Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu (39740 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by ststyreal(f): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari hates igbos.....gbam
Nna ehn, witi seriooooos passion kwa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by balladin: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
so you don't make mistakes right? Mtcheww
illiterate, just admit you just learnt the spelling.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by ststyreal(f): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
danjumakolo:
If really onu said this, then he is not a patient person.
It shows his immaturity and greed as pmb May have been reserving a better post for him.The office of the ssg May not be as powerful as before.for example the office of Garba shehu had suddenly become enviable one.
He ought to have been quite and remain calmed.
Did I hear u say he should have kept mute and swallow all those lies emanating from God knows where? If they can sideline him in appointing their candidates, then he also has d prerogative to refutes their lies against him. Its like he isn't important in d APC govt, and I think that is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by tomakint: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
dBard:

Roberto Carlos undecided
lmao cheesy cheesy grin I swear you gonna kill me grin cheesy

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Mungozutu: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari does not need Igbos vote to rule Nigeria 4 second term. Shame on children of baby vactory.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Even Liar Mohammed propagated this story too, I watched his interview on ChannelsTV.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Olukat(m): 3:23am On Sep 02, 2015
christinie:
When I told you guys that it was another APC propaganda you thought I was playing.
Hahahaha APC a bunch of liars.

What manner of people are in APC?
Even their very own isn't safe.
In APC " dog eat dog" no wahala!
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Very soon you and other wailers will be put to shame and disappointed cos something bigger awaits ONU, FASHOLA, AMEACHI and others. PMB can't be that callous
But why must something await them? Must they be given an appointment?
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2015
blackpanda:

This is the mentality that nigerians have that is causing the whole problem. We see federal appointments as opportunity to chop from national cake.
I tell you! And later, we come out to say Nigeria is a crazy country, we can never move forward... We always want things to be done the same way and at the same time, want a different outcome.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Themandator:

Any office outside that of sgf and advisers is not good enough for the sacrifice and contributions of the people you listed and the way to stands, the sensitive and A grade ones has all been taken.

Whatever is left is secondary.
Not forgetting that these are the same peeps that ruled for 8yrs without any positive outcome and you Still want them there? Are you trying to say we should keep recycling them because they helped him to win the elections? Ain't you tired of seeing appointments given out as compensation rather than a call to service? Pls, let us know what we actually want...
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 02, 2015
A government by the North, for the North...soon Southies will thank Babangida for booting out the Islamist in his first incarnation and curse the Cowardly Yorubas for bringing him in a second time...and don't think it will be easy getting him out either, this guy survived one coup, he's not going to be taken out a second time...his appointment shows he's digging his trenches deep and any attempt to take power from the North again will be met by bokoharamic Isistic force...FFK was spot on in his write up of today
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by christinie(f): 5:23am On Sep 02, 2015
I don't know why GEJ allowed them to register that party. Sometimes I wonder if they think Nigerians are fools. The most annoying one is when they started to deny ALL their election promises. I pity the gullible ones who still believe their lies.
Olukat:

What manner of people are in APC?
Even their very own isn't safe.
In APC " dog eat dog" no wahala!
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Themandator: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Not forgetting that these are the same peeps that ruled for 8yrs without any positive outcome and you Still want them there? Are you trying to say we should keep recycling them because they helped him to win the elections? Ain't you tired of seeing appointments given out as compensation rather than a call to service? Pls, let us know what we actually want...

I was only replying the man who was trying to console himself that bigger offices still exist outside for the already taken ones.

Just so he understands that what is left are consolation prizes.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by vega84(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2015
sameer1212:
cry cry seriously I wish PMB should have made Mr ONU SGF. Well sometimes, some disappointments are blessing. All I know is that PMB will never abandoned them just like that, hope he has something bigger and better for them. "He who laugh last laugh better"

GOD bless Nigeria.
. Which something better again? U seem to forget that Ab.oki no send anybody that's nt frm his region #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by francizy(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

4yrs will tell, the ability of nigerians to constantly change bad government is my joy.

Keep deceiving yourself, thinking you'd get Buhari out if he doesn't perform. You think he's Jonathan that allowed free and fair election? Or you think the northern elites will ever let it happen? You think the cult followers hip he's enjoying will let you kick him out? Or do you think his niece, the acting INEC chairman will not rig her uncle back in? Do you really think people can oust Buhari with all the appointments and the current political stand of Nigeria?

Keep on dreaming..
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Laraberry: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Its the first 100 days already n all we see is fail n denial of propaganda/promises. Pls who remember what was said abt "NYSC CORPERS" that finish service without jobs #justsaying. If you were following the election campaigns/promises and you #voted then believe me , the promises are failing. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by free13: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2015
One chance. grin
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by OAM4J: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't think so, I just didn't expect him to be that bitter

Put yourself in his shoes and you will understand his pain and disappointment.

For goodness sake, over 30 appointments from Buhari and not one position is good enough for SE? Haba! For all the insults and pain people like Onu and Rochas went through and their contributions, they deserve better recognition. Are we saying there are no competent people from SE?

There are so much work to be done and ethnic/regional bias is one burden Buhari doesn't need to take along, he should have been wiser with his appointments. He is the president of Nigeria including SE and not King of the North. Every part of the country should feel belonged in his government.

Those of us who supported him owe him a duty of crying out when he is not getting it right, else we wont be different from sycophants that surrounded Jonathan in his days who see no wrong in him.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
OAM4J:

For goodness sake, over 30 appointments from Buhari and not one position is good enough for SE? Haba! For all the insults and pain people like Onu and Rochas went through and their contributions, they deserve better recognition. Are we saying there are no competent people from SE?

