Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. (952 Views)

Poll: Who nicks all three points?

Newcastle: 28% (2 votes)
Chelsea: 57% (4 votes)
Draw: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Kano Pillars Vs Moghreb Tetouan:Caf Champions League (2 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by mukina2: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
Chelsea suffered a set back after having lost to Spuds by a goal to nil,they are now in third place and another lose will see them three points ahead of 4th placed Arsenal, The blues hope to bounce back in their failed title bid against the toons at St James Park, The lost to spuds was the first under current manager Guus. They will be without Bosingwa, Ferriera,Carvalho ,Joe Cole and Anelka, with Deco set to make a return

Newcastle Lost their last league match to Arsenal 3 goals to one, after martins missed a penalty and later on scored after  Arsenal scored their first goal cheesy With former Toon playmaker Shearer  as their new manager, Newcastle will be hoping to have their first win under their new manager.They are currently ranked 18th on the table and will want to be out of relegation zone. They will be without Duff,Bassong ,Taylor ,Viduka,Barton,Kadar  and Gonzalez  but martins is currently in form and may  leave the blues feeling blue grin

here's hoping Newcastle wins grin
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by switch47(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
NEWCASTLE is in the relegation zone and are aware that chelsea is weak and only play as individuals with no team power. so newcastle playing at home knows they must NIC the 3points-------i dont see chelsea winning------NEWCASTLE ALL THE WAY
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by tayoccu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
its high time newcastle get back to winning ways
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
Chelsea to take all the points.
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by switch47(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
BlueDiva:

Chelsea to take all the points.
Aunty Blues --------Is the three points chelsea's birthright?? they will just take it. TAKE?? HA!! take??do you mean struggle for 3 points and end up with a draw??, Dont you sabi that Newcastle is at home? OBAGOAL will surely redeem his image doing wonders on saturday. why are you wakaring over this thread like that?

@ mukina2
Whats up? i see your Handiwork o!! as per the editing and backspacing of my posts---- grin Criminal!! they can sabi clean their tracks------- grin grin grin you are smart jare ori o4kasibe grin
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by FBS: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2009
if you know the song, sing along: [size=20pt]CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA! ! ! [/size]
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by HNIC(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2009
Before Shearer's appointment, this game looked done and dusted for Chelsea.
Maybe , a 2-0 win.
But the table has turned, all the players will have something to prove to the new manager.
It's just psychological.
Expect a resurgence from the Toon Army.
Maybe a 1-1, or Newcastle scores a late goal to win it!
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by FBS: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2009
sorry but that will not happen.
The Arses may likely lose this weekend.
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by LuCiA2(f): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2009
This is chelsea's game.
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by allboyz(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2009
@FBS - Bros that your 'CHELSEA CHELSEA' song is very funny. . . Just wondering. . .didn't you that @ the White Hart Lane Stadium 2wks back?

1-1 draw
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by kcash: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
switch47:

NEWCASTLE is in the relegation zone and are aware that chelsea is weak and only play as individuals with no team power. so newcastle playing at home knows they must NIC the 3points-------i dont see chelsea winning------NEWCASTLE ALL THE WAY

hmm! hope you can remember that last season chelsea ended newcastles topform which they picked up almost @ d end of the season with 2-0, they'll always be our boyz subjected to our authority, you know chelsea is known for springing up surprises, and by the way if its obagoal you are banking on, im sorry for you , person wey no fit score mozambique, huhuhuhu! its just hours away i'll be back for you, enjoy d game mein
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by mykali(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
@kcash

bro, believe me. u dont need to waste your time telling that SOB anything. it all falls on a deaf ear. actually, two deaf ears stuck to a dumb skull.

@topic

why shouldnt a chelsea supporter do our pre-match analysis. i was complaining about Criz the other day but it looks like mukina2 is much worse. she's hoping for a newcastle win for chrissakes. please, there shouldnt be bias when doing these things. its either u remain neutral or don't bother at all.

its a chelsea victory in any case.
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by switch47(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2009
mykali:

@kcash

bro, believe me. u dont need to waste your time telling that SOB anything. it all falls on a deaf ear. actually, two deaf ears stuck to a dumb skull.

