Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos (56486 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Chibokgame: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Govt Fayose, making governance simple.

Please help a brother to start a small legitimate business,No amount is too small,your #1,000 can save his life from criminal act.Name: Michael.Account: 003 476 9523Bank: Diamond bank Port harcourtGod bless you0706 743 8568
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by vicfajeze: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
my main man
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by MrCounselor: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
azzima:
This guy is the smartest Governor in Nigeria. He knows how to play the gallery and some fools believe it "hook and sinker". Today he buys palm oil even though he eats Salmon in Government house,tomorrow he drives a tipper even though he drives Range rovers and Mercedes. It doesn't take all these showmanship to show your performance. Nigerians surely deserve what they get because of their ignorance and naivete.
So what does "Nigerians surely deserve"? A sophisticated bigot or a leader who comes very close and lives among the people daily? For your info, he's not faking anything because that is just him (a street person) in every aspect of his life. He doesn't hide but commute with the people like a normal person albeit a governor. Call him LOCAL but he doesn't care and most of his people love him for who he is.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by fairygeh(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
He is an active Governor.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by stellytwinkle(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
vizkiz:
governor for the people, by the people, from the people, to the people, on the people, with the people....ok I am typing rubbish already!
let me cumtinue the rubbish... Governor above the people, in the people, under the people, beside the people, between the people, infront of the..... Haaa!! I yaf taya too. Sumbody pls cum and cumtinue part three.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by sasquareT(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

Na only him go first inspect work? He now publicize everything. Mitcheew
E no concerns you so shut d Bleep up.infact you must be probe for this ur comment.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by SmartMugu: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
This man makes other governors appear like they don't exist at all. Many of us don't even know the names of some other governors nor know if they have even resumed office yet after their election.
Funny enough, I like this guy. He's crazy, but I like his crazy type. He just doesnt care.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by gbemoh: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose the drama queen and attention seeker, he seems to act like a jack of all trades just to get cheap publicity, is this really governance, or a one man show for the people to cheer
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=16pt]Is he mad?....hasn't he heard that there is a new sheriff in town (BUHARI)??...if he loots then he will answer to the Nigerian people through EFCC..no be so....til then its FAYOSE all the way o![/size]
odinese:

Can u tell how much this clueless man must have looted by now...

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by ajebuter(f): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

Oh yeah? If it's so bad, how come El-rufai, okorocha, Tambuwal, ambode and even that young female Benue commissioner are towing his line and imitating him?
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by SKYQUEST(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

Bros easy. Some people de complain say the man no de do anything, say na talk talk him de do, now his is showing what he is doing and we are still complaining, easy bros.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by wallex2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
A classic car is always something direct with a magical appearance
Pretty in comfort,fantastic in handling with a regular servicing system that is not expensive
All this you can get at wallexwheels
You can reach them on 08169120996
Bb pin. 2B547D2A
Facebook wallexwheels
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by chidextec: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Publicity stunts mtchwwweeee
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

eye service tinz....

Agarawu23 how was ur day?
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by oshom09(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
This man is only seeking for public recognition and want his name to appear each day on the newspaper..
Was it not just yesterday a civil servant was prostrating to him as if he is the newly crowned Ooni of Ife?
I can't stop laughing because of this clown
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by opendo21(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

my guy even wike that I taught would be worst believe me fayose na the most stupid governor have ever seen.This him cajole na for mugus not streets and menkoko like we.we sabi d scope him dey use.I pity ekitites two chance not even enuff for them.let all the pdps come and talk now cos between APC and fayose who is paparazi govt now.If he buy pomo he go take picture if he buy garri he go take picture.waiting for when he go buy paracetamol wey he go take picture also.bastard fellow hate u and ur fellow with passion..
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by benshow33: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
The people of Ekiti are so dumb, while stainless is having a blast of his life, Ekiti state continues to grow rot and total disregard to peoples lives and property is noted everywhere you go. Stainless don catch una as mugu.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by stankezzy: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
fayose is down to earth ,one of d best governor in d country.
it is not those bigman governor ,he is close to his people.
he does not discriminate.
he is always busy inspecting one project to another.
there was even a project he went to in a transport bus not minding he is a governor.
this guy remains the best.

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by HzRF(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
odinese:

U call this project?
I think u are crazy!
Its nw what?
Mr normal somebody

Continue to gnash your teeth on behalf of etiki
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by lastmanstandn(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
LOCK-UP SHOP in 2015??
Perfect.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by nationwide1(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2015
dammytosh:
LOL.

The question we fail to ask is ?

What exactly is he doing ?

What project is this ?

That foundation is a simple foundation for a small building ?

Look at the houses around ?

Ekiti houses plenty Profs. As much as i like his grassroot politics approach, Fayose is bringing the state to ridicule.

Looks as if The Executive State Governor bumped on a site construction work and decide to take selfie but peeps are too blind to see that what he is doing has nothing to do with Governance.

We deserve the kind of leaders we get.
Inspecting an ongoing project has nothing to do with governance but El-Rufai taking his child to hospital at night and taking selfie had something to do with governance. Posting pictures of Osibanjo sleeping in office, posting selfie of Okorocha with Obama, posting pictures Buhari with grandson have everything to do with governance. I hail your hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy in APC has no limit. It's now I know why Amaechi said "fear those people that are carrying brooms and their houses are dirty. They are not to be trusted."
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Lolladey(f): 1:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Thought being a governor left one with little or no time. Na wa
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose seems to have become a star among governors. Every thing he does is publicized. Even if he sneezes.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:32am On Sep 02, 2015
opendo21:
my guy even wike that I taught would be worst believe me fayose na the most stupid governor have ever seen.This him cajole na for mugus not streets and menkoko like we.we sabi d scope him dey use.I pity ekitites two chance not even enuff for them.let all the pdps come and talk now cos between APC and fayose who is paparazi govt now.If he buy pomo he go take picture if he buy garri he go take picture.waiting for when he go buy paracetamol wey he go take picture also.bastard fellow hate u and ur fellow with passion..
no mind am, na scam things grin
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
eye service tinz....

Agar awu23 how was ur day?
fine ma, good morning mummy wa smiley
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:34am On Sep 02, 2015
SKYQUEST:

Bros easy. Some people de complain say the man no de do anything, say na talk talk him de do, now his is showing what he is doing and we are still complaining, easy bros.
hmmm OK o I don hear
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2015
ajebuter:

Oh yeah? If it's so bad, how come El-rufai, okorocha, Tambuwal, ambode and even that young female Benue commissioner are towing his line and imitating him?
those ones aren't buying food and publicizing it like fayose

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2015
sasquareT:

E no concerns you so shut d Bleep up.infact you must be probe for this ur comment.
oya come probe me na tongue
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by tucky200(m): 4:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Warris dis??!! Mr man modify ur post
erunz:
While Fayose is working, one short jihadist is busy demolishing peoples houses and looking at master plan without any clue on wat to do
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by naijaking1: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2015
God protect and guide Fayose, Nigeria has a potential in that man. No Africa has a potential to benefit from his dynamic leadership.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by oderemo(m): 4:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Chibokgame:
Govt Fayose, making governance simple.

Please help a brother to start a small legitimate business,No amount is too small,your #1,000 can save his life from criminal act.Name: Michael.Account: 003 476 9523Bank: Diamond bank Port harcourtGod bless you0706 743 8568
I prefare you start that criminal act then I will invest my eku iti in your ventures.
Laff in gwari.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Pennywise(m): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Until this governor begin to walk the streets naked people won't know he is mad. Slowly but surely he is getting there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.