Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning (683 Views)

The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City / My Phone Conversation With A Bvn Scammer This Evening / BUG: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Answers Any Call I Receive Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by Cleodesign123(f): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]It was so funny this morning
When I got a call on my new Etisalat sim. I ignored it cos' nobody knows d number,10mins later the caller called back and I desided to answer the call, the conversation was as follows;
Caller: Hello, gud morning, am calling from GSDM(whatever dat means thou). I want to tell u about an ongoing promo from Etisalat
Me; go on
Caller; u have to send recharge card of N200 to this number and qualify to win 300,000 from Etisalat (d no.08099029877)
Me; come again please
Caller; (repeats himself)
Me; ok,I want you to do something, take N200 out of the 300,000 and buy yourself recharge card, then use the balance to start a business and stop scamming people,
Caller; hello, hello. Hello
Lol, t'was crazy.
Pls people beware of these hungry scammers.
Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cleodesign123:
Thank you for warning members of the public. These scammers keep thinking up new means to defraud hardworking individuals. Its like yahoo no dey pay anymore.
Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by donholy28(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Girl u bad

1 Like

Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by gidjah(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
good effort dear op,as a lady,that was a wisdom bomb .Gracias!
Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by Cleodesign123(f): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Girl u bad

Abi now, don't mind the lazy guy
Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by Cleodesign123(f): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=gidjah post=37566487]good effort dear op,as a lady,that was a wisdom bomb .Gracias![/quot]

Thanks
Re: People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning by Cleodesign123(f): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
gidjah:
good effort dear op,as a lady,that was a wisdom bomb .Gracias!

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. / Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Get Interactive Tech Reviews Daily To Keep Readers Coming Back To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.