@topic

why shouldnt a chelsea supporter do our pre-match analysis. i was complaining about Criz the other day but it looks like mukina2 is much worse. she's hoping for a newcastle win for chrissakes. please, there shouldnt be bias when doing these things. its either u remain neutral or don't bother at all.

its a chelsea victory in any case.

Na today ?? E don tey wey chelsea start to dey Bleep up ----look am not only Dumb---I AM INCREDIBLY DUMB and LOTS MORE------But my points remain------It is the END for the blues!! they have died finish and today---i hope to celebrate after chelsea's Bleep up----Dont forget the LAST BURIAL coming up mid-week!! THE END OF CHELSEA!! grin grin NEWCASTLE ALL THE WAY!! they can do it and i hope to God they do una strng thing!! cool CHELSEA MUST DROP POINTS TODAY!!
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by tosinaded(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
I c deco and ballack on d bench!
And d much criticised mikel starting!
After sum moronic haters wil say mikel has been playn all season cos essien was injured
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by LuCiA2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
Half time. 0-0
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by chidichris(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
switch47,
sorry pls, did u watch newcastle - chelsea? did essien play? was mikel on track suit or ordinary suit?
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2009
We did it.
Now bring on Pool cheesy
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by LuCiA2(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2009
Full Time 0-2.

@switch
Forever Dumb.
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by FBS: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
allboyz:

@FBS - Bros that your 'CHELSEA CHELSEA' song is very funny. . . Just wondering. . .didn't you that @ the White Hart Lane Stadium 2wks back?

1-1 draw
@allbroz, we sing irrespective of the situation. Chelsea all the way.
Do you want me to sing it for you? grin
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by LuCiA2(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
please, moderator. the match ended 0 - 2 in chelsea's favour. can you please modify the topic

or i will report you to the Admin grin
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by switch47(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
@MUKINA2
             Please      Change the score line to reflect newcastle (0) chelseki (2)-----mumu chelsea won relegation afflicted Newcastle----I know its an oversight by you  A forgivable mistake no sane mortal would expect the blose to win  (pls correct the mistake  Thanks for you most effective moderating) grin grin grin

Meanwhile congratulations for the ARSENAL victory----lets pray they eliminate chelsea in the FA cup--------in fact they will surely do!!   right no my consolation is coming on Wednesday!!   BOOM!!!!! chelsea eats lead!!   DIES AND BURIED!! grin grin
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by mukina2: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2009
switch47:

@MUKINA2
             Please      Change the score line to reflect newcastle (0) chelseki (2)-----mumu chelsea won relegation afflicted Newcastle----I know its an oversight by you  A forgivable mistake no sane mortal would expect the blose to win  (pls correct the mistake  Thanks for you most effective moderating) grin grin grin

Meanwhile congratulations for the ARSENAL victory----lets pray they eliminate chelsea in the FA cup--------in fact they will surely do!!   right no my consolation is coming on Wednesday!!   BOOM!!!!! chelsea eats lead!!   DIES AND BURIED!! grin grin

LuC!A:

please, moderator. the match ended 0 - 2 in chelsea's favour. can you please modify the topic

or i will report you to the Admin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by switch47(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2009
cool shocked shocked -------True Chelsea beat RELEGATION AFFLICTED newcastle shits happen and dumb teams do have their hopes high sometimes-----------i noticed the way your chelsea thread wad littered by COMPLAINTS Maluda this a[b]derogba[/b] is this, santos this, kalou that, always complaining about your soccer inadequacy-------------at least you manage get false hope against wednesday----unfortunately i will be the first to announce CHELSEA OBITUARY on wednesday you saw liverpool showing skills chelsea can only dream of-----------Like a pilot preparing for a Dog fight----liverpool comes and BOOM!!! comes your DOOM!! on wednesday cool cool cool no vex o its just soccer---have fun in heaven or most likely HELL RIP in advance i will surely pay my condolence to this thread fter you guys has stpoed ranting and complaining carring out the post mortem of how your darling team died a painfull death by fire!!
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by homosapien(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
hop rising again.bring on pool
Re: Newcastle (0) Vs Chelsea (2) Saturday 4th April. by kcash: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

@poster why r u a Chelsea hater, @ yoruba:Olo te', i come again wiv history remember last season in the semi finals, dts all ive to say, !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina(live For Those Outside Nigeria) / Can Sm1 Tell Me An Alternative Way Of Contacting Naijabet.com? / Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.