Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (48241 Views)

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hizzy:
mehn you are on point very soon people will know my name what am made of
are yu an artiste ?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Revolva(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bone..legendary irish..goon of the rock group U2 can't believe he is in naija.....
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by TuGreat(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by princeshina: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
please what should i do with all of these!!!!
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder what those kids are fed.
17 years old Nigerian Living in The states looking like a 26 years old Nigerian living here.
Lol
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lacomus:
Chai, different strokes for different folks, this Guy no use him money do any promo at all anyway I want to use this medium to send a big shout out to all the upcoming artiste in the house @ Many are call few are chosen, those that are made of black will still climb to the milky way.

Skibo
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lacomus:
are yu an artiste ?
yap u can check my signature my contact is there
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Onyiibazz: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:
M.I lips black pass my ass
Checks her profile to see the black ass! But...
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by panegyrics: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Suspect33:
Will this pay my house rent?
Yes
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by magicminister: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hizzy:
OK we have seen him am waiting for him to release his first official single. I actually want to know if I can compare his single with mine coz many of the musicians who cam from rich family are always not dat very good it's only their money dat helps them they go about patronizing song writers

If you are that good, do not miss the opportunity to send me your song on icevillebeatz@gmail.com

Besides, do not compare yourself with anyone cos the sky is big enough for all of us to fly...
Just fly!

Ps. Do not send an online link... send song directly,
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by AJORE(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:
na so ur ass black reach? U must be from ..........eekeuuuuu
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
so wt ar we gonna do wit it??mchteeeeeeeeww!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by bummyla(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shebarh:
Must everything be a news
Gbagaun
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by jbaby265(f): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
classy woman but useless news
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by SaviorJenvini(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Dem send u com nairaland?

Abi no b only u waka com!

Suspect33:
Will this pay my house rent?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2015
magicminister:

If you are that good, do not miss the opportunity to send me your song on icevillebeatz@gmail.com

Besides, do not compare yourself with anyone cos the sky is big enough for all of us to fly...
Just fly!

Ps. Do not send an online link... send song directly,
OK make I send am now
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by PasNina(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2015
sugarvallly:
Pishure or Idonbilivit
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by 400billionman: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Why the boy carry file like say he dey attend lectures. ?

What is the morale of this thread. ?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by SavageGarden(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
sugarvallly:
. And so bloody what... angry
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
sugarvallly:

damn this girl bad oo, comparing my short black friend lips to your ass no funny at all grin grin... lol, crazy u..
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sacajawea: 4:48pm On Jan 30
Chai, different strokes for different folks, this Guy no use him money do any promo at all anyway I want to use this medium to send a big shout out to all the upcoming artiste in the house @ Many are call few are chosen, those that are made of black will still climb to the milky way.
Where are you today??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) / See Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Having Fun At A N202,445 Per Night Mexican Resort / Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.