Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) (30098 Views)

Photos: “nigerian Artist Travels To The End Of The World“ To Shoot Music Video / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
naija and inferiority characteristics
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
i no understand
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Moukafoam:
Aww smiley
nice curves u gat der
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by zingov: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
[Where is she among al dis luku luku pipo undecided lukumon quote author=metronaija post=37573820][img]http://2.bp..com/-bD-gHH4JzLQ/VeX8HqP0YII/AAAAAAAGcIg/UCbrd-TR7WE/s1600/11.jpg[/img]
The singer who is in Nigeria, was spotted at White House in EMAB Plaza in Lagos Island with her crew to shoot a music video. They were there for about 3 to 4 hours and and shot inside a Keke and with a seamstress in one of the shops. Nigerians were happy to see her and waved at her. More photos after the cut..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-i_su5YKApUU/VeX8IPe7xSI/AAAAAAAGcIk/cfPZ2lZ0wHk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HUZaPikJPMw/VeX8JdIYaOI/AAAAAAAGcIs/6jWCRnC70UM/s1600/12.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UUBI0DlFbDI/VeX8KBnEn6I/AAAAAAAGcI0/sLy35W_IEp8/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z50Zh9oz8-0/VeX8MMThPAI/AAAAAAAGcJA/BdwfABdXkII/s400/WP_20150901_15_34_58_Pro.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QmVCYmkUNzU/VeX9H7n_WhI/AAAAAAAGcJk/TfsDySTc8Tk/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-lauryn-hill-at-lagos-island-to.html

[/quote]
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by flokii: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
CHAI! see slum... no be ontop roof pan dat guy stand?

what a shame...

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by bidex(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bD-gHH4JzLQ/VeX8HqP0YII/AAAAAAAGcIg/UCbrd-TR7WE/s1600/11.jpg[/img]
The singer who is in Nigeria, was spotted at White House in EMAB Plaza in Lagos Island with her crew to shoot a music video. They were there for about 3 to 4 hours and and shot inside a Keke and with a seamstress in one of the shops. Nigerians were happy to see her and waved at her. More photos after the cut..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-i_su5YKApUU/VeX8IPe7xSI/AAAAAAAGcIk/cfPZ2lZ0wHk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HUZaPikJPMw/VeX8JdIYaOI/AAAAAAAGcIs/6jWCRnC70UM/s1600/12.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UUBI0DlFbDI/VeX8KBnEn6I/AAAAAAAGcI0/sLy35W_IEp8/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z50Zh9oz8-0/VeX8MMThPAI/AAAAAAAGcJA/BdwfABdXkII/s400/WP_20150901_15_34_58_Pro.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QmVCYmkUNzU/VeX9H7n_WhI/AAAAAAAGcJk/TfsDySTc8Tk/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-lauryn-hill-at-lagos-island-to.html

All these bloggers sef. na wah ooo. see as dem dey give us pure black darkened LIE! where is she in d acclaimed picture?
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
adonbilivit:
but why is it only when they want to shoot ghetto videos that they come here? rick Ross shot "hold me back" video here coz he needed hungry looking people in d video. Naija which way?
I don't think Rick Ross "Hold me back" was shot in Nigeria. You can tell Nigeria houses from US houses. The video is shot in projects in the US. They have places like that.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Barram: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by macklef(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
petux:
please who is that Lauryn hill...??
First woman to climb kilimangero

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by adonbilivit: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
SmartMugu:

I don't think Rick Ross "Hold me back" was shot in Nigeria. You can tell Nigeria houses from US houses. The video is shot in projects in the US. They have places like that.
he shot
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by adonbilivit: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
SmartMugu:

he shot some scenes in lag! Google it
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
L boogie! i luh that gurl! cool smiley
The finest femcee to ever grab a mic.

*sings* Beautiful beatiful zion....
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Berrymoss(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Who is he/she?
she is the maid to the president of the western germany grin

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Shymm3x: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
cupidhero:
L boogie! i luh that gurl! cool smiley
The finest femcee to ever grab a mic.

*sings* Beautiful beatiful zion....

Nice. "To Zion" from the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - one of my favourite tunes ever.

I'm sure you know the tune was dedicated to her son "Zion"...an inspiration to christen my son "Zion" one day.

Great tune from a masterpiece of an album.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by beamzy08(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fibo27:
Please is lauyrn hill a man, cos I'm seeing only men in those pics
thought I was the only one who was thinking same way......