There are so much work to be done and ethnic/regional bias is one burden Buhari doesn't need to take along, he should have been wiser with his appointments. He is the president of Nigeria including SE and not King of the North. Every part of the country should feel belonged in his government.

Those of us who supported him owe him a duty of crying out when he is not getting it right, else we wont be different from sycophants that surrounded Jonathan in his days who see no wrong in him.
I still have a problem with people seeing appointments as a sense of belonging.
I will be shocked if Onu supported Buhari for Appointment sake.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by OAM4J: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I still have a problem with people seeing appointments as a sense of belonging.
I will be shocked if Onu supported Buhari for Appointment sake.

What is wrong with seeing appointments as sense of belonging to his government? How do people fully support a cause without having a sense of belonging to that cause?

Even modern managers know the best motivation to staff is to give them a sense of belonging to the company and its goal.

How does Buhari plan to have a successful run of affairs of the nation if some regions do not feel belonged to his government in a country like Nigeria? And one of the sins of Jonathan was fanning the flame of ethnicity.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Eruditor: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Themandator:

You waste both words and grammar... You imagine yourself a working manual on governance but you know very little... Every minister receives their brief whether for council meeting or directive from that office.

Every agenda to be brought to council for deliberation gets cleared by that office...i have lived with an SSG and I'm telling you to set aside textbook or Google knowledge of what it is.

There is never want of ministers around the SGF, lobbying for one thing or the other...explaining in details the benefits of their programs.

The emboldened was as a result of the idiotic and wrongful misinterpretation of the functions of the SGF. A misinterpretation, that the present govt seeks to emend.

NB:The culture of setting important texts aside got us into this rot that we presently are.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Raiding the opposition offices with the DSS and keeping staffs including pregnant woman lock up over the weekend isn't tolerance.
Laying seige on the national assembly isn't either.
Is raiding an opposition office with proof of sometin going wrong an issue?We are talking about interfering with elections to favour ur party which was d other of d day during the tenure of Obj,Jonathan made Inec Independent,but Buhari decided to appoint his daughter as Inec chairman now,how do we have a credible election with that
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by pazienza(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Many people are still wallowing in ignorant here! I don't think they understand the stand of Onu here.
He's the national chairman of ANPP which was also merged to form Apc and you wants to offer him ministerial slot;
You must be mad!!

Ogbonnnaya onu will get what his people( Ndiigbo) will get from this government, and that is nada!

You are only as important as where you are coming from, sooner or late in life, we all get to learn that lesson.

Nevertheless, I wish him all the best, he comes across like another Ekwueme, what Ekwueme was to PDP is what Onu is to APC, his fate will always be tied to the fate of Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Curlieweed: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
OAM4J:

The question is why exactly did you support him? I read a lot of commentary on his first incarnation (1984/85). He is following exactly the same script. He hasn't stepped out of character and yet you're coming here to tell us how you "owe him a duty to call him out". I hope you don't have a full time job because you've got one now.

When Mumuharry was selected by JegaJega, I was disappointed. I felt that the hapless denizens of this country deserved better than to be struck by thunder twice in the shape of that Dullard. Lately, however, I have seen the hands of my ancestors in the goings on here. They're guiding Dullarpo in his divine mission to break this colonial prison camp.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by OAM4J: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Curlieweed:

The question is why exactly did you support him? I read a lot of commentary on his first incarnation (1984/85). He is following exactly the same script. He hasn't stepped out of character and yet you're coming here to tell us how you "owe him a duty to call him out". I hope you don't have a full time job because you've got one now.

When Mumuharry was selected by JegaJega, I was disappointed. I felt that the hapless denizens of this country deserved better than to be struck by thunder twice in the shape of that Dullard. Lately, however, I have seen the hands of my ancestors in the goings on here. They're guiding Dullarpo in his divine mission to break this colonial prison camp.

Bro make no mistake about it, i have no regret supporting PMB over GEJ. I will pick a man with 'lopsided' appointments over a clueless corrupt man to whom stealing is not corruption. I believe Buhari will give a damn concerning our cry over his appointment and rectify things. And I never saw him as a saint anyway, cos no man is a saint...but I know he is by far better than the man from Otueke.
Re: Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu by Curlieweed: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2015
OAM4J:

Bro make no mistake about it, i have no regret supporting PMB over GEJ. I will pick a man with 'lopsided' appointments over a clueless corrupt man to whom stealing is not corruption. I believe Buhari will give a damn concerning our cry over his appointment and rectify things. And I never saw him as a saint anyway, cos no man is a saint...but I know he is by far better than the man from Otueke.

For some strange superstitious reason, I expected something a bit more intelligent than this comment. First, stealing ISN'T corruption. Dictionaries are now ubiquitous.

Secondly, if you think that so-called "lopsided" appointments is an issue, then you're no better than the rest of the commentariat here. The real issue that should concern any right thinking person is that we are facing serious economic crises arising from a combinations of factors, key among it is what may be long-term low oil prices but your dullard-in-chief doesn't have a clue, plan or even an economic team in place, 100 days after taking office and almost 6 months after winning the elections.

The fact that he has used a number of over-the-hill septuagenarians to fill key positions is simply a symptom of his genetic lack of mental acuity.

I wonder why I am typing all this. You supported the current presidiot. Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.