Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) (1266 Views)

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Amazing Paintings Using Fingers Dipped In Ink . / Fx Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) by xothermik(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
recently im more drawn to visual fx lately in my free time. this the last thing i did and took about an hour and a half. tried postin it yesterday but the thing was giving me wahala.finally did now.check it out and gimmi ur comments.

the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcTCld3xdw
Re: Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) by xothermik(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
oops i dint mention what it even is. iv seen something similar to it before by damseremie. its a video of a man shooting out of his fingers. the main innovation in this one is that the gun flash in this one is 3 dimentional .the shot is comprised of 4 main visual effects. first the gun muzzle flash then the smoke as the fingers get hot then finally(you need to look closely to c dis) the heat haze(some call it heat distortion) from the hot fingers after the shooting which distorts the smoke and parts of the head. the 4th effect is just blood sliding down the screen (bond style)
Re: Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) by Raymond89: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2009
Cool muzzle flash effect.
Re: Fingers Of Death. (cool Visual Fx) by reactor: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2009
nice

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Motion Graphics, Holla / Digital Video Production/photography Training / Web And Print Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.