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by segsxpendable(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
@op,,is it the weed??,,,told u to stop taking it in excess,,,...
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice. "To Zion" from the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - one of my favourite tunes ever.

I'm sure you know the tune was dedicated for her son "Zion"...an inspiration to christen my son "Zion" one day.

Great tune from a masterpiece of an album.
Never knew about it being dedicated to her son. Cool! I don't even know where the CD is,last time i took it for a spin was back in 2006,i only have digital download copies of it. The album was classic. They don't make music like that again...and fugees didn't even help matters,they just split and never bothered coming back.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Shymm3x: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
cupidhero:

Never knew about it being dedicated to her son. Cool! I don't even know where the CD is,last time i took it for a spin was back in 2006,i only have digital download copies of it. The album was classic. They don't make music like that again...and fugees didn't even help matters,they just split and never bothered coming back.

A must have for every decent chic. She gave black women power with that album. grin

Yes, it was dedicated to her son...once you listen to the lyrics, you'll get the message.

This is Zion (he's 17 now):

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by odinese(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
SmartMugu:

It was shot in makoko

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

A must have for every decent chic. She gave black women power with that album. grin

Yes, it was dedicated to her son...once you listen to the lyrics, you'll get the message.

This is Zion (he's 17 now):

Nice! Zion must be proud. Lauryn hill rocks! She is truely gifted.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by ayoJ21(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
adonbilivit:
but why is it only when they want to shoot ghetto videos that they come here? rick Ross shot "hold me back" video here coz he needed hungry looking people in d video. Naija which way?

why do our own people go to London, LA, Miami, Dubai and co to shoot music video just to prove they're big in d industry?

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by micronut(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
LatestTrend:
See as dem dey look

Poverty at its highest level.

grin
hmn! make we hear word, like say u no dey look too..... u don see am before? if dem u dey sitting room and ur sister inform u say 2face and dangote dey d next street.. make i hear say u no go go look.....don't blame, it has nothing to do with poverty, even the rich hails celebs.... fame is more than money.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by LatestTrend: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Forget. Dat kain place no fit to dey stare for long.

micronut:
hmn! make we hear word, like say u no dey look too..... u don see am before? if dem u dey sitting room and ur sister inform u say 2face and dangote dey d next street.. make i hear say u no go go look.....don't blame, it has nothing to do with poverty, even the rich hails celebs.... fame is more than money.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Caracta:
Where is she?

Is she invisible or my eyes can't just see her in all the photos?

lol! The picture was taken from afar I guess. She is wearing a blue denim shirt, and she is on low cut. Look under the green roof, you will spot her.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
SmartMugu:

There are two versions...He shot the original in New Orleans, USA...And the Nigerian version was shot in Lagos Island.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
adonbilivit:
Nigeria looks horrible.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by mmsen: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:
Loooool. That place looks more ghetto than the worst slums in Rio - yet some fvckers would come here to label places better than most of the affluent places in naij as ghetto - hysterical. grin grin

Big ups to Lauryn Hill - legend! Greatest female rapper ever and top-10 greatest rapper ever.

You're safer in Nigeria than Brazil and this place doesn't look any worse than many of the favelas that have supposedly been spruced up in preparation for the Olympics.

Naija isn't perfect but don't misrepresent reality.

Nice try though.
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2015
when i hear that name,i just remember 'do wop (that thing)'...dunno how many % of nairalanders know that song.
"guys you know you better watchout,some girls some girls are only about,that thing that thing that thing..."very lovely one.
I just remember killing me softly...chai!!!,they dont sound like 'eyin omo wobe'
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2015
beamzy08:
thought I was the only one who was thinking same way......
how old are you?
Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Pangea:
angry
May God have mercy!
Why do these people always go to the rugged part of lagos to shoot their yeye videos?
That was how that other fat slob- Rick Ross, went to the slum to shoot his yeye video.

Can't they go to VGC or Banana island to shoot?
These people are reinforcing the image of Nigeria being a slum!

Tell yourself the truth VGC and Banana do not represent how majority of Nigerians are in reality.

1 Like

Re: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) by SaviorJenvini(m): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2015
I neva stilll see Lauryn Mountain- sorry Hill o

Dat girl wit purpu up n down I sabi am well well, na Eka ette my mount Zion pastor pikin

Cheap lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Bone Disses Toke Makinwa & Tonto Dikeh Yesterday At Ushbebe’s Show / Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) / Peter Okoye And His New Mohawk Hairdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.