Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship (575 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship / 71 Nigerian Students Leave For China, Russia On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by allimercy: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2009
Why is nairaland eductaion section not allowing giving information about scholarship to members on this forum. I posted a forum about scholarship and it was deleted. Are we helping our people or we are being selfish?
Re: nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by MrCrackles(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2009
Only post genuine information about scholarships here

Anything that looks fraudulent or full of deceit will be investigated and deleted promptly!

Thanks
cheesy
Re: nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by allimercy: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hey, MrCrackles , I hope yu saw what I posted clearly. May be yu need to have a look at it again through our company website. We are not demanding any money from any one and will never demand any money  for giving information through our site. All the information on organizations and schools that offers scholarship has no relationship with us. I only gave comprehensive list of websites  of International Organizations and Schools offering scholarship to Internatonal student. Personally I  am more than comfortable with my earnings and living than to con any person.  If yu need to check me out on the internet I will give yu my name and carry out a search on google. I only posted the website to assist people with information. There was no payment request from anyone, It was quite embarassing with an allegation from someone like you that I expected to have done adequate due dilligence before replying by forum message. I have checked your profile and I wonder why a person like you living in UK could be spreading such a terrible lie against the personality of someone. Perhaps may be becuase yu are in UK, yu think it is not worth for anyone to come over and study as well. Think about that. A credible moderator or manager is someone that is truthful in all his/her dealings. I leave you to that.

Any way this is your area. and yu have all the strengths to say whatever.
Re: nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by MrCrackles(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
allimercy:

Hey, MrCrackles , I hope yu saw what I posted clearly. May be yu need to have a look at it again through our company website. We are not demanding any money from any one and will never demand any money for giving information through our site. All the information on organizations and schools that offers scholarship has no relationship with us. I only gave comprehensive list of websites of International Organizations and Schools offering scholarship to Internatonal student. Personally I am more than comfortable with my earnings and living than to con any person. If yu need to check me out on the internet I will give yu my name and carry out a search on google. I only posted the website to assist people with information. There was no payment request from anyone, It was quite embarassing with an allegation from someone like you that I expected to have done adequate due dilligence before replying by forum message. I have checked your profile and I wonder why a person like you living in UK could be spreading such a terrible lie against the personality of someone. Perhaps may be becuase yu are in UK, yu think it is not worth for anyone to come over and study as well. Think about that. A credible moderator or manager is someone that is truthful in all his/her dealings. I leave you to that.

I have said it, only post true information with honest motives!

No one deletes your posts if they dont deem it so, as far as i can remember, i have not deleted your post unless you have multiple ID's!

And i have not accused you of anything or spread any lie against you, you seem to be going off radius throwing tantrums everywhere grin

This has nothing to do with where i live, feel free to post whatever but the rules are clear and if they dont adhere, dont blame me for anything

This is not my forum, i dont have a final say here and i dont intend to die here! cheesy

Ciao
Re: nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by vic4vi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
please allimercy can u post the link i need it.
Re: nairaland Not Allowing Information On Scholarship by allimercy: 3:54am On Apr 05, 2009
the forum always disable the link anything time I sent it, perhaps may be it is in competition with nairaland.

don't know, I would have been happy that it is allowed and let the whole world judge if the link is deceitful.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Goin To Babcock To Write D Ume? / Post Ume Past Question Avaliable / Have You Chosen University Of Jos In The 2009 Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.