Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) (17069 Views)

Unveiling Erelu Abiola Dosunmu's Only Child For Late Amb. Deinde Fernandez / Deinde Fernandez's Wife Halima Remembers Him(Ajinijiniogun) With Epic Pictures / In Pictures, Billionaire Bizman Deinde Fernandez's Grave Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) by manny4life(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Abu12...thank you o....the video speaks for itself.....even Skynews refers to him as the owner...but NLders who do not understand corporate structure will start picking on the Coolitempa one The fact that you invest money in me and I decide to use that money to invest or buy an asset means that I am still the owner of that asset as per the terms of our undertaking..... grin grin grin [b]A MANAGING PARTNER [/b]is the head of a firm kind of like the chief executive of a company with principal shareholding and is in fact the most senior partner of that business meaning he is the overall controller of assets owned by that company whether it be physical or otherwise..... cheesy cheesy.....I am tired jo......my job does not include educating NL folks..... cheesy cheesy...His father is the first Nigerian professor of medicine... cheesy...and attended Harvard and Oxford.... wink

I am so laughing hard at you... Where did Sky News state that he's the owner? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorance is a big disease... When the video was uploaded, the poster inserted a headline to show as "Adebayo Ogulesi owns Gat" and you think it's directly from Sky News... Lmao. How about you open the actual You Tube video and see if it shows or not.

Give it up already, like I told you before, a managing partner is and still remains like a CEO. A partner is an equivalent of "manager" whether junior or senior and they have NO rights to ownership. Like geez..I showed you another Managing Partner GIP Australia, does that mean that he owns the Australian company? I showed you "Operations Partner", let me guess, they also own GIP. I also showed where in 2012, they raised funds to the tune of $8.5 billion from outside investors and you're still arguing he owns all these assets...Lmao, quit it already.

2 Likes

Re: WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) by haul: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Where is Araba himself? Jimoh Ibrahim

I'm more interested in your siggy ma'kneegar.

SchoolboyQ over kdot?

Nigha, schoolboyQ can't even beat JayRock in the same TDE. Q aint neck in neck with Kdot.

The BET cypher exposed them, I do pick jayRock all day.

I think kendrick can spit a lot of hiphop figure of speech in his raps but at the end I don't see a sense. I do pick a JCole or wale over him when it comes to message. But kdot is on his lane too and I don't think he should be disrespected bt Q

#PeaceBrother.

1 Like

Re: WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) by Adekagood: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Omololu007:
if I read am eh,make I turn to goat
Pls read am, i dey find 1 to rear for Xmass.
Re: WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) by Uteghe(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Being a member of ogboni cult obviates every gain he may have made in his lifetime because he may be touching down in hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' / 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.