Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 (28380 Views)

PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / LG 4.5 Kg Washing Machine 610 - White/grey ₦ 33,040 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

You don't cease to impress Bro!
I'm wowed & awed at the same time as regards your marketing skills

I don't like the setup of the 4 tall srround speakers + central channel + subwoofer
Just give me a dedicated stereo speaker system or a solid 2.1 system

You can see why I am a fan of the Seapiano H767, the DJack HT 665, DJack 6088, Midnight Rocker DJ8338 and DJack Party Mixer
They don't have too many satellite speakers

Can you please kindly do us a favor?
Kindly give us a succint info on all of these (Seapiano H767, the DJack HT 665, DJack 6088, Midnight Rocker DJ8338 and DJack Party Mixer) as you did for the DJack 5050M
Thank you Sir

DJ 6088
DJ 6088 its NICE CLASSIC SPEAKER THOUGH WE NEVER NAMED IT PARTY MIXER NOR NIGHT ROCKER....ITS COMES IN WOODEN BODY MIXED ASH AND BLACK COLOR, WITH USB, SD CARD, AUX IN, FM AND BLUETOOTH 4.0V....COME WITH WIRELESS MICROPHONE RECEIVER AND A PAIR OF WIRELESS MICROPHONE THAT USES a pair of AA battery size(wall clock battery) the MICROPHONE comes in handy for house warming party, birthdays and karaoke for people that likes to test their voices in a sing along....and the sound system also comes in pairs with ONE of it carrying all the functions and the other as pair speaker and subwoofer....it serves as what we call BODY GUARD SOUND SYSTEM WHEN YOU SEPARATE THE TWO AND THE MOTHER SPEAKER CONNECTS WITH THE OTHER SPEAKER WITH A 4 FT Cable wire

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

I don't like the setup of the 4 tall srround speakers + central channel + subwoofer

You can see why I am a fan of the Seapiano H767, the DJack HT 665, DJack 6088, Midnight Rocker DJ8338 and DJack Party Mixer

Kindly give us a succint info on all of these (Seapiano H767, the DJack HT 665, DJack 6088, Midnight Rocker DJ8338 and DJack Party Mixer) as you did for the DJack 5050M
Thank you Sir

DJACK 8338 is also a stand alone sound system with Bluetooth connectivity as well, USB, SD CARD AND FM RADIO WITH EXTERNAL STAINLESS ANTENNA, Its rugged and comes with multiple subwoofers with laser multi color led light shooting through the 2 subwoofer cups, two big control knobs also projects blue led light....one knob for volume and the other for mic volume....7 BAND MANUAL EQUALIZERS AND INBUILT PRESET EQUALIZERS TO choose from....INPUT: (2) AV INPUT, (2)MICROPHONE INPUT PORT, (1) GUITAR INPUT PORT featuring microphone bass and treble knob.... COMES IN TWO COLORS (METAL ASH AND BLACK)

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Thank you Sir

SP(sea piano) 767

Sea piano 767 is a 4.1 channel stand alone speaker with a unique design, mirrow looking finishing at the front side of it and also breathable multicolored laser led projecting through the four(4) integrated speakers and the volume control knob...its not something you can see in every home our company made it so by making only limited number of it....so that it will help sale its uniqueness....it comes with Bluetooth connectivity, USB, SD card and FM radio...the bass is very good too and ideal for portable space.

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Thank you Sir

DJ 8008 though we never called it party mixer or night rocker but it comes only black color, pack a surprising 80watts that out beats model 6088 and model 8338....its uniqueness is out of this world....from shape to fine finishing, beautiful colors laser light display that you can set to pulsates the beats of your music, leave it to be just changing colors every one sec, or turned off, it has AV INPUT, BLUETOOTH v5.0, SD CARD, USB, FM RADIO, 7BAND MANUAL EQUALIZERS with an option to activate equalizer or deactivate, (2)MICROPHONE INPUT PORT, LED PROJECTING VOLUME KNOB, INBUILT SMART ELECTRICITY REGULATING TRANSFORMER, PHONE POCKET OR HOLDER) AND ALSO A LUGGAGE WHEEL WITH A STOPPER FOR EASY CARRIAGE....BUT DOESN'T COME REMOTE CONTROLLED

