Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) (30933 Views)

Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Visits Femi Adeshina (Photos) / Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by metroparrot: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by boujaye: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AZg5dgfTY7I/VeWpcXsdMiI/AAAAAAAGcAc/5VybkL1iQxs/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
Former Minister of Finance Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Aliko Dangote, former Ekiti state governor Kayode Fayemi are among the Nigerians that witnessed the investiture of former Agriculture Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina as the 8th President of the African Development Bank, AfDB in Abidjan today. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ezEZycBr0ps/VeWpcH5KndI/AAAAAAAGcAY/WKAJxKusiCo/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Qu-TOU5aX7A/VeWqdYa6IJI/AAAAAAAGcAo/57aJlN5krPM/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qhAd30DaO6E/VeWqeae-hjI/AAAAAAAGcAw/Z8W1nMbsCqE/s400/1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3g1i5WRTmvg/VeWqevpZHzI/AAAAAAAGcA4/ZThbFCuV0uA/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8ntBQcKgS_s/VeWqfUJFsFI/AAAAAAAGcA0/negpWtj9IcM/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KXOHhFp1uhc/VeWqf-P5eGI/AAAAAAAGcA8/0HGLhNnuAWU/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wmpl6v_I4QQ/VeWqgzVs37I/AAAAAAAGcBI/vVvjnrU8TP0/s400/a.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/okonjo-iweala-dangote-fayemi-at.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Akinwunmi Adeshina without doubt deserves the seat, he has transformed agricultural sector in Nigeria

Kudos to Akinwunmi Adeshina

Kudos to Gej for the discovery

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by 175(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congratulations!!! Produced by GEJ marketed by PDP lol. . .

children of anger n regret go vex nowwww! By d way say me Hi to President Body Language. . .it's not easy!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by zenith4biz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by aresa: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Finnaly, Nigeria is supporting and standing up go Nigerians ..

3 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
What is Tambuwal doing there? He should sit down in Sokoto state and try to bring change to his peolple instead of globe trotting with their meagre resources.

aresa:

Nigerians are moving forward to better things and supporting their own, but you disgruntled village losers are still spewing rubbish, anger and bitterness...

This disease den dash you people must be everlasting...

Idiat! Is it the same Akinwumi Adesina that APC maggots all over Nigeria had been demonising? Oshiomhole is still fixated on him cos he gives him more hard-on than his refurbished Olosho.

This is how you shameless basta,rds will throng to congratulate Oknonjo-Iweala when she gets international recognition soon.

Tambuwal was chief among those who criticised everything about GEJ. I wonder if he is there representing Sokoto state or trying to mend fences with Adesina and expand his contact.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Remilekun101: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=14pt]The Poster above me and the one below are both crazy and Jobless[/size]

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Remilekun101: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Remilekun101:
[size=18pt]TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SHOW ME SOME LOVE.....
ANYWAY IM JUST KIDDING..... I DISLIKE IT WHEN NAIRALANDERS BEG FOR LIKE... LIKE IF YOU AGREE, SHARE IF YOU DISAGREE
[/size]
[/s]

[size=16pt]What is your problem? angry

Is it your Business
[/size] undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by temitayoag(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by shugacaneman: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
why wont Dangote be there? businessman
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Built2last: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adesina will forever be grateful to Ngozi. He was her favourite of all ministers.

She mentioned it to him to run for AFDB Presidency and went all out to call all ministers of finance and agric in Africa to support Adesina candidacy. Lobbied heads of states, lobbied World bank and IMF with America which has a large share in AFDB.

PMB came on board and again threw his weight behind Adesina. alas, he is a favoured guy.

all in all na Godwin.

Adesina i am happy for you. it is well deserved. its time to revolutionalise Africa's Agric sector

congrats

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
175:
Congratulations!!! Produced by GEJ marketed by PDP lol. . .

children of anger n regret go vex nowwww! By d way sag me Hi to President Body Language. . .it's not easy!

Adesina's candidacy was the first diplomatic masterstroke pulled by the new PMB government.

Here is Adesina thanking PMB
http://www.dailyafricagist.com/discussion/3805/Headlines/

Meanwhile, Buhari's body language has become a very important course that GEJ is studying o! Ignore it at your peril.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by enitey(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nicey
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by ndaman25: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Best of Luck to him

1 Like

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by direkt: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok. Photos seen.

Do you own a clothing shop? Show everyone your clothing designs HERE.
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congratulations to him. He should please represent Nigeria well by providing qualitative leadership to the bank. Under his leadership, AFDB should take the lead in providing financial assistance and economic advice to African nations. IMF and World bank have done enough damage to Africa, AFDB should displace them as Africa's major finance provider.

3 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
wow........... Congrats to you Mr adesina.. May God almighty see you through. Amen
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jonathan's team continues shining globally while dullards are blaming them for their inability to deliver on the lies they used in deceiving d gullible ones who voted them in

25 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
see strong men! men of timber and caliber !

1 Like

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na the people weh go help the man liquidate d bank be that.
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
20pounds:
What is Tambuwal doing there? He should sit down in Sokoto state and try to bring change to his peolple instead of globe trotting with their meagre resources.
hatred wont take you people to anywhere.
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Honour well deserved
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by tola9ja: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
that good
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by tola9ja: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Chanchit:
Na the people weh go help the man liquidate d bank be that.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by ketekete: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay ooo

check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
“There is no one ugly, deep, dark, powerful or evil enough to stop God from loving you. Nothing anyone can ever do to you can sever your connection to God. Nothing you could ever do can dam the unstoppable love of God for you. His love for you is undeniable, unrelenting and unconditional. You may ignore God, ridicule Him and reject Him but His love for you will remain constant and unchanging.” – TB Joshua

3 Likes

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by mondbest(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=18pt]TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SHOW ME SOME LOVE.....
ANYWAY IM JUST KIDDING..... I DISLIKE IT WHEN NAIRALANDERS BEG FOR LIKE... LIKE IF YOU AGREE, SHARE IF YOU DISAGREE
[/size]
Using sense to beg for like grin grin grin
Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by tola9ja: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
sparkwil:
Jonathan's team continues shining globally while dullards are blaming them for their inability to deliver on the lies they used in deceiving d gullible ones who voted them in
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
boujaye:
Akinwunmi Adeshina without doubt deserves the seat, he has transformed agricultural sector in Nigeria

Kudos to Akinwunmi Adeshina

Kudos to Gej for the discovery
How? Can you cite specifics?

1 Like

Re: Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
This man has made Nigeria proud, he deserved more, we saw his demonstration and his contribution as the fformer minister of agriculture, I believe he's ging to do better.

Please remember that we haave many unemployed Nigerian, please use your capacity to employ deserving Nigerians, to reduce the rate of unemplyement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.