Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! (2303 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / Hey Ladies,wot R U Looking For In Ur Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by CheeMoney(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2006
twigblu:

people will hate u even if u are rich or poor why emphasize it?u just confirmed the cliche tha ibo guys have plenty money no taste!! smileyno insult but it's the cliche, personally i would like to know u, u seem in telligent , and intelligence is rare, in most men these days.lets get talkin, and people this is a forum don't insult the guy if una no want it's ok, some gals fit like am, grin

Hey! Hi gurlfiend, would like to know you too. About the plenty money No! taste thing of ibo guys; You lied. Besides the world is so large that God in his kindness made it that way so that there will awlays be someone for someone.

Imagine if we were all wise, all educated, all are rich and so on?

My point. There is varying degree of people in all regions and tribes. The smart-poor, the smart-rich, the dull-poor, the dull-rich etc.

Since I don't have you email, mine is in here. You can mail me and we get talking. Better still, if you do yahoo chat, you can add me to your friends list.
Re: Hey! Ladies In The House - Check This Out! by Smi1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
Most gurls on NL can be interested but over shakara dey do them !!

Bdsm Bookings / Where Are The Guys On Narialand? / Meet Single Ladies Quick And Easy Here.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8