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by MOBBDEEP: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

https://www.facebook.com/DjackKizzmadd/

08036171057, 08069762403 whatsapp or call and explain the platform you got our contact from

Which model is this Sir?
Is it DJack HT665?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by MOBBDEEP: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have contacted you Sir on Whatsapp
Thank you very much

Pls, finally, if we are to use strictly the sound quality ( viz sound depth, definition, instrumental separation, accuracy, bass layers, sound stage, sound attack and liveliness) and the RMS, which will you recommend?
How does the one which I quoted first that you called 80K (I am thinking that one is DJack HT665) compares beside these ones you reviewed above?
Thank you very much
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by MOBBDEEP: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

https://www.facebook.com/DjackKizzmadd/

08036171057, 08069762403 whatsapp or call and explain the platform you got our contact from
Pls, what model is this?
I keep calling it DJack HT 665 but I don't think it is.
I have checked and seen that the base of the 2 satellite speakers of the real DJack HT 665 is round while that of this is square though their Subwoofer seem same

Also, please help us address the RMS (not the PMPO) wattage of the speakers where & when you give the details of each
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Orubebe01: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Do you have this home theatre and how much is it. I will also want to know the watt.

Ezenwajosh

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:
Do you have this home theatre and how much is it. I will also want to know the watt.

Ezenwajosh

Yes full rated 80watts....

N19,000
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Orubebe01: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Yes full rated 80watts....

N19,000
where is your office located.
I had in mind of buying LG AUD358 home theatre that has 300watts but don't know the one that can produce better sound btw this djack and LG358
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:

where is your office located.
I had in mind of buying LG AUD358 home theatre that has 300watts but don't know the one that can produce better sound btw this djack and LG358

Where is your location?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Pls, what model is this?
I keep calling it DJack HT 665 but I don't think it is.
I have checked and seen that the base of the 2 satellite speakers of the real DJack HT 665 is round while that of this is square though their Subwoofer seem same

Also, please help us address the RMS (not the PMPO) wattage of the speakers where & when you give the details of each

The model is 668 currently out of stock....the subwoofer is an upgrade of 667 and its twice its size and in sound too....its not related to 665 even though they are both 2.1 channel
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Orubebe01: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Where is your location?
Agege
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:

Agege

Can you visit alaba tomorrow?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Orubebe01: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Can you visit alaba tomorrow?
I can't make it cos I already have an engagement
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:

Agege

If you can visit Alaba or we can use logistics to deliver it to you

At a price too
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:

I can't make it cos I already have an engagement

We can deliver to you using logistic company at a price but I have to check their price.... If you give me specifics on your location
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by whogatti: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

We can deliver to you using logistic company at a price but I have to check their price.... If you give me specifics on your location
Please can you show me the pics of the one of #16000..I need to get one for my dad and I so much love that sea piano one and how much is it.
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
whogatti:

Please can you show me the pics of the one of #16000..I need to get one for my dad and I so much love that sea piano one and how much is it.
Where is your location?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by whogatti: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=91782113]
Where is your location? [/quote
Ajah...
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=whogatti post=91782433][/quote]

Alrigh.... If you're on whatsapp send a message to 08069762403 she handles any sales request or questions online, she can send you samples on whatsapp so you can make your choice

Thank you.
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by whogatti: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Alrigh.... If you're on whatsapp send a message to 08069762403 she handles any sales request or questions online, she can send you samples on whatsapp so you can make your choice

Thank you.
Ok...thanks
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by kosiebe(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2020
#19040? I doubt it
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by MOBBDEEP: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Thank you.

