not recruiting or even allow you see the HR. Some will tell you they are recruiting but all application is done online. You journey will end at the security post and even if the security personnel collects it from you, the next minute after you leave your cv will be lying in the waste bin. So that's why online is still the best bet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by braimeddy: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op the guy above me has said it all. Keep on submitting online and one day God will surely answer ur prayers.
Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by missKiffy(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Don't give up, keep applying online, if you go and submit your cv in a company that is not recruiting they will dump your cv in the trash bin
Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by jazinogold(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Don't give up, keep applying online, if you go and submit your cv in a company that is not recruiting they will dump your cv in the trash bin
u just dy everywhere like cool breeze! grin
Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by emekamn(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
well there's no harm in trying out the two at a go, you never can tell where your luck lies

1 Like

Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by kachnov(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Because sometimes the gateman doesn't even know If the company is recruiting or not and is probably scared of taking your CV to the oga @ the top.

1 Like

Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by ignis: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think application online should be the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by missKiffy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
jazinogold:
u just dy everywhere like cool breeze! grin
Lol, don't mind me o cheesy
Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by olafum1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Never visited a company anyway, how many will I visit to drop CV compared to d much I reached online daily.. Still at home though; waiting for that mail that will end it all cool

1 Like

Re: Why Submit Cv Online When U Can Go To The Company And Drop It by ckuteg(f): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
goddeyooo:
Pls I will like to know which of these two is better..... Is it submitting your CV directly to the company that works or submitting online.... I have being applying for job online for the past Two months and I have not being called for interview once.

You could try doing both. I try not to under rate anyone...the security or the receptionist might put you in mind, they could be God sent and may know the key people...tho its mot easy mocing round....I did that a long that last year...and wud u believe it a place I submitted since last year invited me for an interview. ..a multinational at that... wud let u know the outcome....in between those period I also got an offer tho I declined cos it was a sales job and the product were for high class or big companies...and me no sabi anyone...so I declined....

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Social Media Manager - Save Your Resume, There's Too Much In Our Inbox / Closed / Field Data Collectors Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.