Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment (16637 Views)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
LatestTrend:
Only a jobless individual will read all this bushhmeat. grin

The time is already 10:30 pm and putting this crap on front page when guys are already high or going to sleep. grin

STORY FOR THE gods. grin
Excuse me!!! I have a job and i just read it.. Do you have a problem with that??
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by corisande: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
story for the gods!
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by LatestTrend: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
NO grin

OrangeDream:
Excuse me!!! I have a job and i just read it.. Do you have a problem with that??
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by whyx06(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by whyx06(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by charly4lyf(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chai see epistle o, i really like to read this thing sha but i can not fit, for where?
Mods should start summarising epistles like this o.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by egift(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2015
mormoni:
Summary plssss

He is now putting it of the Zoologist (as the one who helped organize the fraudulent exercise) to see if he can get a jail free card.

...outcome of the controversial employment exercise supervised by the Presidential Committee to Assist in Immigration recruitment.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Marvellouzkk(f): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Abba Moro is a bloody lire, Dem patience is a criminal too. Abba Moro and his presidential committee are criminals they cause the deaths of innocent job seekers and Robb them of their hard earned money, they made them risk their precious lives on the road and made people to pay queue on the line, in the sun and at the end of all its only those that have people and those from benue, otuke and some lucky part that have God fathers that got the ile -fated job. the NIS boss was not carried along with the whole exercise from my understanding the board has the power to employ level and above while NIS has the power to employ level 7 and below but because of greed Abba Moro high jack everything all to himself. to be candidt Abba Moro you greatly rubbish the name David Paragdand. Baba buhari pls arrest Abba Moro he is the cause of everything here is his number 08068870606
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2015
For Latest Rocking Cheats For All Network (Mtn,Glo,Airtel,Etisalat) Follow The Link And Go To
www.WAKEUPNAIJA.com
http://www.WakeUpNaija.com
====> You Are Welcome
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by zinzane: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2015
It's a pity that Abba Moro decides to take advantage of Parradang's suspension to exonerate himself but his explanation is as worthless as he is. Parradang was only a pun in a messy political nonsense that Abba Moro was the chief architect. Decisions were virtually taken without Parradang's input. He should keep his explanations to himself cos they will be useful when both the DSS and EFCC comes knocking.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by lukman885(m): 2:23am On Sep 02, 2015
pongwa:
i think the exercise should be cancelled. enough said on the matter
...Why should it be cancel.. you speak without reasoning.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by zubby29(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2015
osaslord500:
Abba moro Who the fvck is he?
blood sucking demon,murderer
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by zubby29(m): 2:35am On Sep 02, 2015
i arresting and prosecuting moro nd paradang is d only tin pmb will do for me,i am ok,dos 2 murderers will hv to pay for d innocent lives dat were lost,sad gej could not do dis
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 3:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Abba Morro, u may have intimidated GEJ, not PMB. His hammer will hit u hard. Just wait for it, daz all.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by gidjah(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2015
And the Beat goes on.....
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Leyemoshood: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2015
i know the reason already

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by susolzik(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Col hameed ali has s lot to do in NIS!
may Allah be with him
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by kayfama(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
The capital of Enugu is now jalingo.

Konfuse ga di ma
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2015
can someone see stu..pidity at its highest level. look at how Nigerians were govern. As foolish as Abba Mo..ron is., he couldn't say all dese nonsenses then.

they will also be victims of what they put d Nigerians through. useless demons
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by laniyi07(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=lukman885 post=37579822]...Why should it be cancel.. you
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by bigiyaro(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
story for d gods, if GEJ ws not a pro-clueless man, abba moro shuld have gone to jail after wat happened at d initial recruitment exercise.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by chukwui(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
pongwa:
i think the exercise should be cancelled. enough said on the matter
Will you be happy once it is cancelled
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm......just imagine if Jonathan had continued! These guys were/are terrible.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by jimikata(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
susolzik:
Col hameed ali has s lot to do in NIS! may Allah be with him
Hameed Ali is the CG of customs not NIS.
Re: Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment by gumaveddy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
The reason why moro is agitating for this, is becouse he did not have his way to pack idoma people to the system, idoma are so heartless any oppoturnity they wil se it as family tiar. They are been marginalising tiv, igede intence of federa work such as police, frsc, defence,army,etc now that david mark is nobody let se how it ganna be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part-time Jobs Across The Nation / How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. / My Dad Pension Is It Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.