Good evening
This is a special post in recognition and appreciation of your sister (Cynthia) who made an indelible impression on me with her industriousness & keen business-mindedness
I contacted her via the Whatsapp which you provided on the quoted post about the need for an excellent sound system.
We settled for the DJ6088
Here is the best part. I wanted to buy an AC because I wanted to spread the courier cost over 2 items instead of one and I proposed to her if she can get it for me believing she was in Lagos. There & then, she disclosed she was in Awka because they operate the sound-systems biz from both Awka & Lagos bases. While there was a model of courier-ing the speakers to the buyer's location for item's inspection and receival before payment, that wasn't going to be possible with the AC because payment is needed at the shopping mall for the AC.
We discussed on Friday and we fixed execution of our plan to Saturday.
She searched for the scarce model of AC which I wanted and was only available at Onitsha but the price was very good saving me like 10K.
Communication was via Whatsapp and voice-calls.
She travelled down to Onitsha early Saturday morning after wiring her the AC & courier fee funds. She purchased the AC, transported it back to Awka and put it on the bus with the speakers to be ferried down to my location, having negotiated the waybill fee tightly with the transportation company in an unrivaled manner. Agreement was I should receive both items at the motorpark, inspect them and wire her the sound-system payment before she instructs the driver to release the items.
And that was just exactly what we did on Sunday. Items were loaded on the bus wee hours of Sunday and by 1PM, I was at the motorpark where I transferred the agreed sum for the speakers and my items were released to me.
I do not have pictures at the moment. I can always post that when I reach home.
Cynthia is a very nice and trustworthy bizlady. Me likey!

1 Like

Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Good evening
This is a special post in recognition and appreciation of your sister (Cynthia) who made an indelible impression on me with her industriousness & keen business-mindedness
I contacted her via the Whatsapp which you provided on the quoted post about the need for an excellent sound system.
Here is the best part. I wanted to buy an AC because I wanted to spread the courier cost over 2 items instead of one and I proposed to her if she can get it for me believing she was in Lagos. There & then, she disclosed she was in Awka because they operate the sound-systems biz from both Awka & Lagos bases. While there was a model of courier-ing the speakers to the buyer's location for item's inspection and receival before payment, that wasn't going to be possible with the AC because payment is needed at the shopping mall for the AC.
She searched for the scarce model of AC which I wanted and was only available at Onitsha but the price was very good saving me like 10K.
She travelled down to Onitsha early Saturday morning after wiring her the AC & courier fee funds. She purchased the AC, transported it back to Awka and put it on the bus with the speakers to be ferried down to my location, having negotiated the waybill fee tightly with the transportation company in an unrivaled manner. Agreement was I should receive both items at the motorpark, inspect them and wire her the sound-system payment before she instructs the driver to release the items.
And that was just exactly what we did on Sunday. Items were loaded on the bus wee hours of Sunday and by 1PM, I was at the motorpark where I transferred the agreed sum for the speakers and my items were released to me.

She really is trust worthy.... We are lucky to have her

Thank for your honest review.... She told she has settled
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Good evening

Thank for your honest review.... She told me she has settled you
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2020
MOBBDEEP:

Good evening

Thank for your honest review.... She told me she has settled with you
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
ezenwajosh:

DJACK 8338 is also a stand alone sound system with Bluetooth connectivity as well, USB, SD CARD AND FM RADIO WITH EXTERNAL STAINLESS ANTENNA, Its rugged and comes with multiple subwoofers with laser multi color led light shooting through the 2 subwoofer cups, two big control knobs also projects blue led light....one knob for volume and the other for mic volume....7 BAND MANUAL EQUALIZERS AND INBUILT PRESET EQUALIZERS TO choose from....INPUT: (2) AV INPUT, (2)MICROPHONE INPUT PORT, (1) GUITAR INPUT PORT featuring microphone bass and treble knob.... COMES IN TWO COLORS (METAL ASH AND BLACK)
How much is this bro?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Benzoway:

How much is this bro?

#60,000 where is your location?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

#60,000 where is your location?
I'm in jos. That's way above my budget, I'm looking for a D-jack standalone speaker and my max budget is 30k.
What can I get for that amount?
Re: Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Benzoway:

I'm in jos. That's way above my budget, I'm looking for a D-jack standalone speaker and my max budget is 30k.
What can I get for that amount?

None of our stand alone is below 55,000

These ones are 25000

Except you can check online for anyone selling used, though I doubt you will see djack used stand alone....no one wants to sell theirs because its nice and beautiful too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.