Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 (5773 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Pics : Who Could This Caller Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:52am On Sep 02, 2015
1. Princess Lalla Salma
Princess Lalla Salma is the princess consort of Morocco. She is the wife of King Mohammed VI and the first wife of a Moroccan ruler to have been publicly acknowledged and given a royal title.

http://www.africacradle.com/2015/08/08/top-10-most-beautiful-first-ladies-in-africa/

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:53am On Sep 02, 2015
2. Sylvia Bongo Ondimba [Gabon]
Sylvia Bongo Ondimba is the wife of Ali Bongo Ondimba since 1989. She became the First Lady of Gabon following the inauguration of her husband as President of Gabon on 16 October 2009.

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:54am On Sep 02, 2015
3. Chantel Biya [Cameroon]
Chantel Biya is the wife of Cameroonian President, Paul Biya. The first lady is one of the most colorful women in Cameroon and spots an amazing and colorful look each time she steps out.

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:55am On Sep 02, 2015
4. Hinda Deby Itno [Chad]
Hinda is the first lady of Chad and wife of its President. She has been tagged as smart and helpful by her husband as he revealed she helps him run the day to day activity of his government.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2015
5. Zeinab Suma Jammeh [Gambia]
Zeinab Suma Jammeh is the wife to Gambian President, Yahya Jammeh and is remarkably known for her flawless beauty.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2015
6. Inkhosikati LaMbikiza [Swaziland]
King Mswati of Swaziland has 15 wives, but his first wife, LaMbikiza is the first wife he chose and she stands out for her beauty.

Despite the queen dropping out of school at 16 to marry the king, she forged ahead and acquired a degree in law after her marriage.

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 1:59am On Sep 02, 2015
7. Ana Paula dos Santos [Angola]
Ana Paula Cristovão Lemos dos Santos is the wife of current President ofAngola, José Eduardo dos Santos and First Lady of the South-West African state. She was a former air-hostess and model.

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2015
8. Olive Lembe di Sita [Democratic Republic of Congo]
Marie Olive Lembe di Sita is the current First Lady of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

She was the long-term fiancée of Congolese President Joseph Kabila whom she married on 17 June 2006, becoming her country’s First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 2:01am On Sep 02, 2015
9. Dominique Folloroux-Ouattara [Ivory Coast]
Dominique Ouattara is the wife of Ivory Coast’s President, Alassane Ouattara. Dominique has been first lady 11th April 2011.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 2:02am On Sep 02, 2015
10. Margaret Wanjiru Gakuo [Kenya]
Margaret Gakuo Kenyatta is the wife of Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, 4th President of Kenya and the First Lady of Kenya. She assumed the office after the inauguration of her husband on ninth of April 2013 at Kasarani.

She is respected for her lovely style and fashion conscious outlook and a lady who loves to keep it simple but yet sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by mikron(m): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2015
11. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari
Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is the wife of Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Nigeria, who assumed office on May 29, 2015 after defeating the then-incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan. She is a Cosmetologist and Beauty therapist.

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by acenazt: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Dat Swaziland queen shaa
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by raayah(f): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Morrocco Gambia and Angola are the most beautiful to me

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by donholy28(m): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Chai!most beautiful first ladies in Africa? when most of them no fine...chai
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Chidexter(m): 2:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Oh see fine fine faces mehn!.
African women are blessed, but that Swaziland First lady dey like retired vampire wey too drink malnourished blood.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Physika(f): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2015
@Op u forgot to add Iara, the queen of the planet of apes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by lacasera14(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Chantel is cute, really cute, like really really cute chai ****licks tongue *****
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by OtunbaJega: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Aisha is among the top three

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2015
donholy28:
Chai!most beautiful women in Africa? when most of them no fine...chai
there are only 55 first ladies in Africa , these are the most beautiful, get it?
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by donholy28(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2015
denisfidha:
there are only 55 first ladies in Africa , these are the most beautiful, get it?
Angola,Congo and Swaziland own no fine
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by ORACLE1975(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2015
I dey come
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Idrhas(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Aisha should be among the first five
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by egift(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
African ladies are beautify. Glad Nigeria is well represented too.

The best of Nigeria is ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by duduade: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
acenazt:
Dat Swaziland queen shaa
the face nko.... when una pack light complexioned ladies full the list nko..why won't our girls bleach

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by permsec: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2015
One of the reasons Oshomole insisted on marrying a slim,light skinned lady. Chances are even @ menopause, they still look like a sealed package from Konga.

But why Aisha wrap herself with that pink bomb vest? Una own dey different.

OFFICE OF WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT. i wonder how she copes with the husband's body lanuage!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Freegift75: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Aisha for sure
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by Ugomba(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
I love that Cameroon first lady swag.. The Nicki Minaj of Africa.
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by temmy6996(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Oh my AISHA.....she's the most beautiful amongst them all.
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by sirvic01(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
6 and 10 is a NO NO
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by azzima(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
raayah:
Morrocco Gambia and Angola are the most beautiful to me
i knew you animals will say this nonsense. The almost white ones just have to be at the top. Mumu back folks. Come back 30 years later and let's do this assessment again. The black skinned ones will age GRACEFULLY while the white skinned ones will age quickly with veins popping out and skin wrinkles. This is a FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2015
I usually don't comment on this kind of threads but I don't buy this list.

Apart from Morocco, Cameroon, and those other two with one side of their faces showing (I'm not even gonna count them cos their pics ain't clear), Aisha Buhari is more beautiful than the rest. I mean, dropp dead gorgeous than the rest.
Re: Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 by cybertyrant(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
O boy swaziland own wan choke me for the okpa i dey chop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Light Skin People And Multi Racial People Are Not Blacks / Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara / Why Trump Should Add Nigerian muslims To Travel Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.