Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

This Is A Trustworthy Watch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is A Trustworthy Watch? (550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Trustworthy Watch? by inairep(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Recently discovered a watch, is my favorite type, cheap, I can afford the price, see the picture on their website is really very beautiful ... in my heart has been hesitant, they be trusted? I am worried that they are liars ... where someone bought their watch? http://www.idolrep.com/omega-deville-white-dial-yellow-gold-case-brown-leather-bracelet-quartz-watch-p400998.html

To see such a beautiful watch, I want to give them a chance .. they should be trusted?
Please give me to give advice, thanks in advance ..

Re: This Is A Trustworthy Watch? by MznAirA(f): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2015
The only advice I would give you is to reconstruct your write up and correct every errors therein.

Goodluck with the watch
Re: This Is A Trustworthy Watch? by bharkarh(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Tell them to snap the wristwatch for you to see well. I smell scam
Re: This Is A Trustworthy Watch? by Pamelayoung: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Whats dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Trustworthy Watch? by inairep(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2015
TKS, Good luck
MznAirA:
The only advice I would give you is to reconstruct your write up and correct every errors therein.

Goodluck with the watch

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Promotional Bags Manufacturer And Supplier / #natural. No Makeup / Quality And Iconic Jeans Offered By Oasis Bottoms, One Of The Well-known Supplie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.