Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics (1635 Views)

Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by CzarChris(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is just catastrophic.

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
too bad
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by CzarChris(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is when the bus I was traveling in got stuck in the mud, and all of us came out to push it.

Trust me, not fun. cry

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by wawaboy1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
AND MY PPL WANT TO DIE BECOS OF JONA THE IJAW MAN

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by meforyou1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okorocha's middle name is failure. The Rivers end of that highway had been completed since forever, but Okorocha's is still there blowing grammar

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by christinie(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
APC! FAKE changiii
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by egift(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Another Federal Road abandoned by Jonathan. Now it is another mess Buhari will have to deal with because of the incompetence of PDP.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by kendo101: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
meforyou1:
Okorocha's middle name is failure. The Rivers end of that highway had been completed since forever, but Okorocha's is still there blowing grammar

That road is a federal road. Rivers state that did their own part are yet to be reimbursed.

My take is that FG should wake up to its responsibilities and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by Chidexter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its Impossible for the Federal Government to have a upper hand on all the happenings of this country.

It needs time to work step by step, There are so many federal roads/ and as well as projects to perform in this country.

So i think its better to give the current government time. Or isnt that why A president is allowed to rule for 4yrs?
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by kendo101: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidexter:
Its Impossible for the Federal Government to have a upper hand on all the happenings of this country.

It needs time to work step by step, There are so many federal roads/ and as well as projects to perform in this country.

So i think its better to give the current government time. Or isnt that why A president is allowed to rule for 4yrs?

Agreed, federal road are much but then FG gets the lion share of monthly allocation. Past govts failed us in terms of road infrastructure.

Sometimes, I wonder what Umuapa people in particular did to deserve all that.
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by KenOne: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
wawaboy1:
AND MY PPL WANT TO DIE BECOS OF JONA THE IJAW MAN
And this was the same road Jonathan, Orubebe and minister of works told us then that it was 75% completed during campaign and the people from SE couldn't speak out cos of sentiment. East West road the same thing Amaechi spoke out Wike and Orubebe said crucify him for telling Jonathan the truth that Jonathan had paid the contractor handling the road fully. On assumption of office Wike tasked the companies operating at Eleme and Onne to jointly do the same East West road they told us that had been paid. Wailing Wailers of SE and SS where I come from una see una life. Pls PMB for the sake of us unwailing wailers of SE and SS fix the roads for us Jonathan was a mistake cos of the foot soldiers he used while in office
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by KenOne: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
meforyou1:
Pls do not comment on what u don't have crasp knowledge of simply because u want to comment that road is a FG road its been handled by Niger Delta ministry during GEJ tenure. Rivers potion was done by Amaechi which Jonathan refused to refund Rivers state Govt cos of politics and u people were clapping for GEJ yes deal with Amaechi and don't refund him as if its only him that uses the road. Does Amaechi even uses that road No so wailers and tanoid keep using the road I cancelled my journey from PH to Owerri cos of that road
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by abagoro(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
KenOne:
Pls do not comment on what u don't have crasp knowledge of simply because u want to comment that road is a FG road its been handled by Niger Delta ministry during GEJ tenure. Rivers potion was done by Amaechi which Jonathan refused to refund Rivers state Govt cos of politics and u people were clapping for GEJ yes deal with Amaechi and don't refund him as if its only him that uses the road. Does Amaechi even uses that road No so wailers and tanoid keep using the road I cancelled my journey from PH to Owerri cos of that road

Chai the thing dey pain me wella. I can't groove Owerri again. I'm stuck in Port Harcourt. I tried using Aba and got stuck at Obigbo for 4 hours. I will only do road movement out of Rivers from October.
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
.. ... Ameachi did half of this road in 2 years. ... Jonathan could not do the remaining half in 6 years. ...
Now tell me who is the judas
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by meforyou1(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
KenOne:
Is okorocha not a governor like amaechi. Why didn't he complete the imo end as well and await reimbursement.
Re: The Terrible State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Express, Umuapu Part. Pics by vivalavida(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Anybody expecting buhari to handle this road is on a long thing. If he can stop a bridge leading to south-east,then dont xpect him to fix a road within south-east. Rochas da dumbo should just fix his own part of the road

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Bomb Blast Shows Buhari Is Incompitent In Totality. A Call To Resign / EFCC Witness Fails To Give Evidence That Metuh Ate Own Statement / Solicitor General Involved In Plot To Scuttle Saraki’s Trial - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.