Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

You Can Save Yourself Today Or Never. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Save Yourself Today Or Never. (739 Views)

Lasaa Fever Fact Sheet (save Yourself) / How To Control Your Diabetes Condition Today Or Prevent Occurrence Of Diabetes / Kidney Disease Can Kill Anyone; See How To Save Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Save Yourself Today Or Never. by eruakhor: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
THE SOLUTION IS HERE
are you a male or female hunted by this evil act? do you want to save yourself or your relation from it?
then here is your solution stearing at your face now,
DO YOU MASTURBATE[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]? DO YOU WANT TO PUT AN END TO IT? DO YOU HAVE ANYONE WHO CANNOT CONTROL HIS OR HER SEXUAL URG? ARE YOU A LESBIAN AND YOU ARE TIRED OF THE ACT? THEN CALL FOR MY TOP SECRETE ON HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SEXUALL URGE. AS WELL AS HOW TO STOP MASTURBATION,
call 07025851586 or send an email to sm4103@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

More On Ivf / World_map_hiv-aids-as-percentage-of-population1 / 1.5 Million Cockroaches Escape Farm In China. Are We Safe In The Hand Of China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.